Chapter 2: birthday gift for Rose.
128 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Few days after bringing Nora to the mansion, Nora was tasked to be a personal maid for Luke.

Her routine became training to be a maid and a combat maid, since she have potential to be a magic swordsman.

Maid: There that's right you need to be like that.

Nora: O-ok then here?

Maid: That's good your a fast leaner huh, that's why Young master has brought you here.

Nora: Ehehehe.

Maid: Want to take a break we have been here since morning?

Nora: No I wanna continue...I want to be his personal maid real fast.

Maid: What determination! Ok then for the young master to request you to be his personal maid is a good idea~

Nora: O-of course...he saved me after all...


Rose: Brother!  look!

She called me while flying a kite in the winds.

Luke: What do you think awesome right?

Rose: It is awesome!

(Even now she was still cute like in the game.)

Luke: Rose wanna see more of what I'm creating?

Rose: Of course brother I wanna see more of your creation!

Luke: Ok then follow me but don't ever say it to anybody promise?

Rose: Promise! 

Luke: I trust you Rose, now come with me.

He reached his hand to Rose.

Rose: Hmm~

She reached my hand.

Luke: Now then let's go.

He walked Rose through the back of the mansion leaving the kite at the garden, exiting in the back they head straight to the forest.

Rose: Umm brother? where are we going?

Luke: To my secret place.

Rose: ...!!

when she understand the secret place she immediately get excited.

...

Once they reached the Hideout that Luke was talking about Rose was awed at what she was seeing.

Rose: Brother? is this really real?!

Luke: Of course it is real I repaired after all.

(I used my modern knowledge and my magic to create this after all)

In front of them was a ruin Rose recognize it but the ruin was a bit different.

Luke: Wanna go inside?

Rose: Yes!

Luke put his hand on the Door.

A voice was heard on the door.

"Welcome back Luke, administrator of Site 61."

The door opened showing the inside with its light on.

Rose: Who-who's that?!

Luke: Don't worry it is from the ruin, and all of my new creation are inside.

Rose: Then let's go in!

She immediately run inside.

Luke: Ah...

(Looks like it was a good idea to turn off all the traps.)

Luke: Rose don't run or you might trip!

Rose: Ahahaha so this is what a ruin looks like! but this one is more clean unlike the once I saw on the book!

When he entered the door closed.

Luke: Rose come here.

Rose: Hmm? what is it brother?

(My purpose of bringing her here is different rather than just show her my creation, it is about giving her protective equipments as in her 9th birthday she will be assassinated, in the game she survived but she developed a trauma, as my little sister I can't have her that, that's why I'll give her all the protection I can.)

Luke: Here Rose you see this necklace?

Rose: It's beautiful.

Luke: I'll give you this as my gift for you in your birthday.

Rose: But why give it to me now, you can give it on my birthday right?

Luke: I want you to receive my gift first, as your brother I still have my pride.

Rose: There you go again, Boasting about your pride...

Luke: Wanna try it now?

Rose: Yes!

(Atleast with this she won't have a trauma in her birthday and with the plot of her having trauma will be gone, but in the game the trauma is what caused her to find her love, but now they won't meet so I'll just introduce him my sister if I find him so her fate to become happy will still go.)

Luke removed the necklace from the glass safe and brought it to Rose.

Luke: Rose here.

Luke put it on Rose.

Rose: I wanna see myself.

Luke: Look here Rose.

Rose: Beautiful...

Luke: I'm proud of my little sister that she's so much beautiful.

Rose: Thank you Brother...

Rose said it while looking at his brother smile.

Luke: No problem.

(Finally she equipped the thing I made now a forcefield will be created when she is attacked, I won't have to worry about her anymore.)

Rose: I'll give you something too in your birthday that will be equal to the one you gave me

Luke: Alright I'll be looking forward to it!

...

Rose: What is that brother?

She pointed at a robot that was cleaning the floor.

Luke: That's a cleaner from this ruin.

Rose: Cleaner...Brother I wanna know why are they not attacking us? on the books they're hostile right?

Luke: Well yes because the ruin see them as trespassers.

Rose: Ohh... Brother is it because of you that they are not attacking us?

Luke: Well your brother is smart that he even managed to make the ruin recognize himself as the administrator.

(Of course in my previous life I was a programmer, since this ruin is an old bunker like in my previous world I would know that once the administrator is dead it will closed down, since this one is closed down and didn't got forcibly open, I arrived here without the robots attacking me, when I reached the control room I make myself as the administrator. The other ruins were forcibly opened that's why the robots are attacking both monsters or humans who come inside it, this is the explanation that was in the game.)

Luckily this game history is my based on his old world with technology that downgraded after wars were fought almost wiping out the entire human races, because of it the small numbers of humans started again from the start, except some evolved to elf, dwarf, and all sort of beastkins.

(But I don't know how did some humans turned to beastkins, what did they do? they breed with animals?)

Rose: Brother you are awesome!

Luke: Now that we are now here put your hand here like this.

Rose: What's that for?

Luke: So this ruin will recognize you as one of its people and they won't attack you once I'm not here.

Rose: Like this?

A voice was heard.

"Please specify your self."

Luke: Rose say what's your full name, age and that your a girl also say that your my sister.

Rose: ...Rose Standford Age 8 my birthday is tomorrow that I'm turning to 9, and I'm a girl also Luke is my brother.

The voice asked.

"Administrator is this true?"

Luke: Yes.

"Assigning Rose Standford as secondary administrator."

Luke: And that's done Rose, Remember once we exit this ruin don't tell anyone alright?

Rose: I promise I won't say anything.

Luke: Then that's good.

...

"Goodbye administrator."

The voice said as we exited the ruin.

Rose: Brother you are so amazing! you even made a ruin be yours and this necklace...It's so beautiful.

Luke: Tell mother and father that I gave that to you Rose.

Rose: Of course I can even boast about them that my brother picked this for me!

Luke: Oh and also Advance happy birthday, now I'm the first to greet you happy birthday.

Rose: Thank you brother!

She hugged her brother.

Rose: Thank you...

Luke: Now now your my little sister right? as a big brother it is my duty to make you happy.

(Luke's personality is being integrated with myself...not that I can complain.)

Luke: Now stop hugging me we still need to go home before dark.

 

3