Arc 1 (Conception): (6) Lover or S*x Friend or Enemy? (18+)
1.1k 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(6) Lover or Sex Friend or Enemy? (18+)

----

I was feeling excellent and could not get the source of this feeling. So, after some time, when I reopened my eyes. I was lying naked with Zuya in my embrace. She slowly raised her head from my chest, looked into my eyes, and spoke softly to me, "You woke up? Hmm, Thank you!"

This reaction was like a pleasant surprise for me. I was expecting Zuya to be angry when the heat of sex subside from her mind. But to actively thank me for what I did to her. Did I hear that correctly? Was not she the girl I forcefully used as a sex object? Why was she talking so happy with me?

This was not enough to make me believe that everything was okay now. No… this must be my imagination. Zuya won't say thank you, right? Especially now, when I treated her no better than a fuck slave. When all she desired from me was a goodbye memory with this body of past me.

But as if sensing my confusion through our connected body, she said, "Kola, you might not remember anything we had in the past. In the past, you could never be a sex beast and so rough on me, and yes, I only came to you for creating some memories with that man. But, today I know that now, all I want is to be with you and be only yours. "

Wait, she even wants to continue with me… Shouldn't she be at least angry with me, if not, report me to the villagers or her family? So, to confirm what I was listening to, "Are you sure? Do you want to be with me? Have you not awakened four skills and are going to be a noble lady living a luxurious life as a concubine of a nobleman? Don't you know that we can never be together?" 

Now that I have my mind calm and fever of fucking this beauty was over. I was internally scared, and my mind was running at high speed. What to do now? I wanted to figure out how deep in shit I was. So, each question from me was trying to probe this girl's mind. I was expecting that she would give me some hints on whether she plans to tell others about it. I will make sure that he never can do so. I do not want to leave this happy life I am living to be destroyed.

But, again, Zuya's reply makes me confuse, "Please, Kola! I want to be yours. Awakening four skills has sealed my fate as some noble lady, but still make me your bitch, slave and fuck me. Please don't leave me." and she sobbed over me.

Ahh~ I get it. Maybe Zuya was a sadistic type of girl, to begin with, or It might have something to do with her skills. Tuner did tell me how some people will do wild things due to their desires and skills. Well, it was not like I can ask her anything. Fuck it! If she is indeed as sadistic as she claims, then maybe I could make her my bitch. A devil smile was now on my face. I am not stopping now at all!

"If you really want to be my bitch. Then you have to call me, 'Master,' when you are with me and will follow all my commands."

"Yes, Master," she said while wiping her tears.

"Okay, first order. You have to come here daily for some time between evening to dinner time. Until I tell you to do otherwise."

"Yes, Master."

Since everything was going as I was pleasing. I decided to take things to another level. I have fucked Zuya's pussy and asshole, so I said, "To completely become my bitch slave for sex, you need to get all your holes marked by my cum. Since your pussy and asshole are marked. You need to get a mark on your mouth to be my bitch slave. Now, help yourself by marking your mouth with my cum."

I know I was now starching the string too hard, but this will reveal the true nature of Zuya. If she is just pretending to be friendly, then she should snap after this. Else I will have another beautiful round with this beauty.

Zuya steeled her nerves and then moved closer to my cock. First extended her petite hand and grabbed the jutting appendage, which was still covered in our love juices from a little ago. My entire body trembled in reaction, "Ohh..." and I moaned in pleasure. Oh, my God, I thought, why does her hand feel a thousand times better than mine?

"Master Kola?" Zuya was unsure what my reaction means. So, she looked at my face to look for any discomfort. I saw her bright watery eyes staring at me while my cock in her hand. But when our eyes meet, it was as if electricity sizzled between us. "Master!" She again called out with emotion. Looking at my intoxicated expression, she moved her head forward and took my cock in.

Suddenly my cock was enveloped in really soft and wet meat walls. Cock was comfortable and pleasurable inside, building some sort of pressure. I only watched jet black hair moving around my crotch and could feel Zuya's silky hairs to tickle my skin. The stress I was feeling before was being stimulated by her mouth. So, to focus on the sensation of her mouth, I closed my eyes, and my lips tightened in pleasure. I felt a great sense of satisfaction.

I unconsciously grabbed her jet black hairs and forced my cock deeper inside her mouth, and my cum starts to squirt inside. After I released her, she removes her face from my cock, now slightly bulging with all the cum. She first opened her mouth to show me all my cum in her mouth. As if satisfied with the reaction on my face, she gulps down the cum inside her mouth completely. As if asking for prise from me, she gave me a bright smile and kept looking at me, waiting for it.

Meanwhile, I keep staring blankly at her.

By now, my mind was devoid of any intelligence. What the fuck was happening? Was this real life? I didn't dare move a muscle, fearing something terrible might happen and broke this fantastic dream.

But my reaction may have disappointed her, or maybe she took it as a single to go. Because, before I could speak anything, she hurriedly dressed and left.

I was like an idiot this whole time, even failed to register her reaction to my mind.

Shit! I got distracted by her sexy images in mind. But for real, what is happening? Wait, this reminds me…

I did not say anything pleasant to her all this time. Not long ago, she was really a virgin. Not only did I gave her a horrible first experience, but also forced her to do oral sex as proof of any future relationship and literally told her to be my bitch slave.

While any girl will expect something beautiful or pleasant from her first partner, what I did? Shit! How messed up my head was for treating her like that. I need to make sure to amend for this next time. She was such a cute girl, ready to do anything I said or wished. And what I have done for her until now? Only hurt her dignity.

I cannot lose Zuya… 

This was the only thought on my head for long. Fuck! I need to do something! I quickly dress up and move out of the barn.

I could not do anything with my current power or position. So, putting aside everything, I did what I could. I went to the fields. There Pata was working with bulls for watering. He did not ask me what I was doing all this morning till afternoon. So, I took over him, allowing him to proceed with the work of uprooting grasses.

Late afternoon, I went to check for the traps in the forest. It looked like today was my lucky day, and I got four rabbits. In the evening, when we were returning, Pata asked me, "Looks like everything went well between you and Zuya? I hope you will not need to leave me in the morning to meet her. It is not good for us to be seen around her."(Pata)

"Why do you think so?"

"I could feel that since you first interacted with her yesterday. You were very worried and were feeling guilty all day. But today, finally, you are happy and in high spirits returning after meeting her. I know this was a hard decision to make. She is a good girl. But not everything goes well in this world according to our wishes or best for everyone. Just try to enjoy life and pray for divine mercy skills on your birthday. You have to believe in Gods and Goddesses. They can change the life of everyone. When they close one path, they also open many other paths." (Pata)

I also agreed with Pata but did not explain to him on what or for what.....hahaha

----

Zuya POV

My whole body was in pain. I strolled to my home and slowly helped me to the bed. Since the mother was out to her friend's place, and father and brothers were visiting Tuner to discuss how to communicate the information of my noble awakening to noble families in Gazina city for more profit. While my older brothers and sisters were out enjoying their life. Then, why the hell I get to become fucking bitch slave of a beast.

I don't know what to do since my awakening. One after another, things were happening to me as if Goddess was enjoying watching me in this turmoil.

I don't know how a kind and the caring boy turned into the sex beast. Before awakening, I loved him. Every moment I spent with him was the best moment of my life. When I told him about my coming-of-age ceremony in a few days, he went to Gazina city to buy a gift. I know he wanted to propose to me and I was also waiting for it. But he never returned to our meeting place after and soon I learned of his accident. I could not visit him due to the awakening ceremony and awakened four divine mercy skills, namely, Concubine, Dancer, Diviner, and Royal Adviser. This destroyed the dream of my happy life with him, and I can never be anyone's wife due to Concubine skill.

But in my house only I was sad, everyone in my family was dancing with happiness. My father called me to his office, which he never did until now, and ordered me to break all my relationships here. He now only has his profit in his mind and never even bothered to ask me of my opinion.

----

This was not the end of my tragedy. Now I was having visions each time I would try to sleep. Voice of a beautiful goddess would, in these visions asked me to be in a relationship with Kola before it is too late. But as it was very similar to what any person at the end of the rope would think, so, I assumed it to be my delusion created by my mind, as in some corner of my heart, I still had a lingering hope of being with Kola. So, not only did I not act on it, but I also started to blame him for all my problems.

But the visions did not stop, slowly making me believe in it. One day, I tried to contact Kola along the way to a public bath from his home in the morning. To my surprise, he was not even reacting after seeing me. Which raised a wave of anger in me, and I busted out on him. I released all the pent up frustration in me, and I could not stay after my emotional outburst and left.

That night, the voice in vision changed and repeatedly urging me to have an unbreakable bond with Kola. If I could not build a relation with Kola, a grievous future waits for us all.

This voice in vision scared me and coupled with my lingering love for Kola. So, I decided to do as Goddess asked me in the dream. But the problem was, now Kola does not remember our past relationship, and I have only a few days left to live in this village. It was clear that no slow and emotional method could help me here. So, I decided to use what no man in this world could resist and tie him to me again. But it was beyond my wildest dream that Kola was not a sex crazy wild beast in human skin. Unknowingly I was becoming a sacrifice to a barbaric Kola. This new Kola did not leave a single place on my body untainted.

After he finished his heinous act on me, my every step for return to home sent a shiver of pain and compelled me to imagine that maybe Kola actually died in the accident and someone else was now possessing his body. All I could do now was to hide my sorrow and scrub off all the filth he left on me as his mark. I even think why was this Goddess trying to use me to please this beast and instead should just kill him. I believe this world will be with one less sinful soul to care for. If not for the Goddess, I could have told everyone in the village and my family, and even my future husband to make sure that this beast is appropriately judged.

It was clear that to this Goddess, I was never more than a pawn in her sick game. My skills were never given to me out of kindness or mercy. But were just shackles used to make sure to exploit me for my whole life. Still, I sleep daily, wishing to end this devil vision and have a peaceful life. I wanted to wake up in a world where all the bad memories were erased.

----

6