A Sweet Chrismas
139 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A tall and lithe figure stood inside a kitchen, the warm orange light bathing him a softer shade. The man wore a black long-sleeved shirt, which hugged his strong yet sexy figure. His face looked mature and aggresive, yet held a gentle quallity. However, the childish and cute hamster hairpin that he wore... it really didn't fit with his mature aesthetic at all.

This man was Sheng Li, a shameless cutie who didn't mind wearing accesories and clothes that destroyed his whole entire character if they came from Xiu Mo. 

Sheng Li was currently cooking his and Xiu Mo's Chrismas dinner, while the little goblin Xiu Mo had dissapeared off somewhere. 

Sheng Li felt it to be a bit strange, usually Xiu Mo would stick to him around this time of year. After all, he knew that Sheng Li got insecure around this time of year, escpecially after that incedent. Though, Sheng Li wasn't too worried. XIu Mo would come back in time for dinner, he has never been tardy even after all these years. He kept his promise. (Hehe, future plot paraghraph.) 

While Sheng Li was wondering where Xiu Mo ran off to, he heard the sound of footsteps. Speak of the devil.

Before Sheng Li could turn around, XIu Mo ran up to him and hugged his waist, resting his head on Sheng Li's shoulder with familiarity. "What are you making for dinner?" XIu Mo asked, trying to distract Sheng Li.

"Hm, don't try and distract me. Didn't the doctor say not to run? Also, please don't walk around without me supervising you! What if you fell?" He chided, his rose petal like lips forming into a pout. 

Xiu Mo had always been very soft to such cute displays, even more so when it came to Sheng Li. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to suprise you. I won't do it again!" 

Sheng Li looked back curiously, only for Xiu Mo to bury his face into his neck, making him unable to look at Xiu Mo. So, he could only ask, "Suprise?" Then, he noticed that Xiu Mo's ears seemed a bit... red.

Sheng Li, "..." Why does this feel very familair?

"Xiu Mo... you-" Before Sheng Li could finish speaking, he heard Xiu Mo say in a small voice, "I did."

Sheng Li didn't hesitate to forcifully turn himself around, and engulf the cute yet silly Xiu Mo into his embrace. When his finger brushed against the soft skin of Xiu Mo, he couldn't help but to feel a bit suprised. Looking down, all he saw was a red faced Xiu Mo who was wearing only underwear and a red ribbin that wrapped around him like a present. It was... certainly something.

Sheng Li's gaze traveled across XIu Mo's body, which made Xiu Mo's face even more red. Finally, Sheng Li asked, "Can I kiss you?'

Xiu Mo, who was embaressed into silliness, immediantly agreed.

Sheng Li bent down to gently kiss the other man, and in the process, he turned the oven and stove off with deft hands. Xiu Mo's favorite time to attack was when Sheng Li was cooking after all.

Then, he lead the other man into their bedroom, afriad that Xiu Mo would get cold if they stayed out there for any longer. 

Xiu Mo liked to give Sheng Li a suprise around this time of year, this suprise was made to help with Sheng Li's insecurity. Sometimes it was this type of suprise, or maybe it was something like last year, which were sweets made by Xiu Mo. Either way, it was Xiu Mo's show of love so Sheng Li was extremely happy.

Sheng Li pressed his lips against the other mans neck, then slowly left a trail of kisses as he began to unwrap his present. When he finally reached the other's chest, he leaned back to look at Xiu Mo, who was red in the face. Seeing no trace of rejection on his face, Sheng Li continued with what he was doing.

Then he heard Xiu Mo whisper with a nasally tone, "You owe me." 

Sheng Li paused, then gently layed an open-mouthed kiss on Xiu Mo's neck as he whispered back with a chuckle, "Okay, what should I wear?"

Hearing his response, Xiu Mo's eyes shown as he excitedly said, "Butler uniform!"

And so, Sheng Li and Xiu Mo happily continued. After a while of doing it, Sheng Li was finally able to finish cooking his Christmas dinner.

Once he was done readying everything, he took a few plates and bowls of food and set them down on the coffee table that sat in front of Xiu Mo, who was nestling in a blanket on the sofa. Once he finished setting everything down, he too sat down on the coach. 

Xiu Mo glanced over with bleary eyes, then leaned over into Sheng Li's chest. Once he found a comfortable position, he was practically sitting in Sheng Li's lap. Sheng Li on the other hand took this opportunity to start feeding Xiu Mo. Occasionally he would have to coax the other to eat before falling asleep.

"Merry Chrismas." Sheng Li whispered.

"Merry Chrismas." Xiu Mo drowsily mumbled back.

                                                  -Xiu Mo's diary-

So sweet, so happy. Merry Chrismas, Sheng Li.

                                                  -Sheng Li's diary-

Mine theater: Xiu Mo corrupts small hamster Sheng Li

Xiu Mo: Wear this!

Sheng Li: ...What is this?

Xiu Mo: Uniform!

Sheng Li: ???

XIu Mo: Sexy! Uniform!

                                               -TingTang's diary-

No snusnu for you! Wait till Sheng Li is a proper adult! You can't trick me!

12