Rage
1.4k 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gaara began to go beserk as everything around him would break or sliced apart with the monster-like arm. Sakura rushes towards Sasuke as Kizuna and Naruto split off and attack Gaara from both sides.

"Naruto! I don't think we can handle this guy. Just stall him enough and run away as soon as he is distracted. We only came for Sasuke so after Sakura gets away with him, we run. Alright?" 

"Yeah!" 

Naruto understands as he began to create multiple Shadow Clones and rush towards Gaara. Kizuna began to jump down from the tree and created pebbles and fired them towards Gaara.

Gaara easily blocks the bullets Kizuna fired off and manage to wipe out all of Naruto's clones as both of them realize that Gaara is a powerhouse right now.

"Haah...

[Kizuna Seal Style: Petal Form Shackles!]" 

Kizuna began to gather all the flowers towards her as petals began to dance around her and launched towards Gaara as he is currently being restrained by the flower petals.

This is Kizuna's Original Technique as using Wood Style was a bit too much for her current Chakra, she manage to utilize a new Variation using Seals and the inferior version of the Wood Technique, flowers and plants to be utilize as weapons or restraints.

While they are low cost and useful for restraints, they aren't as durable and needed a precise location to be used as of now. Kizuna can create a field of flowers or grass but it would take too much chakra on her and wasn't useful when battling Temari with them.

Luckily, they were below in a ground where flowers and plants are populated so she can make use of her jutsu.

Gaara's arm was currently restrained as he began to break through the restraints as Naruto found this as an opening and started beating up Gaara with a few clones that were still alive and didn't rush in that time.

"Sakura! Hurry and Run Now! We don't know if we can still hold on to him."

"Kizuna! You won't stop me from fighting him! Let me go!" 

Sasuke was still angry that these guys are trying to stop him from fighting Gaara. He shake off Sakura's hands from him as he charges through Gaara.

Gaara finally broke free from the restraints as he whips out his arm and blown Naruto away.

"Gah!"

"Naruto!" 

Kizuna's scream was heard as that attack was quite strong and he might have a large injuries on him. She saw that Naruto had cough up blood but he told her that he was still fine.

Sasuke dodges Gaara's arm as he landed an blow on his head but he was shocked that Gaara took that attack without any problems as he manage to grab Sasuke's legs and swung him into another tree.

"Guh...."

"Sasuke!"

Sakura screamed as she quickly rushes towards him as Gaara smiled and launches his arm into Sakura with a pointy edge in front as it could fatally injure someone or even cause someone to die.

*Stabs*

"Ugh...."

"K-kizuna...?!"

Sakura was shocked that right as the blade would puncher her, she was push away as Kizuna's shoulder was pierce through as blood was splattered on Naruto's shocked expression.

"Kizu..."

"Naruto! Focus!"

Kizuna's scream shocked him as he forgot that they were still in battle as they needed to ignore her injuries and focus on escaping.

She used her body to hold off Gaara as Naruto used this opportunity to continue pummeling Gaara.

"Sakura! Sasuke is knocked out so go! Now!"

"R-right!"

While still shocked that Kizuna had sacrificed her life for her, she manage to get to Sasuke and left as Gaara's attention was now towards them.

"I...gotta...fight...."

Sasuke was slowly gaining conscious as he then saw Kizuna's shoulder was dripping with blood as this awaken inside him and charges back at Gaara!

"D-dammit Sasuke!"

Naruto saw Sasuke rushing towards Gaara as Gaara manage to pull out his hands on Kizuna. She quickly use Medical Jutsu on her shoulder as she was slowly losing conscious. She rarely took a beating for so long and she was still tired from her last match as she was close to passint out but manage to hold on till then.

"Haah....haah....."

Losing the strength to stand up, she slump down from near exhaustion as she was using chakra to heal her wound. Sakura manage to get close to Kizuna as Naruto saw this and told her that both of them leave as he'll handle Sasuke by himself.

Sakura was reluctant to leave her beloved Sasuke but seeing that Kizuna was badly injured, she agreed and carried Kizuna off.

Gaara manage to push Naruto and Sasuke away as he savored the blood he got from Kizuna as the moment he taste it, something happened...

"Blood..... So..... Good... More........ Mooorrreeee........MMMMMOOORRREEEEEE!!!"

It seems that the blood Gaara had taste was quite attractive as the Sealed Demon grew more and quickly developed the other arm. Kizuna's blood had done something to him as he ignored Naruto and Sasuke and quickly rush through Sakura and Kizuna.

"D-damn...."

Kizuna knew that Sakura wouldn't escape from Gaara as she smiled at her and then...

"E-eh...?"

She pushed Sakura off as Gaara tackles Kizuna as all Sakura could see that time was blood plastered on her face and an furious Naruto Scream.

"KIZUNA!!!!!"

36