Arc II – Chapter 51: The night with Ophilia 3 (Part 1)*
1.3k 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While waiting for Ophilia to get ready, Sian sat down and began to read the Sacred Treasure. But his waiting didn't last long, the door opened and the woman he was anxiously waiting for appeared.

"Since you were in charge last time, tonight it will be me." Ophilia cast a provocative glance.

Unlike last time, she was not wearing fancy lingerie, or rather, the clothes she was wearing could only be called plain. But despite that, since the lingerie was hugging tightly the important parts of her body, it was still an exciting sight.

Aroused, Sian's eyes roamed Ophilia’s body. Not missing a detail, his eyes went from her head to her delicate bare feet.

Her large breasts were barely contained in the small blue bra. It was so tight that her erect nipples were standing out. The milky skin of the exposed part of her breasts took on an even sexier tone when illuminated by the flickering candlelight.

A little lower down, her almost flat belly had a little fat on the side that made her look even more charming. Her wide hips accentuated her stunning figure while her tiny panties made her look even more exuberant.

The small piece of thin fabric between her legs was tight enough to highlight the little mound she had there. Right below the little mound, the bottom edge of the triangular fabric was firmly wedged into the slit between her plump, juicy lips.

"Just looking at you like this already gives me mouth water." Sian approached her.

"How about that view?" Ophilia turned her back to him and moved her hair, letting it hang over her shoulders.

Sian's eyes began to travel down her back, noting her smooth skin and fluffy tail before focusing on her amazing ass. The blue micro panties were wedged firmly into her skin while leaving her well-rounded buttocks exposed.

Bringing his hand closer, Sian ran the tips of his fingers, tracing the generous curve of her ass.

"It's hard to say whether you're better from the front or the back, both sides are incredibly sexy." Sian said as he swallowed his saliva.

Ophilia cast a glance over her shoulder and gave a small laugh. "You say that, but I'm sure your little boy woke up the moment he touched my butt."

"I can't help it." Sian put his hands on her hips and approached from behind. "My wife has the best ass I've ever seen."

Bringing her face closer, Ophilia placed a quick kiss on Sian's lips. "I knew you would like it."

"Besides your voluptuous curves, the smell of your hair made me quite stimulated." Sian said. "Did you pass that oil?"

"Since you bought it, I thought it would be a waste not to use it."

Pushing her ass into the mound contained in Sian's pants, Ophilia asked. "What do you want to do now?"

"I want to eat my delicious wife." He replied.

"Bring your face closer."

Doing as Ophilia asked, Sian placed his head over her shoulder.

Since her mouth was next to his ear, he could feel the warm air of her breath as she whispered.

"For you, all my places are always ready to be devoured at any moment."

Sian passed his hands around her waist and held her tightly. Pulling her to him, he kissed her.

But that brief kiss was interrupted by Ophilia. "As I said, today is my turn to satisfy you, so I will be in charge."

“At your service, my Queen.” He kissed her neck. "What should I do?"

With a sweet purr, she leaned back and rubbed her soft ass against the mound of Sian's pants, going from side to side.

"First, let's get your clothes off, it's in the way."

Sian brought his hands to her breasts and squeezed them firmly through her bra, feeling her hard nipples. "My clothes aren't the only ones that are getting in the way."

"Do you like them?"

"They are great, I love them, they are soft and smooth."

"In that case, I will give you a reward with them later." She said seductively. "But now, how about taking off this bra? I know you want to see and touch them directly."

"You don't have to say it twice." Sian moved his hands nimbly, removing the hook of her bra and deftly sliding the straps across her shoulders.

But before he could see anything, Ophilia covered her nipples with her hands. Then she turned away from him, and faced him with a provocative smile. "One garment for another. You'll be able to see them when you take yours off."

"As you wish, my teasing queen!" In the blink of an eye, all of Sian's clothes were gone. He had sent everything into the magic bag.

"That's unfair, I wanted to enjoy the view." Ophilia pouted. "But doesn’t matter, I can enjoy it next time. Now it's my turn to take off these panties, but they are so tight, can you help me?"

"Gladly." Sian crouched down, leaving his face at the height of Ophilia’s waist.

Bringing his hands up to her soft thighs, he stroked them gently, moving his hands from the bottom to the top, until he reached her panties. Lowering it slowly, her hairless pubic mound was exposed, and then came her pink clit and moist lips.

Not wanting to delay any longer, Sian quickly removed her panties and tossed them aside, but before he stood, he looked at the mound before his eyes. Salivating with desire, he brought his lips closer and kissed her smooth mound.

"Your mound of venus is so soft." Looking again, he ran his tongue over it gently. "It's silky too, it feels like any part of your body can make me horny."

"Then you just need to enjoy it, my body is all yours." She gently stroked Sian's hair.

"Looks like I'm a lucky man." He brought his hands to Ophilia's ass and moved his lips up to her belly.

"That tickles." Ophilia squirmed a little.

"Then I guess I'll have to give my love to these little beauties here." Slipping an arm around Ophilia’s waist, Sian put one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked it, pushing his tongue against the stiff tip.

Not wanting to let the other nipple feel lonely, Sian switched targets and squeezed the newly freed one between his fingers.

"Uhnn, that's good." She moaned pleasantly. "But let's not forget that I'm in charge today."

“My bad." Sian released her breasts. "I can not resist your charm."

"That becomes quite noticeable when your little boy pokes my belly like it does now."

"He is quite eager to play with you."

"In that case, let's not keep him waiting, sit on the bed."

Following Sian closely as he sat up, Ophilia knelt between his legs and looked eagerly at his penis.

"To be able to get you excited like this with my old and worn body, I guess I can be proud of that."

"Instead of old, experienced would be better." Sian placed his hand on her cheek. "Besides, our age difference is not that big. You must believe me when I say that your body makes many young women feel envious."

"Your kindness is one of the reasons I like you so much." She smiled at him. "That's why I'm going to give you a nice reward."

She reached out and wrapped her delicate fingers around Sian's penis, causing him to let out a soft groan.

"Your little boy has more energy than usual." She said as she slowly stroked it, letting her hand slide up and down the length of Sian’s penis.

"It's because you're looking sexier and more sassy than usual." Sian replied.

"Ever since you said you didn't mind me acting like I did when I was a whore, I've stopped restricting myself." She brought her lips closer together and ran the tip of her tongue gently over the top of Sian's penis. "I will use everything I know to satisfy you."

Just as Sian was about to open his mouth, Ophilia sucked hard on the head of his cock, and all that he let out was a weak moan.

Leaning her chest a little further forward, Ophilia slammed Sian’s penis into her chest and began rubbing the head against her nipples.

"I love to see your face of pleasure." Ophilia looked up. "Look at how much your little boy is drooling, if that continues, it will make a mass all over my chest. But don't worry, I'll clean it up for you."

Without releasing her grip on Sian's penis, Ophilia used her other hand to lift her breast to her mouth and with an expression of delight, she sucked on her own nipple. "Uhnn~~ Your little boy's saliva is delicious."

"It seems that telling you to be yourself was one of the best choices I ever made." Sian mumbled.

"I will make you feel even happier for that choice."

She brought her mouth to the head of Sian's cock and blew gently on the tip. The soft cold breeze made him let out a moan as he felt goose bumps all over his body. If not for sitting up, Sian felt he would have fallen to the floor with the sudden weakness in his limbs.

"That was incredible!" Sian said with a heavy breath. “But somehow I feel like my pride has been wounded, since we started, I seem to have moaned more than you."

"Then you'd better forget your pride, because I'm going to make you feel even better."

She placed the small opening of her lips against the tip of his penis and sucked it slowly until she completely enveloped the head. Not looking satisfied, her other hand made its way to his balls. She caressed it gently with her fingertips, making Sian feel a new wave of pleasure chills.

Not giving him time to recover, Ophilia began to play with her soft tongue around the tip of his cock. In the midst of spins that stroked the entire head area, she would pause briefly and poke at the small opening at the tip.

Being attacked like that, all Sian could do was lean back and prop his elbows on the bed while moaning uncontrollably.

Feeling that his peak of pleasure was coming, Sian wanted to warn Ophilia, but his voice didn’t want to leave. It was at this moment that Ophilia suddenly stopped her movements.

"It's still too early for you to come." She said with a teasing face.

"Urgh..." Sian placed a hand over his face. "I never thought that one day I would moan like this, I want to bury my head..."

"I will do it for you." Ophilia climbed over Sian's body. Resting her voluptuous body on top of his, she went to his lips and gave him a kiss. "But it will be the bottom head, okay?"

"It looks like I gave approval for a demon to break free..." Sian muttered.

"Now that you've done it, you can't go back."

"I never intended to do that." Sian passed his arms around her. "After all, I love that lecherous demon."

"I'm glad to hear that." She answered with a seductive smile. "Now that you have recovered, shall we continue?"

33