Arc 1 (Conception): (4) Goodbye? Part-1 (18+)
1.2k 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(4) Goodbye? Part-1 (18+)

Day-4

It has become my daily routine to work in Pata's fields in the day and learn about this world from Tuner in the evening. Today my talk was about herbs, we farm and from the forest. I also plan to sell rabbits' fur to Tuner today, I forgot to do yesterday. When I reached his home in the evening, Tuner was already on the table with his wine glass and a water glass.

"Tuner, can you tell me the difference in herbs from farm and forest?"

"Oh, Boy! Now you want to learn my tread secret. Anyway, it does not matter. These herbs are used in making the healing potion. While the herbs from the farm are plentiful and consistent in supply but are low level. Herbs from the forest are rare and high-level. They sell for high prices and are always in demand.''

"Would not then wild herbs will help us level up?"

"Good thinking, but they are hard to find and less in number. Still, if lucky, can be of help."

"Tuner, do you have a map or drawing of this world?"

"Kola boy, what do you think a map is? Do? Do you know its value? Nobody in this whole village can afford to have a map of the world. The larger the area map covers more valuable it becomes and does not talk about the accuracy. Accuracy and details can make the value go high 10 times, no maybe even 100 times. Only big Noble and Royal families have such things."

"Aside from this talk. How is your life going?"

"I am doing fine. I work in fields and come to you for learning."

"Have you meet Zuya recently?"

"Yes. I met Zuya yesterday, but she was upset with me. She even runs away before I explain anything."

"Well, this is also good. As there is no need to care about Zuya."

Looking at my puzzled face, Tuner explained, "Remember, when I said how people with four skills become noble. You will get this news in a few days anyway. Zuya has awakened four skills. She will soon be wooed to some nobleman and live the life of a noble lady. It is better if you do not befriend her anymore."

" I don't even remember my relationship with her. Should I be happy or sad? I don't know what to say. I have learned from all people, including you, that our relationship better ends here. Given that I do not remember anything between us. It is good to keep this relation forgotten."

I was very awkward at this moment. Tuner gave me a glass of wine, "Do not think anything and drink. It helps get over all this shit."

When I tried to drink, I started to cough up from just one sip.

As if encouraging me to drink it all, Tuner said, "Now you have become a big boy."

Bracing myself and I completed the wine in the glass. Then Tuner continued, "You should think about your future. You can learn how to read and write from me."

"Thank you, Tuner. I will be under your tutelage. Tuner, I forgot yesterday to ask you, but can you buy rabbit's furs this late?"

"Don't worry about it. Just leave it in the corner? I will give money to you tomorrow."

So, I left for home after leaving the furs with Tuner.

----

Rena and Pata were pleased after telling them about Tuner's offer to teach me, as getting a tutor is very costly and only affordable for the rich. There is no academy known to my parents, and they were illiterate.

----

Day-5

Today, the morning was the same as usual, but Zuya again signaled me to stop. So, I told Pata that I would be late. I know I should not keep meeting her. But now that I know that in some way, I should give her a proper closer before ending everything.

With the mood to say my one piece, I went near her.

Many will feel sympathy to her like how she first lost her lover? And now, due to her noble awakening, even the right to chose her life-partner. She might end up marrying any nobleman, young or old, handsome or ugly? She does not have an option.

But that was not my problem. When my family does not even have the option to live a better life and fear offending anyone with power resulting in tragedy. Which they don't even have anyone to mourn.

So, all my resolved and planning were for nothing when she catches my hand and starts running outside the village. She takes me into a large plantation barn and asks, "Kola, do you remember this place?"

I, who was already blown-way and has his mind in disarray. Slowly answered like a scared child, "Sorry, Zuya. I have remembered anything. Others have told me that we were close. But as you are now a noble, it is not good for my family or me to relate to you. So, Sorry, we have to end now whatever we had in the past."

So, I tried to get my hand out of her hands. But instead of losing her grip, she tightened it more, as if scare of me running away from her.

"I am also sorry, Kola, for lashing out on you the last time when it was not your fault. That time I was so angry at myself for awakening four skills. I know that from that moment, we can never be together."

Hearing this from her, I hoped that maybe she would let me go after she got to say her goodbyes to satisfy herself before breaking this relation officially.

"It is ok. I can understand your feeling of suddenly becoming some noblemen's concubine. But I know you will get a better life and happiness in the future. I cannot be of more help to you than praying for your future."

Still, with my hands in her hands, she moved close to me and so close that even I felt something was not right with this girl. Then she looked into my eyes and brings my both hands in between us and lightly kisses. Then she said, " Actually, there is one thing you can help me with. If you really want to help me, then please, let me have some time in the arms of the man I love and let me dedicate my body to the man I loved for my life. Can you fulfill this wish of mine?"

I never know that a girl can be this intoxicating. For some time, I even lost the feeling around me and was even thinking, can anyone reject such a beautiful girl's wish. She is worth dying for, but I remembered Tuner's teachings and the fact that if her husband came in the future and killed my parents. Was this worth it?

So, I first closed my eyes and remembered my parents and said, "It will be wrong, Zuya, and I also do not love you. So, I am not your lover."

I expected her to let me go after this reply, but she did the opposite and hugged me tighter. With tears in her eyes said to me as if challenging, "Are you even a man? Why are you getting cold feet? When a girl is asking you to be her partner with no responsibility? Just now, you were saying you would help me if you can. Then, is it too much of me to ask for the feeling of being in the embrace of my love for one last time?"

By now, I was losing power to reason anything. Even the rationality of differencing between right or wrong was not left, as was looking into this girl's eyes, and before I know, this barn full of hay, has become our love nest.

----

I kissed her forehead, " Zuya!" I did not need to say more words. Her eyes filled with more tears after listening to my voice. But by now, I really did not care whether she was in love with me or past me. All I care about now was to complete the challenge with flying color to satisfy my ego. In the meantime, maybe she will get what she wants. Maybe, for past me, her love was too much, that even in my embrace, she was happy. Feeling no resistance to my advances, I know that I will also get to feel my first sex with a beautiful, noble girl. I do not care what it will cast her in the future or to me as things have accelerated to the point of no return. I threw my cloth on the hay and came to Zuya. Even when her eyes are filled with tears, she is stunning and alluring to make any male in heat. Her charm was also extenuated by her costly silk garments, showing her family status.

After she saw me without clothes, her face turned pink from the shame of seeing a male naked, but soon she also took her clothes. Every sanity left in my brain was also lost when I lay my eyes on her smooth skin and unblemished body. In front of me was one of... no, the most beautiful woman I will see in my whole life. Zuya is a gorgeous beauty beyond description. Her eyes are strikingly brown, her hairs are jet black and tied up with a cloth strip. Her nose is high, and her lips are thin. Her figure is curvaceous with big bountiful breasts and a round meaty ass. Her skin was so smooth that even the tears were not staying on it. She also is reasonably tall and does not look any older than me.

I slowly raised my hand and gently put it on her head and stroked it twice to calm her down, or maybe to check that this was not a delusion created by my mind. Then, I laned enough to kiss her forehead, followed by two kisses on her chicks. After this, she suddenly embraced me into a tight hug with her head buried into my chest. She cried for some time, and I stroke her back to make her comfortable.

Then, I spread our clothes on the hay for a makeshift bed and take Zuya in a princess carry. I slowly put her on the hay bed and sit beside her. I started to kiss her and inserted my tongue into her mouth. She also reciprocated me and started to fight back with her tongue. It is my first time kissing a girl. Her lips were butter and saliva honey. When we separated, a thin line of saliva was linking our lips.

Then, Zuya started to kiss again. I moved my right hand to her breast in the middle of kissing and started to rub it slowly. I heard the most pleasing sound from her, "Mmnh" She suddenly moaned.

I was not aware that she could make such a sexy sound. No, maybe, I was just letting my imagination go wild as I was touching someone so damn hot for the first time. I also moved my other hand to her breast.

"Nghhh," this time, she moaned much louder and clear. I was sure that I did not imagine it. Zuya was definitely capable of making sexy and alluring sounds like she was enjoying it. To see her sexy face at this time, I stopped kissing and glanced at her face. Her face was utterly flush, and she was holding a hand on her mouth to muff the seductive sound she was making.

To tease her, I asked, "Are you uncomfortable? Should I stop now?"

Fearing I might really stop it. Zuya hurriedly said, "No… P-Please, you need to finish it to end. You promised me." And shyly averting her eyes from me.

A smile bloomed on my face like an idiot after her reply. I said hysterically, "O-Okay." After listening to her sweet and sexy voice, something snapped in me, and something rises inside me. An intense urge for the woman in front of me. A desire to touch her, to defile her, to mate her, to conquer her.

----

Announcement

You're a lifesaver. Literally, thanks for believing in me and reading the chapter till the end. So if you like the story and want to help out - ratings or favorites are just one click but help me with the story's growth.

If you wish to know more about this story ahead of the released public chapter. 

Please join my Patreon to access up to 14 advanced chapters. I know you want to learn more about the story ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)!

[\news]

11