A Best Friend’s Support
1.6k 6 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the day of the Final Exams as all of them are gathered at the arena, where people from the village or foreign villagers would watch Genins fight to become chuunin.

All of them had gathered in a place where Kizuna saw how Kido and Okuto had arrived with them. Kido was glaring at Naruto with expectation to win as he stares back at him with the same expression but smiling at how determined they are to win.

Both of them having the same fighting style but Kido has more variation than Naruto but he can't win against Naruto's brute strength and endurance.

Kizuna just stares at Neji who was giving her a smirk before entering the arena with Tenten. Lee with his crutches was limping towards Kizuna, cheering for her as she smiles at bringing his expectation to win as well.

She stares at Naruto and Kido as she raises her hand towards them and both fist bump with her, all of them trying to win against each other.

They didn't seem to see Sasuke as Sakura was worried for him but Kizuna just patted her shoulders, telling her that he's not gonna kick out on us just to win for ourselves. Naruto also patted her that guy wouldn't give up this moment as well.

Then, after Sakura cheered up a bit, they all head inside the arena as Naruto had stopped and walked closer to Hinata. They wanted to wait for Naruto but Kizuna push them off inside while happily watch her friend and turn back forward.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

The first match was between Naruto Vs. Neji.

Most of the Villagers began to cheer for Neji as some of them began to mock Naruto for not only being the demon but also the lowest ranked student in the academy. Aka, Deadbeat last.

It feels like Naruto was isolated from the entire Village as the Hokage saw this and felt frustrated at how much did this damage Naruto's life. While he was too busy with his Hokage work, it seems his friend Danzo was working in the shadows and ruining Naruto's life.

'I shouldn't ignore the kid....'

He can only lament on his uselessness as he watch all the villagers he had protected and the people the fourth Hokage risk his life with, just turn on his only son into kid, isolated from everyone on his very own home.

But what surprises him was.

[Naruto! The Next Hokage of the Hidden Leaf!]

There was a banner place in front as all the villagers was shocked and turn towards a person who was raising a banner.

Kizuna and a clone holding Lee on the other side was raising the banner as she cheered on Naruto with the happiest smile she did and charmed everyone on the arena.

She was using a shadow clone while training to write this down while training as this was the thing to cheer on Naruto to win. Giving him confidence to win and achieve his dream. No matter how tough his life was, there was someone out there who he gain his support as everyone kinda want to sneer at Kizuna but remembered what she did.

She would often help out villagers, working part-time and helping them out with their work, bringing positivity to every villagers around. Doing this so she can actually show her true feelings to what Naruto did to her.

"Naruto! Thank you for changing my life!"

Every Villagers were shocked as this revalations had dawn upon them. They would often ask why would she overwork herself to change from a quiet girl to a bright personality but she often hide this because she was keeping her friend a secret.

Then, this secret was revealed all around the villagers the truth of her change and it was the kid whom they all hate.

They all turned to Naruto who was shocked at first before bursting out crying like this was the first time someone did this for him. Shocking everyone as Kizuna also cried for him as well.

They both formed a bond since they were kids and often hung out in secret for their sake as they both strive to help each other and achieve both their dreams.

Kizuna who was just shy and often told herself that she was scared of change and Naruto who was isolated around the village and continue to suffer through all their lives from ever changing. Yet, both of them meet and change themselves into what they are right now.

Naruto was glad that Kizuna had change the sad life he had into a new one as the determination to win even harder to beat the prodigy and climb to become the hokage.

The third who saw this was slowly weeping his smile as he saw something quite amazing and truly enjoying this moment.

'Minato....your son might had a hard life but he didn't feel alone all this time...'

Sakura who was also just standing there, saw how much Kizuna was crying and Naruto who was in their team began to cry as well. She felt like she actually didn't know much on her team and realize why Kizuna was liked by Naruto and Sasuke and come with an understanding.

Neji who saw this only smirks and really need to beat this guy to know his place. 

41