Arc III – Chapter 69: Sian’s House
597 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, it's time for you to visit my house."

Right after Sian's words, the surrounding ambience changed in an instant.

Unlike the previous place, they appeared in a room. It was a considerably large and well-lit area. In the center, in front of where they were standing, there was a sofa, a coffee table, and armchairs on either side.

Behind had several wall shelves crammed with books. The fact that there was not a trace of dust on them showed that the place was well-kept.

This was Sian's study room, or at least, it was supposed to be, but he rarely used this place for its purpose. The most he did in this room was to pass the time and rest.

He enjoyed lying on the big sofa while he ate and enjoyed the view of the lake through the panoramic view from the huge glass window.

Besides the newcomers, there was another person in the room. She was humming quietly with her jovial voice.

With the aid of a white cloth, she was polishing a majestic looking bird with spread wings made of red crystal.

Given her simple clothes, with an apron and a white cap on her head, she appeared to be a maid.

"This is my home," Sian said to the girls.

Before they could react, the young girl, who appeared to be around 15, turned around with a frightened look on her face. Although she looked as if she would scream at any moment, her face froze with an expression of deep dread.

Seeing the motionless girl in front of her, Ophi tried to approach, "Are you okay?"

As if her soul had been pulled back into her body, the girl's hands began to shake uncontrollably.

Despite nearly knocking down the crystal bird, she managed to put it on the desk and immediately shot toward the door.

As the door slammed shut, silence briefly filled the room.

"I may be wrong, but it looked as if that maid was running for her own life." With a suspicious look, Illianna faced Sian. "Are you sure we didn't break into someone else's house?"

Outraged by the false accusation, Sian complained, "I wouldn't be dumb enough to miss the location of my own house. That's one of the girls who live here. Even though I have virtually no contact with them, most are afraid of me."

"As expected of you, I guess."

Ignoring Sian's gaze, Illianna looked around the room.

"Do you live here with several girls around you?"

Although Ophi had asked without sketching any dissatisfaction or anything similar, Sian swallowed dryly.

Even though he wanted to deny it with an immediate answer, Sian gave up the idea.

"... I do?"

"You don't have to be like that," Ophi smiled. "I don't care how many women you have."

 "Although I do, there are not that many-" Realizing her slip, Sian tried to correct by gesturing her arms, "I mean, you're the only one I love!"

While Ophi seemed to be reveling in Sian's reaction, Illianna's voice came.

"Hey, cheating husband, how far have we gone?"

Standing between the huge glass window and the large sofa, Illianna looked puzzled as she looked up at the rising sun.

Considering that it was almost noon when they left, Sian could understand her surprise.

"Well, we are on the demonic continent."

At Sian's words, Ophi and Fran seemed to tense up as they held their daughters' hands tightly.

Normally, the Demonic Continent was known to be a place full of hideous and frightening creatures.

This was a continent where the law of the jungle prevailed.

Where the strong devoured the weak.

Or at least, that's how the people of the central continent believed it to be.

The continents were separated by the monster-infested sea, and there were very few safe routes to travel. So it was normal for rumors like this to circulate.

While they were not entirely right, they were not wrong either.

"Don't worry, this place isn’t so bad as you've heard," Sian tried to reassure the two.

Although a little surprised, Illianna didn't seem worried. It was probably because she knew that, considering Emily's presence, Sian would not take them to a dangerous place.

"Who is she?"

At Illianna's question, everyone turned to her.

Standing in front of the long sofa, she pointed to the seat, "Is she one of your women?"

Although he already knew who was the person Illianna was pointing at even without looking, Sian approached the sofa along all the others.

Judging by the empty bottle on the floor and the smell of alcohol, she probably drank herself to sleep.

Under everyone's gaze, a woman with short orange-brown hair was lying quietly on the sofa. Given her appearance, she appeared to be in her 20's. Her scanty clothes revealed much of her body as she hugged a strange pillow that was as long as her body.

Her yellow horns and cow ears that were just above where human ears would be made her race obvious.

While everyone remained silent at the sight of the figure drawn on the pillow in humanoid form, it was different for Emily.

"She's drooling in Daddy's face!"

Although the young woman was drooling at Sian's face, it was not the real one, but the half-naked life-size doll she was hugging.

Ignoring the stares, Sian approached the young woman and tried to snatch the pillow from her arms. But as she was holding it tight, she was also lifted up.

With a click of his tongue, Sian let go of the pillow, causing she to fall together.

Despite the impact against the ground, she did not seem to be bothered one bit.

"Don't be petty, Danna..." Still with her eyes closed, she murmured as she wiped her drool on Sian-pillow's face. "Let me sleep just a bit more..."

"What the hell is that?!"

Stepping on her belly hard enough to make her let out a sharp groan, Sian forcefully yanked the pillow from her grasp.

Seemingly fully awake, the young woman's amber-colored eyes locked on Sian. Her intense gaze was like that of a predator eyeing its prey.

Not minding about her, Sian prepared to tear the pillow, but it was at that moment that the young woman took the opportunity and jumped on him.

Like a flash, her legs wrapped around Sian's waist and both her hands had already grabbed his head.

Without giving him any chance to react, she buried his head in her plentiful valley that left Ophi's in the dust.

"Master, I missed you so much- Uwwua!"

Before she could finish speaking, Sian plucked her off him and threw her back onto the sofa. Due to the force of the impact, the couch flipped over backwards with her.

"Pull yourself together! We have guests!"

Just as she seemed about to ignore Sian's words and jump again, the young cowkin realized that there were more people in the room.

As if nothing had happened, she stood up gracefully and maintained an elegant posture.

"Forgive me for my impoliteness, master, I didn't know you were with guests," she said politely and then bowed slightly. "It is a pleasure to meet you, my name is Milka."

Although Milka showed composure, it was only for a moment.

She ignored the stares and jumped at Sian again, but her onslaught was halted when he grabbed one of her horns and kept her head away.

"Ahn~~ mastann~~ to think that you would leave me lonely for so long and when you came back you would bring more women. You are so mean~~"

As she spoke, Milka's arms were outstretched, gripping Sian's clothes in an attempt to pull him to herself.

"Don't be shy, mastann~~" As if wanting a kiss, her lips formed a peck. "Let's make up for the time we spent apart~~"

"Hey, calm down, you damned cow."

Faced with Sian's verbal abuse, Milka looked at the girls with a compassionate expression.

"At first, the master's words and actions may make him seem like a violent, degenerate beast who collects slave girls of all kinds, but- Eek-"

Releasing Sian-pillow, Sian grabbed Milka's face and squeezed her cheeks firmly, covering her mouth with his hand palm.

"This isn’t as it seems, it's just coincidence."

Although he tried to deny it, Sian could feel the looks of disbelief, especially from Illianna.

"First of all, I think you should let her go." Ophi put her hand on Sian's arm, "She doesn't seem to be able to breathe."

As pointed out by Ophi, Milka's face was red as a tomato, but it was not from suffocation as she imagined. The truth was far from that.

As Sian was thinking about what to do, he felt something moist and warm crawling in the palm of his hand. Retracting his arm quickly, Milka's tongue was dancing up and down.

"Although perverted at times, master will not do anything against your will."

With her mouth free, Milka spoke again with gasping breath and eyes burning with desire.

"That's why sometimes you need to take the initiative."

Struggling again, she tried to grab Sian with her legs.

" Ahn~~~ mastann~~, you really need to make up for the time you stayed away from me~~"

"You fucking cow!" Sian shouted. "Control yourself or I'll rip your horns off!"

"Ahnn~~ I love you too mastann~~"

Although Milka forcefully tried to hold on to Sian, all her attacks were coldly blocked. But contrary to expectations, this seemed to make her more and more excited.

"A masochist?" Illianna was dumbfounded as she saw the scene taking place before her eyes.

Since I am in a drawing mood, I am drawing some scenes from my novel.

You can check the chap 2 illustration >>> here  <<<

If you want to see the NSFW versions, you can go to my DeviantArt page, Pixiv, or patreon, where there will be more variations and a few chapters ahead.

20