Arc III – Chapter 93: Ophi x Milka (part 2)*
511 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Taking Sian and Milka's hands, Ophi, with her staggering legs, tried to drag them both to the bed.

Cooperating, they both obediently followed her.

"Sit down, dear," Ophi instructed Sian.

With him sitting on the bed, she got between his legs and knelt on the floor. Dragging herself a little to the side, she touched the empty space beside her as she looked at Milka.

"Let's work together," she said.

"Of course!" Milka promptly knelt beside her and said, "As first wife, you can go first."

Acting without reservation, Ophi brought her hands to the raised tent in Sian's pants. In a matter of seconds, Ophi unbuttoned his pants, giving freedom to his cock.

Wrapping it in her hand, she squeezed it, making Sian groan slightly.

"I love the shape of this little boy." Looking at Milka, she continued, "Are you the same?"

"Of course," Milka promptly replied. "I especially love the way it is always ready for action."

Seemingly satisfied with the answer, Ophi lowered her head and approached Sian's cock. Sticking her tongue out, she placed it at the base of it and slowly ran the entire length to the tip. Using her hand, she squeezed it at the base, making a line of pre-cum begin to ooze out.

"He's already started drooling, it looks like this little boy is enjoying it," Ophi joked.

Acting as if she had been applying lipstick, she rubbed the red, sticky head against her lips.

Although Sian was already swallowing dry at the sensual sight, Ophi made him even more excited.

She rubbed one lip against the other and slowly slid her tongue between them. Not stopping there, her glossy lips opened and completely enveloped the head of Sian's cock.

Ophi's soft mouth soon slid down the shaft, making her way down as her wet tongue pressed hard. With pleasure engulfing him, Sian let out a soft moan and his eyes rolled up.

Continuing with her movements, Ophi slowly swung her head back and forth while emitting wet sounds that compacted to make Sian more aroused.

Increasing the speed, she kept bobbing her head as she got closer and closer to the base. Sliding her tongue out, she rotated around the shaft energetically.

"You are very good at this," Milka murmured as she seemed impressed by Ophi's performance.

Removing Sian's cock from his mouth with a wet sucking sound, Ophi smiled, "Do you want to try?"

Without wasting any words, Milka reached up and put her lips on Sian's swollen head and took it inside.

As she shook her head in a slow and steady rhythm, Sian leaned back, propping his elbows on the bed.

Unlike Ophi, who had technique and used her tongue skillfully to stimulate every inch, Milka was different. Although not as skilled, her lips pressed together with the pressure of her tongue were still stimulating.

No matter which of the two it was, Sian felt great to see his cock moving in and out of their mouths.

"Let me join in too," Ophi said as she approached again.

As Milka's moist mouth focused on the top, Ophi went down and began to bathe Sian's eggs with her tongue.

Since Milka was not getting down to the base, Ophi slowly moved her mouth up as her fingers continued to work on Sian's balls.

Although Sian tried to restrain himself, his legs trembled involuntarily as he groaned.

Not letting this go unnoticed, Milka said, "How is it, master? Being served at the same time by your wife and your slave must be great, right?"

With the double service, Sian had nothing to respond but to say, "Incredibly good!"

"Master's cock began to twitch!"

"Let's make him feel even better."

Finishing those words, Ophi moved her lips further up Sian's cock. Making room for her, Milka didn't put it entirely back in her mouth, instead, she moved down the side while massaging it with her lips.

Doing the same on the opposite side, Ophi added her hand to the base of his cock and began pumping rhythmically.

With a double attack, the two wrap the reddish, pulsating head with their hot tongues, making Sian sigh with pleasure.

Stimulating him, they began to swirl their tongues faster and harder, bathing him with their saliva.

This sensation, along with the suction of their mouths making wet noises, made Sian's hips start to move and his eyes roll even more in pleasure.

"I'm going to cum!"

Sian groaned and a moment later, his cock exploded, shooting out a white spray.

Although he had already finished, the girls did not interrupt their work until they had emptied it completely.

As Sian sat there catching his breath, his eyes caught sight of the girls with their mouths open. As if they were just waiting for him to check, they swallowed everything and then stuck out their tongues.

"We don't miss a drop," Milka said.

"Not all of it," Ophi said as she looked at the corners of Milka's lips, which still had some oozing.

"Where?"

"I'll clean it up for you."

Licking her lips, Ophi brought her face closer to Milka's. At her lack of reaction, Ophi licked the sticky cum that was oozing out.

"Your mouth is filled with his essence."

Saying this, she brought her lips close to Milka's again, but this time, her intention seemed to be different.

Opening her mouth suddenly, Ophi's tongue penetrated between Milka's lips without giving her the opportunity to react.

Probably due to the surprise, Milka, who was on her knees, fell backwards with Ophi on top of her.

Surprised by Ophi's drunken assertiveness, Sian just watched as she harassed Milka's mouth.

In a matter of seconds, the situation escalated even further. With one of her hands, Ophi went to Milka's lower region while her other hand went straight to her large mounds.

Escaping Ophi's lips, Milka shouted, "Stop! Only the master can violate me!"

"Don't worry, I'm just warming you up," Ophi said.

"I don't want to! Master, help me!"

Stopping momentarily, Ophi turned to Sian while pouting, "I can't?"

Seeing such an unusual expression, Sian was unable to deny her request and just raised his thumb in approval.

"On the contrary, keep up the good work."

Turning her attention back to Milka, Ophi buried her face in the large mounds and pulled her panties aside as she slipped her fingers inside Milka’s slit.

"Uhnn~~ Mastannn~~ ahnn~~ save me from this cruel woman!"

"Since you two are getting along, I'll enjoy it too," Sian said.

Shifting his gaze to Ophi's smooth back, he moved down to her amazing ass. Getting off the bed, Sian dropped to his knees in front of her ass.

Grasping her ass cheeks with both hands, Sian squeezed for even more emphasis. Due to the elasticity and softness of the cheeks, Sian's fingers sank smoothly into her flesh.

"What a nice big ass that wife of mine has."

As if inviting Sian to play with her, Ophi wiggled her well-rounded ass without taking Milka's nipples out of her mouth.

Accepting her invitation, Sian grabbed the thin side straps of her thong panties and slowly pulled them off. With the tiny fabric out of the way, her smooth, soaked pussy was peeking out from between her large thighs and buttocks.

Drawing his face closer and smelling Ophi’s scent, Sian couldn't resist and pushed his face into her ass. Kissing each of her cheeks, he held them firmly in his hands and pulled them apart.

Although sometimes stronger and sometimes weaker, the smell of Ophi's pussy was always pleasant. Now, with her shiny pussy and pink bud fully exposed inches from Sian's face, he could resist any longer.

Dipping his face between her legs, he pushed his tongue into the wet lips of Ophi's pussy, causing her to release her soft moans.

Sian slid his tongue rapidly up and down the entire length of the hot, moist slit. At that moment, Milka's restrained moans became more intense.

"Ahnn~ Mastan~~, she's poking my sensitive spot!"

"You don't like it?" Ophi teased.

"I do, but I want it to be master! Uhnn~~"

Squirming under Ophi, her moans became louder.

"I'm cumming!" She shouted.

As Milka continued in her orgasm, Ophi's fingers kept going inside her, driving her into orgasmic madness.

Deciding to put an end to Ophi's tyranny, Sian grabbed her hips and lifted her as he got on his feet. Going a few steps backwards, he threw himself backwards onto the mattress. Because of this, Ophi's legs spread, leaving his face facing her soaked slit and her with her face directly on his cock.

"That's a great view." Sian whispered at the sight of Ophi's inner thighs, especially the smooth pussy that was inches from his face.

"I share the same feeling," Ophi said as she slid her fingers on Sian's erect cock.

Grabbing her ass, Sian opened her even wider and plunged his tongue directly inside her juicy slit. Savoring her, he slid his tongue in and out. He then slowly moved down until he found Ophi's swollen clit.

As Sian traced slow circles around it, Ophi moaned pleasantly as her hands continued working his hard cock.

Unable to resist the pink bud before his eyes, he used his middle finger and began rubbing it. Since that place did not produce its own fluids, Sian lubricated his finger on the soggy slit further down and returned to stroking it.

After rubbing some more, Sian couldn't resist the temptation to slip his finger between her folds.

Groaning, Ophi laughed, "Sounds like my husband is a pervert."

"You don't like it?"

"I love it!"

Along with these words, her tight ass twitched even more.

The smell and taste of Ophi's pussy, added to the fact that she was expertly stroking his cock, made Sian so horny that he attacked both of her holes frantically.

At that pace, it wasn't long before Sian felt Ophi's soft thighs begin to tremble against his cheeks. Soon, her hips began to move gradually, pushing her pussy hard against Sian's face.

Understanding that she was almost there, Sian held tightly onto her hips, pinning her against his mouth, and began sucking her clit hard. Meanwhile, his middle finger was working frantically inside her warm cavern, making her almost convulse with pleasure.

Arching her back, she screamed as she orgasmed over Sian's face.

The nectar of her love was pouring out in piles, enough to completely smear Sian's face.

Soon after, when she finished her climax, Ophi's rigid body softened and she released her weight on top of Sian's body.

"It was the first time I saw the master doing something like that so actively."

Milka, who was on the floor after her orgasm, had already gotten up and was standing next to both of them.

"It's never too late to learn new tricks," Sian replied.

"Now it's my turn," Milka rolled Ophi to the side and licked her lips. "We still have a lot to do."

12