Arc II – Intermission 7: The night with the maid (part 1)*
1.4k 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What did you say, young master?"

A woman wearing a black maid's uniform with a long white apron asked.

"I-I want to become a man..."

The youth who wishes to be a man replied as he averted his gaze, avoiding the serious face of the woman in front of him.

"For a little boy to want to become a man,” pretending to be emotional, the maid wiped away a nonexistent tear of her eye. “It seems that the young master has finally grown up..."

"It's no big deal Fifi, I'm not a little boy anymore, I've already made my debut in high society," the young master said. "Besides, I'm already taller than you."

"You're still a little boy to me."

The maid pulled her master head to her and pressed it against the neckline of her uniform, making him sink between her bountiful breasts.

"But don't worry, young master. Even if I am much older than you, as your personal maid, I will take care of turning you into a man."

Feeling a warm, soft sensation on his cheeks, the young master inhaled deeply, filling his nostrils with a woman's natural scent.

Letting desire take over his body, he sank his face further into his maid's breasts and licked them unconsciously.

But a gentle laugh brought him back to reality.

"I knew it," The maid stroked gently his head. "Young master is a pervert."

"I-it's not like that!"

The young master hurriedly taken a few steps of distance.

"No need to hold back, young master."

Running her hands over her own shoulders, the maid put her double braids to her back and inflated her chest.

"You can take and feel them any way you want."

"B-but..."

The youth was flustered by the shameless action of his maid.

"Didn't you want to become a man?" She backed him up against the wall and teased, "If you keep acting like this, you'll stay a child."

Gathering his courage, the young master raised his trembling hands to the impressive breasts of his maid. Even through her clothes, he could feel the softness in his hands.

"Don't be so coy, young master, you can touch them directly."

Pushing his hands away, she unbuttoned the top of her uniform and opened it, exposing her milky breasts with pinkish nipples.

Seeing that her young master seemed mesmerized, she gently grabbed his hands and brought them to her chest, encouraging him to caress it.

Making a gulping sound loud enough to echo throughout the silent room, the young master began to slide his hands eagerly on his maid's bountiful breasts.

"Ahnn... Very well, young master... Uhnn..."

Feeling motivated by the moans in his ears, the youth grabbed his maid nipples between his fingers and squeezed them, making her moan again.

Slowly, the maid’s hands slid down her young master chest, and deftly went down unbuttoning all the buttons on his shirt, showing his well-trained body.

Without losing momentum, her hands moved a little further down to his pants, delving into his underwear.

Running her delicate fingers around the youth's hard cock, she began to slowly caress it.

"Fifi, that's really good." The youth said as he moved his hips unconsciously.

"That's just the beginning," The maid whispered in his ear. "Now let's get your clothes off to make it even better."

Doing as she said, the youth nervously removed his clothes and tossed them aside, becoming completely undressed.

"You are so big young master."

The maid passed an arm around her young master neck and pulled his head back against her breasts, which were still on display. Using her other hand, she brought her nipple to his lips and without hesitation, he began to suck on it.

Even though nervous, the youth began to press his tongue against his maid rigid nipple. Taking his tongue from side to side, he was enjoying the sensation as he carefully nibbled on it, making her let out short, delicious moans.

Wrapping his arms around her, he slid his hands through the braids of the maid’s brown hair. Putting a little strength into his arms, he pulled her against him. Even with her uniform in the way, he could still feel her voluptuous curves.

"It seems my precious young master is a fast learner," she purred. "How about coming down a bit more?"

Doing as she said, the young master slid his hands gently over the curves of her hips. Soon, he reached the maid's buttocks and gripped them eagerly, digging his fingers into her flesh.

Matching her breasts, even through the fabric, it was possible to feel the shape of her round, soft ass.

"You're enjoying the feeling, aren't you?" She moaned obscenely in his ear. "No need to get anxious, soon you'll feel it slapping against your crotch..."

Her erotic, seductive voice made the youth's cock throb wildly in anticipation.

Releasing her nipple, the young master said eagerly, "Fifi, I want you to stroke my cock like before."

Releasing him from her embrace, she purred, "As you wish, young master."

Sliding her hand down his chest, she slowly made her way down to his cock.

"To think that the young master would get this hard for someone as old as me, you really are a pervert."

"You're not that old, Fifi, you're still in your mid-thirties," the youth replied. "Besides, you are much prettier than any woman."

"It seems young master has learned to use words to please women," she gave a small mischievous laugh and winked at him. "As a reward, I will do something better."

Looking him in the eyes, she brought her lips close enough for the youth to feel her warm breath on his own mouth. But contrary to his expectations, she took a detour there and went to his neck and kissed him gently.

Nibbling on his neck, she slowly began to run her lips over her young master well-trained body. Passing her lips over his chest, she brought them towards his abdomen.

Rubbing her fingertips over his firm abs, she slowly dropped to her knees in front of his groin.

Grabbing his cock by the base, she gently stroked it as she took it towards her mouth.

Using her tongue, she licked the tip of the youth's energetic cock. She slowly enveloped him with her warm tongue and gave it a wet kiss before looking up with her big brown eyes.

"You liked it?"

"Y-yes!" He replied in a trembling voice.

With a satisfied look, the maid brought her lips to her young master cock and began to rub it gently against her reddish bottom lip.

Licking the pre-cum from the tip, she slid down the side to the base while wetting it with her saliva. Soon after, she made all the way back to the tip and sucked it between her lips.

"Fifi, that's very good..."

Groaning with pleasure, the young master placed his hands on the frills of his maid's white tiara.

As if to please her young master even more, the maid wrapped her tongue around the tip. With one swift movement, she took his cock deep into her mouth, making him feel shivers of pleasure.

After enveloping him with her moist, warm mouth, she began to move her head slowly.

The feel of her wet tongue and soft lips going from top to bottom on his cock made the young master shiver continuously with pleasure as he let out incomprehensible murmurs.

In response, the maid simply bobbed her head back and forth rapidly on his cock. She proceeded all the way to the base of the shaft while making wet sounds.

"It's coming!" The youth shouted.

But putting an end to his joy, the maid released his penis.

"It's still too early for that, young master, you should hold on a little longer."

"But-"

"No buts, you must hold it."

After the brief pause, the maid slid her mouth back onto the head of her young master's cock and sucked hard, causing him to shake his hips in delight.

"It's hard to hold on if you do it like that," he gasped. "Even my knees are shaking!"

Ignoring her young master whimpers, she began stroking his balls with her fingertips while deftly working her wet tongue down his shaft.

No longer resisting, the young master held his maid head firmly and began thrusting his hips.

He was moving faster and faster as he shoved his cock deep into her throat, making her let out wet choking sounds.

Breathing unevenly, the youth felt his knees weaken even more as his cum traveled all the way to his maid's mouth.

Stopping his hips, he held her head tightly as he delighted with the sensation of her tongue milking his cock continuously.

Receiving every last drop of her young master cum, the maid moved her head away and looked directly into the young man's eyes and opened her mouth, showing the white contents it contained.

Noticing the youth's impressed look, she swayed the thick liquid with her tongue briefly and closed her mouth. In the same instant, the youth could hear the loud swallowing sound as he saw the movement of her throat.

"I swallowed it all," she said as she opened her empty mouth and stuck out her red tongue. "From the thickness and consistency, it looks like the young master is quite healthy."

Placing her hands on his still stiff cock, she asked, "Did you liked it, young master?"

"Y-yes!" That was all he could say at the moment.

"It's great that you enjoyed it, but that was the warm-up, you know?"

With a teasing smile, she continued. "Now is the time for you to become a man."

23