The Feelings Within
1.5k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The final match was starting as Kido had carried Kizuna who still had her blush look on her.

Kido noticed it as when he entered the Medbay, he saw Neji patting on Kizuna's head. He was pretty shocked at this predictament but he remembered Okuto's words that day.

'Kido, Neji is the most dangerous guy out of all Kizuna's love interest.'

He thought that Okuto was just joking and Lee was the main priority but seeing this situation made him realize what he was saying that time. Rock Lee also saw that Neji was a main rival to Kizuna's love as the only person in question was just thinking on ways on beating Temari.

While she hated the fact that she lost, she was only thinking that she can improve more on the things she lost in and decided new ways of training to compensate for that.

But all that thinking was for nought when Neji began to pat her head.

'W-wha...'

Turning red as a tomato, she was highly confused due to not knowing why did this situation had happened to her right now. Not only was she confused as to why Neji is doing this to her right now, she didn't know that her face was turning red from embarrassment from this as well.

She also began to feel that while Neji is patting her head, it feels kinda.... Nice...

"Kizuna."

"Y-yes!"

Noticing Kido's call, she quickly stood up as Neji quickly reacted as he move back his hand away from Kizuna's head. Having his hand remove from her head, she felt kinda sad about it but she needed to go to her friend as she exit the room first. Kido followed suit but he glared at Neji while whispering it into his head.

'I won't lose.'

'........heh.'

Neji felt Kido's glare and realized that his feelings for Kizuna had been made clear.

She's cute, smart, hardworking and always smiles even she lost. She continues to grow stronger and not raise any faults which he kinda appreciates and its especially true to what he did to her right now.

While he didn't like her at first, he slowly succumb to the feelings of being able to pat her head and finally knew his feelings. Yes, his feelings he had for her slowly turned into love.

He didn't hate it, he was happy that someone out there saw his faults yet continue to press on and even saw it as her own mistake to prove him that she was stronger than him. Watching on how she continues to develop, Neji also didn't hold back that she was getting stronger, he wanted to reach out to that determination of hers and Naruto.

"Even if your a prodigy or a sub-clan of the Hyuugas, your fate is your own and no one else! I'll even become the Hokage and destroy the Hiarchy of the Clans themselves! Believe it!"

'Hpmh.... Guess i'm just weaker than all of you guys. I don't like that so i'll prove to you that i'll be the one to change my own fate.'

---------------------------------------------------

The final matches was about to begin but one of the fighters for the match, Sasuke Uchiha had still not arrived.

By the time Kizuna and Kido arrived back at the stands, all of them were worried if Sasuke might not make it to the match.

"Dammit Sasuke! Where the hell are you?"

Standing up with a glaring look, Naruto was getting angry about his friend being late to the match as Kizuna began to pant due to low of chakra. She still tired of having overused her chakra reserves that Okuto tossed a chakra pill to sustain her.

Temari saw that Kizuna manage to come back as she wanted to have another match with her again. It might not seen much but Temari knew that Kizuna might had won in their match if she haven't overused her chakra reserves in the begining and she saw that Kizuna had been hiding a trump card from her.

'when it comes to everything else, i might not be on par with her. Its only a fluke that i won in that match due to her chakra being low.'

Temari could see Kizuna having to change patterns due to mostly observing her chakra reserves in their fight. She could see that by opening the gates while healing her body, she could contend with her for that long but she slowly run out of chakra after continuously fighting for so long.

Compared to other average genin, its quite a feat that she could show those strengths which might even match up to a genin or even surprise a Jounin to even injured him. Yet, Kizuna's lack of chakra which almost rivals a clan member of a hidden leaf had limits she couldn't compare to others.

Revising jutsus to compensate for her lack of chakra, Kizuna's weakness compensation is actually quite a feat to a jounin if she's able to master them.

'No, i shouldn't care for some genin as the mission had to be done for the sake of the village.'

She shook her head as she turns to the stage where Gaara stood there menacingly while the referee sighed as he decided to declare Gaara as the winner.

Yet, by the time he declares Gaara to be the winner, Sasuke had arrived just in the nick of time with Kakashi. 

37