Chapter 229 – Fiona and Emily
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The romantic atmosphere was gone as Fiona did not want to pile more problems on to him. However, they held each other's hand firmer, but she had lost her cheerful face.

Aile would not let her sulk alone, so he just held her waist, pulling her closer as they exited the building once again. After walking in the garden, she opted for a change in scenery.

Leading him into the mountain that he was going to visit tomorrow, where the fort was. They took a different path that was less steep and indirect, leading to a small cliff.

After a 15 minute climb, there was a clearing with a chair and other belonging that had Fiona's scent. The direction the chair was facing was Port Kiar. After Aile inquired about the place, Fiona confessed that she came here when she missed him. They spent some time looking around and observing the scenery nearby, and then Aile ended up on the chair as she was on his lap. They enjoyed the peace and calm that had been missing in their lives. Before long, the soft snoring of Fiona was heard.

Aile let her sleep for a while and then took her into his embrace as he slowly descended. Aile carefully brought her towards her room.

On the way, Fiona woke up smelling his calming scent and closed her eyes, pretended to be asleep. Enjoying his careful steps and embrace made her heart calmer and showed his care.

They arrived in her room, and after placing her on her bed, he joined her too. Once she snuggled closer, and her legs claimed his, she drifted to dreamland. He concentrated his senses searching for something and then made a gesture with his hand towards the window to enter.

Emily appeared in the room, she had noticed them once they entered the building. After getting close to the bed, she was pulled into his embrace as well. The three of them slept peacefully soon after.

It seemed Emily was just waiting for that as she was dressed in slightly conservative sleepwear and followed Fiona's example to hold on to him. Before falling asleep, Emily said, "I am surprised you did not help remove her clothes and change her to her sleepwear."

Hearing her comment, his hands traced the few knots that held her sleepwear, "What about you? Do you want to be more comfortable?"

"Not when there is someone else here."

"Tomorrow..."

"Too late, the deal stands only for tonight, if you kick her out then.."

Aile saw her smirk and decided to punish her. However, his free hand and leg were constrained by her. He still made her blush and planted a kiss on her face.

Although he was now tempted to make Fiona sleep with more comfortable clothes. But that was discarded since he did not want to wake her up.

After the two of them snuggled into him, Aile drifted into a blissful sleep.

Unlike him, Sara and Sophie were not totally happy and felt the empty space that has recently been filled with longing. To resolve the issue, they tried hugging each other; it was not the same. In the end, poor Anna became the poor substitute for the missing Aile between them.

In the other room, Maggi and Izumi were also unhappy about what happened today. They were cross and happy, and their anger did not have a clear direction. They could not help, but be troubled.

"Izumi, what should we do tomorrow?"

"I don't know... We have stayed passive so far, and this happened. So we should just stop this and take a different approach. We will make him fall for us completely..."

"What about Emily's plan?"

"We will follow it anyway, it is not bad as long as we act smartly."

"We should send a message to that Luna as his concubines."

Humph, "She makes him send a message to us that they are closer, that braggart. We will send it with a recording crystal to see her expression too."

"..."

Fiona woke up later again and saw the new person with them, after seeing that it was Emily, she did not mind as it would have been unfair to her. But next time, she wanted to have him with her alone.

She then noticed that Emily's hands had snaked around him, she did not want to be left behind. She put her hand around him, gave him an angry kiss, before drifting to sleep again.

Aile woke up the next morning as only Fiona clung to him, and Emily seemed to have disappeared.

Looking at his side, he could still see the indentation on the bed and knew that she had recently left. He was going to meet her soon, so he did not follow her and decided to gently wake Fiona up. A massage that made her twist her body and highlighted her curves made a great start to both of their mornings.

As she woke up, she was greeted with some intimate kisses that she slowly reciprocated. Before the intimacy was built up, she made him washed up to avoid saying no.

He exited and dressed soon after as she entered.

"Don't have breakfast without me."

Aile smiled and waited a few minutes before she was out fresh and smelling like flowers.

They came to the dining room to the smell of breakfast, Emily greeted them as she was on the way out and Izumi and Maggi and just entered before them. Izumi kissed him on the cheek after tiptoeing. While Maggi chickened out seeing Fiona close by, even after some provocation from Izumi. Aile was not flustered as Izumi expected, and he played along with her.

With a successful first attempt, she had more courage to continue on later. They had breakfast, and Fiona was the first to leave. Aile was next and excitedly headed to meet Emily as the Fate orb in his soul was excited about today's events. To his surprise, Izumi and Maggi followed him.

1