A Moment Of Loss
1.5k 8 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kizuna was like a sunshine through his heart and the bright light that gave him hope to change the views of life.

She never gave up on his dream and even enjoy his company. Like a bright light to find in the deep darkness within his heart, she continues to guide him to what it means to be happy. Naruto was determined as she was and strive hard for the sake of changing the villagers views on him and show Kizuna that she was right on supporting him.

'I'm gonna become the Hokage! Believe it!'

Everytime he monologues, she was always supportive and even copies his words but in her own way.

'I'm gonna become the greatest Ninja and save my friends! Believe it!'

She wanted to be strong for the sake of Naruto, to never suffer the same fate as him and Sasuke, who lost everything and didn't want to repeat the same event as him. Fueled to grow strong in everyway she can, she studied hard, she researched techniques and even joined in Naruto to raid the Hokage's room to get the Scroll of Seals with him.

Bright, kind and determined, she gave Naruto hope that this painful world was worth saving yet....

"Please.... Give her back...."

Naruto knew how much she was worth to him as the moment he lost her... All anger and despair could be felt as Kurama inside also felt Naruto's lost.

'Kid.... Kizuna....'

The first time she interacted with him was something surprising as not all Jinchuriki connected with him and she wasn't even a Jinchuriki but sees him as a cute fox.

Their interaction between them was also like Naruto and she didn't even question if the fox inside him was evil or not. She only ask questions like what food he liked to eat to how he sees Naruto. Not asking Anything too personal, Kurama can feel that Kizuna was just a weird yet charming girl who is always positive and determined which he is kinda happy and wished for a bit that she would continue to visit him from time to time.

He already expected Kizuna to die someday but... Not like this.... Not so early....

Kurama could only feel the intense despair Naruto was feeling right now as Naruto kept on rambling to Gaara that to give Kizuna her life back. He was always mature on things in life and suffered through everything but the moment he lost her, he grieved... Like a child that had lost his mother.

Gaara through his memories and by being pummeled down by Naruto, started regaining control of Shukaku as he also began to lament on the fact that he killed someone he could potentially connect with as he could feel the tears that he slowly didn't percieve until now.

Shikamaru and Temari saw the destruction the two did as once they reach Sakura and Sasuke who was cuddling with Kizuna's corpse, this shocks both of them. Temari quickly gone towards Gaara and saw Naruto crying while Gaara just tearfully regretting his actions. She was shocked.

Shikamaru quickly gone and diagnose Kizuna if she was alive but surprising enough, she was actually dead. This...

"Kizuna... I'm sorry."

He can only grits his teeth as he knew that he was late in protecting her and believe that she'll make it through with Naruto and the gang. He overestimated her and the group...

And now, she's dead.

Everyone slowly arrived to the scene, only to see the person who was supposed to live, had now passed away as Kido and Okuto rush towards Sasuke as he pushed him off. Kido glares at him as he quickly asses to Kizuna and felt the cold body which can only mean that she was dead.

"I-its your fault! You bastard!"

Kido flared out to Sasuke as he tried to throw a punch at him as Okuto blocked his punch as he glared at Kido.

"Kido! Do not be rash! The moment we become ninjas, this is the result."

"Okuto! Kizuna is dead because of this bastard!"

"I KNOW!"

Kido was kinda shocked that Okuto had yelled for the first time as he was the more cool-headed one on the team. He was the next in charge the moment Kizuna would separate from them as Okuto would always calm Kido down in situations like this. But...

'We shouldn't let you go on your own without us.'

They were a team. The Oku-na-do Team. The team of Commoners who strive to become strong. A no-name team who will achieve greatness. 

Now...the main core of the team had now lie there...whom had passed away from them first.

Naruto cried, Sasuke Grieved, Shikamaru Regretted, Sakura burdened, the two on her team was lamenting and Himata... 

"K-kizuna..." 

Hinata was shy and Kizuna always had been on her back in bonding with Naruto, to see their friendship with each other grow as both of them felt more like siblings than her actual siblings.

Supporting her love from behind, always bonding with each other and even protecting her from her brother and ended up being teased by him, Hinata felt like the moment Kizuna was gone, she felt like that special sister of her had now passed away....

Everyone grieved as it was a moment of loss.... 

44