Arc IV – Chapter 117: Drinking After the Opening
155 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Sian had already finished preparing lunch when he heard Ophi arrive with Joan. Ignoring Joan's presence, Sian walked up to Ophi and asked, "How was your first day at work?"

"It went well," Ophi responded with a smile.

"That's good," Sian stroked her cheeks.

"It seems like you missed me," she said with a chuckle.

"Quite a lot," Sian replied as he leaned in towards Ophi's face.

"Ahem!"

Interrupting the two, Joan cleared her throat, getting their attention.

“I see you've met Joan," Sian said to Ophi.

"Yes," Ophi replied. "I met her at the elevator. She said she knew you and was invited to stay with us."

"That's right," Sian stood between the two and introduced them. "Joan, this is Ophi, my wife. And Ophi, this is Joan something Gauss, the Queen of Gauss."

"Qu-Qu-Queen?!" Ophi was surprised as she sought confirmation from Sian.

"That's right," he replied.

"M-Majesty," Ophi stuttered a bit before bowing to Joan. "It's an honor to meet you! I'm sorry for not showing respect earlier, I didn't know I was in the presence of a queen."

"Please, you don't have to be nervous. I'm not someone who demands unnecessary formalities. Just call me by my name," Joan said with a friendly smile.

"I-I can't do that!" Ophi responded.

"You don't have to be reserved with me, Sian and I are friends, and if you're his wife, you're also my friend," Joan said. "Besides, he is a renowned mage, and even my position as the queen of a small kingdom doesn't compare. As his wife, you don't need to be so respectful to me."

"Yes, thank you for your understanding, Queen Joan," Ophi said as she bowed.

"Well, that's a good start," Sian said.

"Meeting the King of Hosnein is already amazing," Ophi said, looking at Sian with admiration, "but for you to also know a queen...I'm completely surprised."

"He also knows the King of Poutis and is the guardian of our three kingdoms," Joan added.

"W-what?!" Ophi was momentarily stunned, and her voice trembled. "H-how did I not know that?"

"It happened just a little while ago," Sian said with a smile, enjoying Ophi's surprised reaction.

At that moment, Ophi's gaze wandered and fell on the couch, which was opened up into a bed. Sian knew that with her keen sense of smell, she would soon find out what had happened. Without waiting for her to discover it, Sian immediately confessed.

"I'm sorry, Joan seduced me and I couldn't resist," he said guiltily.

As she was incriminated in such a way, Joan said nothing and only looked at Sian with a judgmental look.

Ophi, on the other hand, was surprised by the revelation and asked in amazement, "D-did you really do it with her majesty?"

"It's my fault, I know I shouldn't have done it in your house," Joan lowered her head and continued, "Forgive me, it won't happen again."

"It's not that big of a deal, your majesty!" Ophi quickly said. "I don't mind sharing him, I'm just surprised and amazed."

"Now I like you even more," Joan said as she hugged Ophi.

As she hugged Ophi, Joan's head was on her shoulders and her eyes fell on Ophi's butt. Unable to resist the temptation, she fondled Ophi's ass for a moment before letting go of the embrace.

"I loved her butt," Joan said to Sian. "It's soft but firm and still has a good shape, you're a lucky man."

"Of course I am," Sian replied proudly.

"As a way to apologize, can I offer you a massage?" Joan asked Ophi.

"I cannot allow your majesty to waste your time giving me a massage," Ophi politely declined.

"Don't refuse just yet," Joan turned around and hugged Ophi from behind. "I'm very good with my hands, you won't regret it."

With little effort, Sian already knew Joan's intention. Although she had three husbands, she also had an interest in women, particularly those with a more voluminous butt. He himself had seen and participated in her fun with other women.

Keeping Ophi, who was nervous in her embrace, Joan pressed her hips against her butt.

"Since you don't mind sharing Sian, the three of us can have some fun at some point, what do you think?" Joan said to Ophi.

Although tempted by Joan's proposal, Sian grabbed her by the nape, pulling her away from Ophi.

"I think you're getting too excited. You should stop bothering Ophi," he said firmly. "Actually, you're lucky you're known to me, otherwise I would have ripped your hand off for grabbing Ophi's butt."

"Always so rude," Joan replied with a mischievous smile. "Although I'm not a masochist, I can play that role when the three of us are having fun."

Sian pointed to the door of the room and said, "The kids are coming, you better not show any improper behavior, otherwise I'll turn you into a real masochist."

Joan took a step back and began smoothing out her dress while looking at Sian as if offended.

"I know how to behave when necessary," she replied.

Soon after Joan closed her mouth, Sian heard the sound of the door opening. Illianna and Fran entered accompanied by Emily, Agnes, and Tina. The reason why Agnes was also present was due to the request Sian made to Charlotte, who allowed her to stay with them temporarily.

Shortly thereafter, Milka, Danna, Becca, Lin, Beth, Emma, and Fifi also arrived. Although Sian didn't mind if Fifi would help or not in the hotel, she offered to help in the kitchen with Ophi to avoid being idle.

As Joan only knew the first three of the last group, Sian introduced her to the other girls. Initially, Joan barely recognized Danna, who was using an illusion to appear as a goatkin. Although she seemed curious about why Danna was disguised, Joan didn't ask the reason, as it was easy to understand the situation since Danna was a demon.

After everyone had arrived, they started the meal and had a peaceful lunch. After the meal, the girls went back to work, Joan went back to the spa, and Sian went to the laboratory.

***

"I'm still amazed, little brother," Bazo said, placing his hand on Sian's shoulder. "I've never seen anyone stand in front of three rulers from different kingdoms and show no respect. And the cherry on top is that you became the guardian of all three! How is that possible?"

"Power rules the world," Sian stated.

"Right, that's a good point," Bazo agreed. "You're the man I wish I could be. Just imagine being able to walk around freely, kicking butts and getting all the women you want. That's every man's dream."

"You're sick," Maria said to Bazo with disdain.

"Oh, come on... your closed mind doesn't understand my worldview," Bazo replied, shaking his head. "Besides, I just said I wanted to be like our little brother. Be more careful, or he'll wash your dirty mouth with soap and then sew it shut."

"That's a thing of the past," Tod said. "He's a family man now, Bazo. I think you should look for someone too."

"I feel like it's not the right time yet," Bazo said.

"It's not the right time because no one wants someone like you," Maria retorted.

"Children should not meddle in adult affairs, just shut up and drink your juice," Bazo laughed, downing his beer.

Sian, Bazo, Maria, and Tod, the four of them were sitting in a row on bar stools at Sian's residence on the top floor of the hotel.

Finishing his last sip, Bazo complained, "The world is not really fair."

He pulled up his shirt sleeve and flexed his muscles. "Look at this, my arm is twice the size of Sian's. How can he be so much stronger than me? Where's the justice in this world?"

"Who's this super strong fat guy?" Agnes asked with a curious look as she approached with Tina and Emily.

Running towards Sian, Agnes jumped on his back and clung tightly, while staring at Bazo. Emily went in front and opened her arms for Sian, who picked her up and put her on his lap. As for Tina, she went to the stool next to Sian and sat down.

Seeing the three girls staring at his biceps, Bazo raised his other arm and flexed it too. "I'm Bazo, a friend, or rather, Sian's older brother, and these two here," he paused, kissed both biceps, and continued, "these are Phill and Bill. And you cute little girls, who are you?"

"Papa’s daughter," Agnes replied.

"Me too," Emily added.

"I'm Christina," Tina said.

"You already have three daughters?!" Tod was surprised.

"Something like that," Sian replied.

But Tina grabbed his arm and said, "I'm not his daughter."

"She's Fran's daughter," Maria explained.

Hearing this, Tod and Bazo stared at Tina, who hid behind Sian.

"She seems quite attached to you," Tod commented.

"Well, a lot has happened," Sian replied, then said, "I have a proposal, what do you guys think about working for me? I guarantee you'll be well paid."

"It's tempting," Bazo said, "but I have to decline."

"Us too," Maria said, grabbing Tod's arm.

"Marquis Rotherham and Lady Charlotte have been very good to us," Tod added. "We can't turn our backs on their kindness."

As they chatted, the sound of footsteps could be heard approaching. Who entered the bar was Ophi, wearing a glamorous and elegant dress.

"Wow, she looks like Melinda," Bazo said. "Her face is just okay, but still, with this dress, I can tell she has a sexy body-"

Bazo seemed about to make a bold comment, but then his eyes landed on Ophi's ears and then he looked at Emily's. Seemingly having realized something, he swallowed hard and his line of sight went up, making his eyes meet Sian's.

Grabbing his shoulder, Sian smirked malevolently and said, "Even though you're like an older brother to me, don't doubt that I'll rip your eyes out and make them grow back again."

"O-oh! I understand perfectly. Have a great day, I mean, night. I have some things to do," Bazo stammered hastily, trying to get up from the stool, but Sian's grip kept him in place.

"Now that we're here, why don't we have a drink?" Sian suggested, taking a drink from Milka's stock that was in front of them. "This drink is so good that some people even have heart attacks from too much pleasure."

"S-suddenly, I don't feel like drinking," Bazo said, trembling. He looked at Maria and Tod with a pleading expression.

When Tod was about to intervene, Maria restrained him and chuckled maliciously. Although she didn't say anything, her eyes seemed to say, 'Serves you right'.

Obviously, the drink wasn't poisonous. It was one of Milka's potent concoctions. They were so strong that they could even affect dragons, and for normal people, even a small dose would knock them out for several hours and still give them a headache and heavy hangover for at least a week.

But before Sian could serve a shot, Ophi approached and greeted everyone, and Sian introduced her. Not long after, the girls finished their work and went to the bar.

Encouraged by Milka, they all wanted to celebrate the successful opening and Sian becoming the guardian of the three kingdoms. Although Milka invited Joan, she declined, saying that her presence would make people nervous.

Joan wasn't the only one invited by Milka, Maria, Tod, Bazo, and Charlotte also received an invitation. But because she was busy, Charlotte couldn't attend. With the girls' arrival, the celebration officially began, and even Sian, who doesn't usually drink alcohol, gave in to the pressure from the girls. But since normal drinks didn't affect him, Milka took out one of her special drinks.

The drink given to Sian was fermented by Danna and Milka, made with ingredients from the demonic continent. Despite its good taste, it's a kind of alcohol that can knock anyone out. The potency of the alcohol was so strong that it didn't take long for Sian to be affected by it and forget the events of that night.

 

If you're curious about what happens next, you can read advanced chapters on my Patreon.

Of course, if you simply want to support my writing, you are also welcome =D

3