Chapter 1: Dream and Nora
173 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

L - Shhh there are scouts nearby I can hear their vehicles approaching.

the three are hiding after many civilians with them revolted against the aggressor.

since the country was at war the civillians have been caught between the crossfire including the three.

George: ...Thanks if it were not for you I would been caught there.

Mai: What's the plan now? looks like they have barricaded the exit to prevent us from escaping.

L: I can survey the area if they really barricaded it, if there was no choice then I'll have to go there alone.

George: Let's not go to that plan, we already have lost our members there are only the three of us we ne-

An enemy soldier  noticed the three.

Soldier: You there! hands up!

The three looked at teach other.

George: You two go now! I'll take care of him now run! you need to give my findings.

he said it in a low voice.

Mai: If you managed to live we'll party up again alright?

George: Yeah I'll join you two again once we enter the dungeon again.

Soldier: I said hands up!

George faced the soldier and approached him.

George: I will have to do this even if I quit the military I still have my traini-

The soldier fired his gun towards the two that was escaping.

he blocked the bullet and returned fire by making ice out of thin air and firing it at the soldier.

George: You'll have to face me first before you can fire at them.

however the soldier blocked George's attack by his armor that are military made, unlike George that only has his civilian clothe.


The two managed to find a hiding place and the two rest after running from their pursuers.

L:  Do you think George can make it?

Mai: No... he was our vanguard if only this war didn't happen all of our party members would be here...

L: Don't be so down, remember what our party leader said right? overcome this war, once the place is in peace we would go back in dungeons again.

Mai: ... He was a good leader I wish those days...

L: Mai can you promise me something?

Mai nodded.

L: Once this war is finished can you be my wife?

Mai: Really.... you know while we're at it I'll tell you something too, I love you, once this war is gone for our sake we'll survive.

L: I love you too since you are with me since my birth I can't bear to see you gone so If you die I'll kill myself your the only one left that was closest to me now.

Mai: Same with me, Don't let George sacrifice be in vain, we still need to deliver this info to the higher ups to end this war. We still need to survive this wa-


He woke up, then he mumbled something in his mind.

Luke: ᴬᵃᵃ ʷʰʸˀ ᴹᵃᶦ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃᶦᵈ ᶦᵗ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗˀ

???: Who's Mai?

When he realized it that someone is beside him he was surprised.

Luke: Whoa! Don't surprise me Rose.

It was Rose that was beside him.

Rose: Ahahahaha! I didn't thought that brother would be so surprised.

Luke remembered that he was transferred into the body of Luke a few days ago and now they are in the garden, after playing with each other they rest and he managed to sleep under the shade of the trees.

Luke: Since when have you been there?

Rose: Since you sleep.

she said it with a straight face with no sign of lies.

Luke: I don't know why you are watching me sleep but thinking about it you didn't do anything?

Rose: N-no?

She backed a little and looked the other way.

Luke: Haaa Rose you did something right? 

Rose: It's true brother I didn't do anything.

She still kept her bad acting.

Luke: I believe you.

but the truth is he lied about believing her.

A bell was rung it was signaling that its time to eat.

Luke: Lets eat.

Rose: Okay!

...

The whole famaly are now in the dining room.

Luke was now seated in the table talking with his new family and are having fun with them.

Luke: Papa-

Roxal: You should start calling me Father not Papa, as the eldest son and the heir of this family we should start teaching you now the way of the nobles.

Luke: F-father?

(Right we are a Barron and Luke was teach to be a perfect noble so at least he can marry a high standing noble until he turned into a Hero of this very own country and was sacrificed in the end, just why the heck that all of the endings are all sad...)

Rose: How about me Pa- Father! I would like to be with brother!

Sherl: Rose we can teach you but you are still too young.

Rose: Awww...

Roxal: It would be bad if you were to grow very attached to your brother, you co- 

*Slap

A crunchy slap

Sherl slapped Roxal.

Sharl: Dear that's too early for Rose to know.

Roxal: Right Right~

Roxal was pretty happy being slapped.

Rose didn't ask any question after the slap but are scared after witnessing something she didn't see or experience yet.

While Rose was nearing to cry Luke tried comforting her.

Luke: There there looks like your gonna cry, don't cry as your brother it hurts seeing you cry.

Rose: *Hic Brother....papa and mama got angry.

Luke talked in his mind.

(Rose I know you'll have someone who will be always by your side, I even played that game and the end was satisfying you created a happy family unlike your brother who was killed by the last boss.)

Luke: Rose you got angry at me too right? like that one time where you tripped and I laughed you got angry that you tried to throw rocks at me.

Rose: ...

She didn't say anything but she giggled.

In the backround their family talked to each other.

Luke: You giggled! 

Rose: No I'm not!

But she can't hide it.

Luke: OH? Your smiling!

 

Another peaceful day for the family.

 


A few years after he have been transferred into the body of Luke.

He was currently being trained magic.

Teacher: As your teacher I can say your a fast learner for a 9 year old.

Luke didn't say anything but are focused on magic but in his mind it is different.

(It's pretty hard that learn that the magic in this world is so low unlike my current world, atleast I can fake it that I'm just a fast learner.)

Luke: Hiya!

He fired a fireball.

It hits the Board that are colored red.

Teacher: Impressive after just a few shots you can hit something that far.

Luke: What's my score?

Teacher: 90 but it's already impressive to hit the board after a few tries-

A  bell was rung.

Teacher: Alright this will be the end you can go now.

Luke: Thank you!

(I can finally go outside!)

He grabbed the food that was made for him and 

Since he was being trained outside, once he finished training he can wander through the town secretly, only for a 30-40 minutes.

...

In the slums he entered it with a coat that will hide his noble clothe.

His goal is to find her, the last boss.

He have been coming back here since he can go outside.

Currently he was walking through an alley since this is the only one he didn't go because of the dangers in this place.

He stopped since he encountered something.

A child was getting dragged on the ground by a man who was a thug.

Noticing that she will be the one who will be the last boss he decided to help her.

Luke: Hey! Let go of her!

Thug: Huh? Brat don't you talk to me like that or I'll make you come with me too!?

Luke: Then do it!

He removed his cloak revealing that he is a noble.

Thug: A noble child!? You could surely fetch a price once I give you to the bandits!

The thug let go of her and approached Luke.

But Luke got something up his sleeve it was his knowledge, since he have been in a warzone for a few years he was used to fighting someone, not a monster but a person.

Luke casted his magic and a forcefield was created.

Since the thug noticed a barrier it tried to unsheathe his sword.

He fired A firebal to the thug.

Thug: A begginer fireball? that won-AAAGHHH!!!

it burned him while it sticks to him.

Thug: It burns!

The thug ran towards the canal.

Even if it's gross he jump in it since he can't put out the fire.

(You have underestimated me my profession is being a wizard in my world, but it is useless against the soldiers who are specialized in warfare.)

He approached her.

Luke: Are you okay?

???: ....

Luke: Wanna come with me?

???: ...

She just stares at Luke.

???: Nora...

(Finally! I have known your name! Since in the game you don't even have a name.)

Luke: I will ask you again would you come with me?

he held his hand out to her.

(If she did come with me her fate to turn into a slave will change to being our servant.)

Nora: Y-yes...

She reached his hand and grasp it tight.

Then someone shouted.

???: There that's the brat who tried to burn me!

A few more people showed up.

Nora was fairly injured and can't run.

(Shit! I have no choice but to do this!)

He casted an enchancement on his physical strength, then suddenly lifted Nora in a princess carry since he have no time to let her in his back and run really fast that the thugs immediately lost them.

...

He was a bit late to arrive, before he can enter the gate A guard see him and shouted.

"The young master is here! and he is carrying someone!"

The guards approached the two.

"What happened?!"

When they noticed that Luke was carrying an injured child, they were both panicking the reason is why would the heir of their lord would be bringing an injured child after training.

 

 

 

 

2