Sheng Li’s Tutor
153 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hurray! Xiu Mo and Sheng Li were featured as chibis in the BL Newsletter!
  • Yay! Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Hurray! Votes: 6 35.3%
Total voters: 17

After Sheng Li's birthday, Xiu Mo began to ponder an issue once again. That is: Sheng Li's education. 

Sheng Li needed time to adapt to his new envirement, and needed time to adapt to Xiu Mo. However while Sheng Li needed time to adapt, Xiu Mo couldn't just completely forget about this issue.

After awhile of pondering, Xiu Mo finally came to a decision. 

Now, due to the abuse and neglect that Sheng Li had faced in the past, Sheng Li wasn't suited towards normal schooling. He was hyper-sensative to new environments and stimulants, including other people. Not only this, but his education is also behind other people his age, which would make it all the more stressful and harder to adapt.

So with this in mind, Xiu Mo decided it would be best to get a tutor for Sheng Li who has expierence with children who may suffer from mental illnessess and trauma.

However before that, Xiu Mo decided to first try and ready Sheng Li for schooling by going over the basics and getting him used to such a routine. Not only this but he discussed with Sheng Li if he would feel comfortable enough to have a tutor, and if had any specifications or requests regarding the tutor and studying. 

Sheng Li only had one request for a tutor: No yelling, please.

In response, Xiu Mo could only bring the cute hamster Sheng Li into his lap and hug him. Gently rubbing his back in comfort.

After that, the two discussed the schedule of schooling, making a rough plan to give as a template to the tutor. The only thing that couldn't be disscussed and changed on the schedule was the meal times.

Once they were done with that, Xiu Mo happily took Sheng Li out to buy stationary and the like.

-

"X-Xiu Mo, really, it's fine. I don't need so many pencil cases. It's fine just to get this plain blue one. It's cheaper and will last longer."

"Ah? Do you want that one too? Okay, let's get both."

-

"X-Xiu Mo, it's fine to just get the normal cheap pens. You don't have to get such nice pens."

"Ah? What are you talking about... ah! That reminds me, I purchased a custom ordered fountian pen from abroad awhile ago. We should be getting it soon."

Sheng Li, "..." What??

-

"Xiu Mo... please. I don't need a backpack."

"Nonesense! You need all the backpacks! Damn, I might as well buy this whole store!"

"Xiu Mo, no!"

"But there all so cute!"

-

"Xiu Mo... you bought too much, who is going to carry all of this back??"

"Don't worry! I already took care of that!"

Sheng Li, "..." Somehow i'm even more worried.

                                                     ***

After shopping for who knows how long, Sheng Li and Xiu Mo both came home exhausted. 

Sheng Li dragged his feat as he pushed Xiu Mo towards the living room. Once he could finally sit down, he couldn't help but feel terror at the thought of today's experience while also feeling a bit distressed for Xiu Mo's wallet.

Xiu Mo on the other hands was both tired and happy. He smiled as he watched Sheng Li sit down and slump into the sofa.

Once again, today was a good day, he thought. Then his gazed involuntarily dragged down slightly, and his eyes landed on his own legs that were covered by a blanket. But it would be even better if he could walk alongside Sheng Li.

                                             –Xiu Mo's diary–

Today was a good day.

                                             –Sheng Li's diary–

Feelingdistressedforhiswallet.jpg QAQ

                                             –TingTang's diary–

Xiu Mo, after years of dealing with his legs, has long stopped caring about being disabled and unable to walk. However, the more he interacts with Sheng Li, the more he felt that he couldn't continue to be so uncaring. He wasn't alone anymore, he had Sheng Li.

15