The Rose Filter Is Too Strong
204 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the end, Sheng Li was finally able to escape from octopus Xiu Mo... though it was because Xiu Mo had awoken naturally. Sheng Li really couldn't bring himself to wake up the sleeping angel Xiu Mo. (Angel?? With all of that drool???)

So when Xiu Mo woke up, he woke up to a Sheng Li who was blankly looking at him with a face of helplessness. This both scared and amused the sleepy Xiu Mo, effectively shocking him awake. When he asked Sheng Li why he was just staring blankly at him, Sheng Li stammered out of embarrassment as he tried to explain the very hard dilemma he had just faced.

His answer was: "I-I... You were sticking to me- not that I dislike it, s-so I couldn't move or I would wake you up!"

The speechless Xiu Mo, "..." 

Anyways, all you have to know is that doting idiot number 1, Xiu Mo, couldn't understand the woes of doting idiot number 2. Why you ask? This is because Xiu Mo would totally not have the mind to look at the clock or care about getting up and would instead admire (and poke) the little sleeping hamster villian.

Also, a very important discovery of Xiu Mo's is that the cute hamster villian will sometimes become a cute hamster ball when sleeping. P.S, he also likes to touch Xiu Mo's legs when sleeping.

Cough, as you can see, both of them are idiotic doting maniacs.

"Xiu Mo...?" Sheng Li called to the dazed Xiu Mo, nervously tugging on Xiu Mo's sleeve. 

"Cu- cough, what is it?" Whoops! Almost had a slip of the tongue, although he wondered what Sheng Li's reaction to being called cute would be... it was probably adorable.

Sheng Li on the other hand didn't notice Xiu Mo's evil thoughts, purely focused on his own worrying thoughts as well as voicing his concerns. "Uhm, since we sleep in the same bed... I am worried that I will accidentally hurt your legs when sleeping. And because i'm worried about this, I was wondering if it would be better to just let me sleep in a different room?"

Xiu Mo felt both warm and distressed, Sheng Li was worried about him, however this made Xiu Mo also worried. What if because of his leg injury, Sheng Li would be unable to find a sense of security? Sheng Li had asked mutiple times about his legs, worrying more then himself. 

Xiu Mo could also tell by the way Sheng Li would unconsciously touch Xiu Mo's legs while sleeping, and how he would glance at them when he thought Xiu Mo wasn't looking that he was very worried about it. He would carefully advoid touching his legs otherwise, treating Xiu Mo as a treasure that would easily brake. This made Xiu Mo both happy and worried.

He liked Sheng Li's gentleness, however he wished for him to feel secure; that he would always know that Xiu Mo was there to support and guide him no matter what. However, emotional scars couldn't be healed quickly. What Xiu Mo needed to do was to slowly ease Sheng Li's worries and anxieties, and help him overcome his past and guide his future. No amount of wishing will help Sheng Li, only time, care and affection would. 

So Xiu Mo would stay there right beside the cute worrywart hamster villian, and carefully listen to his concerns. He would not only treat Sheng Li as a precious treasure to be protected, but also as a person who needed to be respected. 

Xiu Mo could wait for Sheng Li to fully come out of his little hamster ball, and he would wait with his arms open wide and a smile on his face. When Sheng Li was ready, he would also be ready to welcome him.

So he replied with: "Do my legs concern you that much?"

                                               –Xiu Mo's diary–

Today, the hamster villian was cute as well.

(Sketch of a cute hamster nervously coming out of it's cage.)

                                              –Sheng Li's diary–

Future Sheng Li: Today, Mo Mo is cute as well. (Rose filter: Infinity.)

Soft baby Sheng Li: Today, Xiu Mo is cute as well. (Rose filter: Still... Infinity. >_>)

                                              –TingTang's diary–

Next chapter we get an explanation as to what happened to Xiu Mo's legs~!

17