Temari Vs Kizuna 2
1.6k 28 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto and her team was worried for Kizuna as she had already used up most of her chakra. They didn't expect Temari to be durable enough to take on Kizuna's attack that was boosted by the Eight Gates.

She was currently panting as she was dodging the wind blades and decided to throw kunais at her. Temari smirks as she blows the kunais and rushes Kizuna and smacks her fan on her, sending her to the wall.

"Guh..."

The impact cause Kizuna to be shaken from the blow as her head began to spin around and causing her to be daze.

"Com'on now Kizuna. Just admit defeat already."

Temari was quite impress that Kizuna was still standing after taking that beating and was about to fall over but she still stood up and was still smiling even when she's currently in pain.

"Not yet Temari. I still need to prove that i'm strong."

Kizuna wipes the blood from her lips as she summons a clone.

'My body is still durable to take on a few more blows. If i can manage to make an opening, i should be able to defeat her in an unexpected way.'

The clone quickly ran sideways as the real one was rushing towards Temari. Temari only smiled as she decided to swing at her fan, right towards the real one but the quickly block the range attacks the clone did as Kizuna had punched Temari and making her step back a bit.

"Quite an impressive move but it won't save you any effort to win."

Temari swings down her fan but she suddenly notices something off.

'Wait, why is my chakra unstable?!'

Temari was too late to react as Kizuna quickly rush in to Temari and landing many attacks from Kizuna and was launched into the air.

Kizuna jumps as she kept kicking Temari into the air and using the clones to juggle her through the air and keeping the flurry of punches and kicks to Temari.

Temari would had swung down her fan but she only manage to hit Kizuna's clone and poofed out as the real one had delivered a dropkick and kept the combo going.

Kizuna didn't do the same mistake twice and kept on being a relentless attacks on Temari as she didn't give her time to breathe.

Over and over again, Temari was losing consciousness as she decided stop holding back for a bit and strongly swings her fan in a giant arc and cause Kizuna and her clones to be launched and being sent away from Temari.

All the clones disappeared but Kizuna knew that it was time.

[Second Gate Open!]

A burst of chakra  rushes outwards on Kizuna as she quickly dashes towards Temari and she was about to block the attack but it was too late.

Kizuna delivered a strong punch towards Temari's face as both of them crashing below to the ground and causing a huge duststorm in the field as everyone was quite excited as to who would win. Naruto who was excited that his friend had won the fight as he was surprised at the Outcome.

Temari was breathing heavily and a unconscious girl was currently lying on the ground. Temari wanted to deliver a killing blow towards Kizuna but she noticed that the impact that had cause her to be knocked out or even possibly killed was less than she thought as she turned to Kizuna's hand that was glowing with chakra and realize that she had healed her wounds so she didn't die.

Quite reckless but Temari felt like thanking her a bit for not killing her.

'I think that if she hadn't healed me in time, i might had die from that blow. Her punch was too strong for me to block my descent and realize i might die if she continues to punch me to the ground and ended up killing me.

Quite reckless but kind... Thanks... '

Temari decided to show Kizuna respect even though they were enemies as she hits her fan on the ground, just close to her on her face and walks off as the people with stretchers began to carry Kizuna off.

Naruto lamented that Kizuna had lost but was still happy that she did her best as he looked at Temari with determination to win for Kizuna's sake. Temari saw the look on Naruto as she smirks and walk up back to her team. The match had to continue.

But Kido had disappeared from the stands as he rushes in towards medbay. 

Neji was currently feeling down about hearing the truth when he noticed people with a strecher, carrying an unconscious Kizuna as she was placed on a bed, right in front of his.

Seeing the wounds and injuries on her body, he suddenly recalls the time he spots her on a training field in the past.

She was so heavily panting and there were even scratches and marks on her, from the training she did and realize how far she had reached to even be placed in the final exam.

Feeling a but red and not noticing the small smile on his face, he slowly walks towards her after the staff had left and patted her head.

"Good Job..." 

What Neji didn't noticed was Kizuna was already awake after being placed down on the bed and felt the touch on Neji's hand on her as she suddenly blush red on her face. 

39