Arc 1 (Conception): (9) Becoming a ‘MAN’. (18+)
745 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(9) Becoming a 'MAN.' (18+)

I have tried to make a rough map of the Indus continent to better visualize the geopolitical idea in DOWK at my Patreon page and excuse me for my low artistic hand.
Please don't forget to comment and like the chapter.

Inside of Adventure guild office was full of people. Some people were standing in lines in front of counters. While some were looking on quest-boards for quests or discussing amongst themselves. It is said that other buildings here have tavern and shops, these are not cheap, but the quality is guaranteed by the guild.
The guard asked us to move to a counter with fewer people. He was just observing our card issue problem to ensure that there is no security concerned with us. Tuner left us for finishing his work in another office for local guild staff.
As soon as My father and my turn came, the receptionist asked, What can I do for you?"
"Two re-issue of cards, one for me and another for my son, here."
"Okay, give one drop of fresh blood on this crystal and 10 silver coins for each re-issued card."
This crystal was of a flat bowl shape. As soon as we were done giving our blood on the crystal, our details came on the receptionist's crystal screen. Guard asked, "Receptionist madam, Everything is Normal?"
"Yes, now you can go and tell your captain."
After thanking her, the guard left the place. Pata gave 20 silver coins to her. Se gave us two crystal-metallic cards with round corners. Its surface texture was such that it was comfortable to hold with hand and would not shine in the light. This feature makes sure that it does not easily get lost due to slipping and does not expose your location, reflecting light background.
Instead of waiting for Tuner to come, we went to the building were Tuner was. This building entry hall was a giant map of the Indus continent. Our village is at the very end of the human settlement on this continent.
Now, it was night time, we eat our dinner in the tavern at the adventure guild. It is costly than tavern/bar/pub in the outer city, but Tuner gets a staff discount. We left the adventure guild for the outer city and moved to the inn, Tuner, and Pata usually stays.
----
After taking a bath, I was lying in bed. This was a much better bed than at home. While I was enjoying my bed, I wondered why Tuner will pass me money before living for his room. Someone knocked on the door.
"Hello! This is Bella here. If you don't know me, I'm an original a helper in the inn."
I opened the door. Bella entered the room and said, "I am here to make you, man." Apparently, she was asked to take my so-called 'virginity.' I all got sex, and she got money.
She wanted the money first. As to how much, well, it was 50 silver coins, all the money Tuner gave me. While she wasn't quite as hot as Zuya, I think she's okay looking. At this point, I was really nervous. I'd never been in a room with a prostitute before, and honestly, she was more plain-looking than I expected. Aren't they supposed to be wearing makeup? Well, whatever, she wasn't an orc, so I was happy. I thought I needed to talk with her. But she was probably thinking, "Is this guy an idiot? Get over with it already?"
So, I stared awkwardly at her for a minute. She gave me a smile. Not sure how to proceed, I ended up saying the first thing that popped into my mind.
"Can I see your breasts?"
Yeah, I could not think of anything in my awkwardness of the situation. I realized how comfortable I feel with Zuya. She would listen to me and follow me. However, to my surprise, Bella actually did lift her shirt. She even posed for me!
I think she was in the game now that we were getting down to what she came for.
By the way, those are big areolas, right? I mean, half her boob is that big pink thing. I barely got the whole thing in my mouth. As soon as she popped out her breasts, I grabbed it and started sucking. I played with her boobs for like five minutes. They were wet. It was at that point I noticed the mark. I apparently sucked too hard, and she was even giving me an angry look. While Zuya will never show such a face.
'I guess you shouldn't damage the merchandise, lol.'
Well, enough of that. Rather than make things worse, I awkwardly gestured at my cock. I think at this point, Bella was just getting annoyed with my slow attitude. So, I angrily looked with attitude, Oh, sorry, am I wasting the night I bought?
So, finally, she had my penis in her hands and… and nothing… I thought she was going to suck it for a while.
"S-suck it?" I asked awkwardly.
"That's another hole. Another 50 silver coins for a second hole."
I was like seriously, do I shit money? Well, I wasn't going to pay 50 silver coins for a few seconds of foreplay. She couldn't get it in with her dress still on. She actually needed to get up from the bed and completely pull her clothes off before swinging her leg over again. I just let her do all the work at this point, I mean, fuck, it's paid for, right? I lay on the bed and let her do everything.
I thought, hey, what's important is getting sex.
Was her pussy anything specials? hell no… I'm not sure if she cleaned herself at all, as she smells sweat and her pussy had a little redness from walking around a lot for work. As this made me lose interest in having sex even after paying in full, I stopped thinking. She got it in, and then she started riding me. I grabbed her breasts while she rode me. Her pussy was tight, and it got wet after a little while. Her bouncing up and down on me was fun for a bit.
Eventually, though, I started getting over-excited by it. I wanted to be in a more dominating position. I ended up lying Bella down on the bed. I began plowing into her pussy.
Fortunately, we didn't go much longer because I actually ended up cummings. It was one of those weak cum where you're left not very satisfied. If the sex had been hot, it'd be one of those things that rolled into more and hotter sexy, but Bella's lack of interest ruined the sex.
I should have just let her keep riding me. I'm pretty sure she didn't have an orgasm at all. She slightly wrinkled her eyebrows and moved harder for a few minutes. She liked to keep her eyes closed like she was pretending I was someone else. I didn't even get a moan out of her. However, once she felt me swelling inside her, I could see in her eyes, she was looking to finish this up. The more I think about it, the more I regret doing it with her. Looks like to have good sex, you do not need just a hole to stick your hot rod, but also need how much your emotions align, else this becomes a bad joke.
I guess that's the problem with hookers. They say 50 silver coins for a night, but they mean 50 silver coins until you cum. If you cum in 20 minutes, then they won't hesitate to leave. She gave me the look of a woman ready to jump out of my room. So, I guess she was using me for free money. She got out, and I closed the door. Was it a bad experience? Yes, but I got sex.
This isn't really relevant, as I am no longer a virgin, curtesy to Zuya, and to all thanks to this Bella. I could bang Zuya in the village for the time being. So, I have to think if I need to have sex after Zuya left the village, what should I do? I have to make sure to look for someone to take her place. Maybe a prostitute will do. But, I don't really want to dump 50 silver coins every time I tried to have sex.
----

Please like and comment on this chapter. It will keep me motivated.
If you wish to know more about the story in advance of Public release. Please join my Patreon to access up to 7 advanced chapters and maps.
I know you want to learn more about the story!

6