Arc 1 (Conception): (23) Slave markets (18+)
506 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   

Please like and comment on this chapter. It will keep me motivated. If you can help me edit the chapters, please message me.

If you wish to know more about the story in advance of Public release. 

Please join my Patreon to access up to 14 advanced chapters.

I know you want to learn more about the story!

Arc 1 (Conception): (23) Slave markets (18+)

After leaving the mansion, everyone was feeling overjoyed. We have secured a place to open our shop and increase our budget by a substantial sum of 5,000 gold coins through a no guaranty loan. So, our next destination was the Slave market. This was one area that Tuner told us about while on our way to it. He said that while it is well known that adventures work on the small and larger missions/quest issued by people, noble, and country.

So, adventurers are divided into three categories according to the work area types: 1. locally active adventures, 2. regionally active adventurers, and 3. dungeon active adventurers. 

While the first categories have low-level adventures, who have joined recently. Their jobs require little to no risks, like delivering a message, shopping for materials, cleaning, etc. but as the saying goes, no risk, no gain, so the pay is also minimal. The second and third categories follow the idea of high risk, high income. Therefore are highly paid and do high-risk jobs, like extermination of the thieves or goblins, procuring certain monster materials, and so on. It is common among second and third categories to have at least 1-10 slaves to act as bait when an attacked by a stronger enemy(enemies) to provides them with much needed time to run.

He even bragged about the time in their hay day, when they have more than 20 slaves under them. We could understand the first and second categories, but the third category was totally beyond their understanding. None of us know what these dungeons are? And where is it?

"You see, nobody aside church know how dungeons are made, but it is an underground area full of vicious monsters ready to devour anyone whole. But as their body parts are used for making beneficial costly potions and drugs. Since these potions and drugs are always in high demand. Therefore, it pays very well, but given the monsters' aggressiveness and high level, it makes it a dangerous job. Further, you need approval from high-level officials of church or adventure guild or noble or royal house ruling the area to enter dungeons." (Tuner)

While this topic was interesting, I wanted to know about these dungeons more, but we were in the slave market and needed to be ready for the business we came here.

----

In slave markets, there was no fancy display or customer service. This place was filled with only the collection of cages. And at each exhibition of these collections, the slave-merchant and his helpers helped the people dealing with slave sales. 

It is a convention among slavers that the slave of one city needs to be sold in the other city or kingdom. This makes it easier for them to avoid unwanted entanglements or attacks by the slaves' family or friends. Most slaves are debt slaves, followed by criminal slaves, war slaves, and other lesser-known types.

"Why do I only see dirty man, woman and old people. There are no clean and healthy slaves here?" (Qunia)

"clean slaves you talk about usually can sell for more, So they are sold in auction houses weekly, monthly, or yearly auctions. Other less-decent quality slaves are sold by big shops, and rest are here as cheap slaves." (Tuner)

Slaves here were emaciated, weak, and dirty. Girls and women even lacked clothes to cover their dignity adequately and were forced to show their breasts to all. Some slaves even looked like they will die at any minute. The question now was, should I buy here or move to a big shop for quality slaves. To answer this question, I asked myself what I will do with them? I needed them to hunt and catch wild animals to supply meat to our shop regularly, run the shop, and to help us level up. 

So, it was clear that I need many slaves to do many things. Since I could not figure out which slave will be useful for what? I need to break my requirement in points like 1. to ensure that our shop runs all-time in the city, 2. goods are moved from village to city, and vice-versa.

I could ask for a slave with skill, but they will cost more. Similarly, I also know godforsaken slaves might be cheap but less useful than a few high-level awakened slaves. But I could make weak slave strong by letting them practice the One-leaf cultivation method. The best candidate will be a low-level slave, but the experience will also help in management and training.do not need to care about these things. Although I would have loved to get man and female pairs as slaves to start as a couple, beggars can not be choosers.

Seeing my contemplating look, while looking on slaves in cages, one of the slave-merchant sent a helper to talk to us.

"Mylords, which slave do you fancy." (Helper)

But looking at how the only Tuner was dressed in better clothes among us, he asked Tuner. After this, Tuner could not help but look at me as I was actually buying the slave, not Tuner, but I hinted him to let it be as it is. What could I even gain by clearing the confusion here? 

"How are the slaves here priced?" (Tuner)

"We have awakened and non-awakened slaves. their price will increase with their level. "

Then he handed us the rate chart. It has the rate for all races, human, dwarf, elves, goblin, orc, etc., young-old, male-female, awakened-forsaken, low-high level all in a complicated chart. I selected to buy 10 pair old male-female couple slaves of level-2 with one skill and 100 level-0 forsaken young men. So, we ordered 120 slaves for 6,200 gold coins, even after the passive skill Merchant was acting in our bargain. 

This was a big order; as the slave-merchant, her were lowest of their food chain, non of the single slave-merchant here could provide with so many slaves in one go. Therefore, three slave-merchants toke this deal of delivering 120 slaves at the east gate tomorrow morning, 500 gold coins advance payment was made in cash today, and the rest will be given when slaves are delivered tomorrow.

----

This was my first experience with the saying in real life that the cloth makes a man what he is to others. Therefore, after this, we went shopping for new clothes for everyone to do that if we need to be presentable, we could have clothes to wear. Otherwise, we will never make it to the high-class market, where packaging is more important than even the packet's content. So, we even ordered a similar-looking dress as a uniform for all the slaves to cast us 120 gold coins. We even paid for the cleaning of the new shop given to us. 

After all the shopping when we returned to the inn, nearly all the money was spent, but I know that more will come running to us as soon as our shop starts running from tomorrow. Qunia was very happy today. Not only did she got to see around Gazina city and spend money on buying new clothes and other things. Even the choice to select the uniform for all slaves was done by her. So, tonight to show her happiness, she could not wait for night to come, and as soon as we entered the room after dinner with others. Our night was very active in the bed.

----

As soon as I turned after closing the door, she starts with some mild kissing. Soon, One part of me was turned on and was swelling! 

Simultaneously, both her and my hands explored each other's bodies, hair, breasts, shoulders, back, and stomach by slowly caressing. Then we separated for a while and looked into our eyes to see how other was feeling and then easing on down, hips, buttocks, legs, and back to touch the pelvis. We were really taking our time for passionate contact, so we were doing everything our mind is begging for more.

Meanwhile, Qunia, my wife, is following through on by taking her time too. She reaches for my cock. I move to slide off the one-piece and then allow her to fully touch my body. I'm facing upward, but she is lying on top of me with no insertion yet. She's moving like such a natural; my cock is entirely at attention, but so are her breasts as they dangle onto my chest. I feel ... strange ... to be kissing a Qunia in a place, not our bedroom in the village for the first time. 

Suddenly Qunia proposed to act like Zuya for me. I was totally blown by her this bold statement then she started to behave like Zuya. Instead, if Qunia were trying to make this believable, then I know she's failing because I don't think Zuya would be so bold as to be doing this. Because I know her, She will follow all my orders, but I have seen her take the aggressive led in bed. It breaks realism, right now ― because if Zuya and I were really about to do this, I think she would either be far more embarrassed or strictly follow my order with a stoic face. And either way leaves me in a bind.

7