Arc 1 (Conception): (24) A rocky start (18+)
529 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   

Please like and comment on this chapter. It will keep me motivated. If you can help me edit the chapters, please message me.

If you wish to know more about the story in advance of Public release. 

Please join my Patreon to access up to 14 advanced chapters and maps.

I know you want to learn more about the story!

Arc 1 (Conception): (24) A rocky start (18+)

... I will not be cuckolded by any jerk just because I could not reciprocate my wife's advances in bed. Not even by some strange nobleman who has used his power to make my beloved Zuya his wife.

Still, I am not about to stop this moment. 

"Can I try a finger in-"

"-I want you in me," she said, interrupting my query. "I don't want to waste any more time, Kola. I want to feel you in me."

'O God! that is such an erotic line! All the time, Qunia makes me forget the world and only indulge in her, and her acting of Zuya reminded me of Zuya. If only I could once more in my life, hear my own Zuya say this! Then I would feel more complete. My collection would be entire with the two most beautiful and caring women of my life by my side. Or maybe this is why Quina would choose my Zuya as a theme to give me this lingering memory for years to come? I could not help but have to make this night for her memorable too.'

I am driven crazy by this thought; my cock is throbbing, and Qunia('Zuya') is still toying with it, guiding into the right place. A little awkward, at first; but then it slides in-

-aah, her tightness is on another level. I feel all the time A slight resistance, then-

She tenses, holding onto the moment in a silenced squeal.

"-dear?" I let slip. Strange to think Qunia would slow down now when we already had sex many times in the past with vigor. Or maybe if it's a trick she is using to help me feel the novelty of the approach, even this is no significant detail, of first time 'purity.'

"Kola, When will we have Zuya sister returned to us. I want to serve you together, her and all other women you love. I want to have a big family our ower loved ones." she while still sad.

I chuckle. This is an excellent detail, too, thankful Qunia thought of this detail as well. I get to feel what it might have been like to be with Zuya again.

"... okay ... ready," her voice slowly urges me onward. "But, you be on top."

We roll together. I spread Qunia('Zuya')'s legs, bending knees, and wrapping legs around me. I thrust, and feel my cock touch in-

She squeals again, quietly, but not in pain this time. I think I just hit a particular spot. I started slow, gentle motions. After a couple of minutes, I increase the pace; and again after more minutes.

"Aaah Qunia I-"

"I love you-" (Qunia)

"I love my Qunia-"

"I love my Master-"(Qunia)

"Cumming... I'm cumming!"

"cum inside... Lets... cum...together!... Cum!... In me!"(Qunia)

Oh god, I cannot stop for now, after she asked me for it so passionately. And the offer to come inside ... well, it's Qunia, it shouldn't matter. Even if I impregnate her, does it matter, she is my wife, now, can I?

The moment it happened ― cock thrust to the cervix, balls were clenching multiple times, and then ― I finally feel my cock ejects all that sperm inside a Qunia('Zuya').

... and as far as I know, doing this again and again can be a thing; no worries about consequences or pregnancy, right. What is there to worry but to welcome all outcomes, when your partner in crime is your wife.

This, this moment, It's called the afterglow? The moment after sex?

I try to roll aside, but she's holding me here.

"No, stay, Kola," her eyes plead. I have waited so long for this. Please, don't let this moment end yet. Please."

"... okay." 

I kiss her waiting lips, and we continue for a while. Even if my penis is still in her, it's softening; it must be a weird sense for her, but she's holding me here.

So it's limp; I'm not going to get any more from this ― my cock is not ready. At last, the kisses subside; if either of us were to be horny again, it would be of no use; I just can't.

So, at last, she lets me roll aside, to face upward again. If I had, would this simulated Qunia have enjoyed my backside view and my lower waist pumping into her? Through a mirror, a strange thought again.

Qunia('Zuya') finally gets up, collects her clothes, and steps out. A minute later, I hear the water start, and that's how the second day ended in the city.

----

Today, We have two major work: get our slaves at the east gate and then start our new meat Shop. I was excited to visit and see what we have got after spending more than six thousand gold coins. Therefore, in the morning, we moved for the gate after breakfast at the inn. Our group consists of only four people Pata, Tuner, Quina, and me. Today, we all were dressed in new and better clothes, not to feel embraced again.

After seeing our transition of clothes, Slave merchants resets their attitude towards us. One of them come forward and said, "My lords and lady! Please check the Merchandise. So that we can provide to the conclusion of transition." (one of the Slave merchant)

So, the first thing we did was to check for any would or ill slave mixed in a group of 120 slaves, after confirming that they were all cleaned and dressed in clean one piece now. Therefore, we concluded this deal by taking the contract papers of slaves ownership and signing the document. The most time-consuming was the slave magic ritual for the transfer of slaves' ownership using my blood. Slave-merchants left after receiving the money.

"Thank you very much, My lord! Please remember us if you need more slaves." (Slave-Merchants)

---- 

Now that we have slaves with us, our entourage of 124 people became eye-catching as we moved to our new Shop. The Shop provided to us was not only in a prime location but a big one. It has a front Store hall, backyard, and finally, large storage for stock. We all moved to the backyard. Still, for 124 people, it was not enough space. Further, I did not even know who my slaves are and what they can do? So, now was time was for introduction of everyone.

"Hello, everyone! I am Kola, your master, and merchant. This is my wife, Qunia, my father, Pata, and my friend, Tuner. You all have to follow our commands from now on. If you do your jobs better and your life will be better. Now, every one of you will introduce yourself, let us start with Old people first."

"My name is Ramu, and I have merchant skill, level-2, and age-160."

"My name is Kavita, Ramu's wife, and I have housewife skill, level-2, and age-155."

I did say to Slave Merchants, I need couples of old people....looks like they did not try to con me, and the introduction continued.

"My name is Sam, and I have warrior skill, level-2, and age-165."

"My name is Grace, Sam's Wife, and I have a cooking skill, level-2, and age-156."

"My name is Tom, and I have warrior skill, level-2, and age-167."

"My name is Ela, Tom's wife, and I have housemaid skill, level-2, and age-170."

"My name is Colson, and I have Linguist skill, level-2, and age-155."

"My name is Abby, Colson's wife, and I have Historian skill, level-2, and age-154."

"My name is John, and I have farmer skill, level-2, age-154."

"My name is Marry, John's wife, and I have housewife skill, level-2, and age-155."

"My name is Rahul, and I have helper skill, level-2, age-154."

"My name is Tanu, Rahul's wife, and I have housewife skill, level-2, and age-155."

"My name is Noah, and I have Herbalist skill, level-2, and age-161."

"My name is Dabria, Noah's wife, and I have Midwife skill, level-2, and age-163."

"My name is Yogi, and I have helper skill, level-2, age-154."

"My name is Aarti, Yogi's wife, and I have housewife skill, level-2, and age-155."

"My name is Sadhu, and I have farmer skill, level-2, age-154."

"My name is Meera, Sadhu's wife, and I have mercer skill, level-2, and age-155."

"My name is Logan, and I have Leatherworker skill, level-2, age-154."

"My name is Fabia, Logan's wife, and I have mercer skill, level-2, and age-155."

After older slaves were done. Then Young Godforshaken slaves started,

"My name is Jack, level-0, age-20."

...

...

"My name is Jacob, level-0, age-19."

Finally, everyone was done with the introduction. So, next was the decision of work arrangement, but as all were left to me. Therefore, after something for some time, I come up with the following configurations.

"Ramu, Colson, Sam, Tom, and their wives will from now on be staying here at the Meat shop. Your job is to manage the sale of meat at this Shop. Also, to help them, 20 new young slaves will stay at the meat shop all the time. Meanwhile, the rest of the 80 new young slaves will move to the village and help with hunting, farming, and other works. These young slaves in Shop will keep rotating with young slaves in the village in a batch of 10. The slaves in Shop will be trained here by Tom and Sam in the fighting for self-defense and to protect the Shop. Colson and Abby will be in charge of the Shop's accounts and recording all the major events and news here in Gazina city and around. Ramu will use his skills to make sure that this Shop is functioning properly."

Seeing that nobody has opposed or have something to add, I proceeded with arrangement for others,

"Noah, Logan, and the rest of the slaves will move to my village. Noah will be in charge of looking for herbs in the forest, and Logan will be in charge of processing wild hunted animals' leather. In the leadership of my wife, Qunia, hunters teams will hunt in the forest. While the rest of the slaves will move according to the arrangements made by my wife."

Everyone agreed with my arrangement except Qunia. She does not want to leave my side but decided to follow after much coaxing. Soon they left the Gazina city.

----

That day afternoon, only 26 slaves, Tuner and I were only left here, and then suddenly it happened,

Boom... Boom...

Some people started to make noise and break things in front of our Shop. I could not help but shout seeing this,

"Please stop! Tell us, why are you doing this?"

"Looks like there are still sensible people, who were the one saying that new Shop is not giving taxes. Look how quickly they came to meet us. Ahh, where are my manners.....nothing, we need the tax for running this shop.....or else.....hihihihi." ( leader of the attacker)

After listening to this, I could help but get angry. I wanted to retaliate but, Tuner grabbed me from behind and said in a whisper, 

"Don't be rash. If we fight now, the only party who will lose is us. Look closely; they have come prepared to attack and at your side all new and weak slaves. Think before you say anything."

I remember how Zuya's family was saying that there are criminals everywhere recently in their area. It looks like they were talking about this. I took a few long breaths to calm myself and seeing me calm down, and Tuner also released his grip on my arm.

"Okay, Please stop the attack. How much is the tax?"

Feeling that everything was under his control, the leader of attackers, who spoke earlier, pointed to us and said to his men, "See, how nice these people are? And who was the one reporting that new Shop owner is a rich, arrogant man buying forces of hundreds of slaves to attack us?', then he looked at us and said, 'Looks like it all was a misunderstanding. So, as compensation, only 50 golds a month will do. See how generous I am...hihihihi."

My anger rose again how he laughed after breaking things and calling the 50 golds a month compensation. But to whom? So, keeping my anger inside, I gave the money. As they left, we started to put things together. When I was helping in cleaning, a smile crept on my face. Seeing this, Tuner could not control his curiosity and ask.

"Why are you smiling after all this?"

"Nothing, just enjoying the moment."

I did not tell him that I realized just how ineffective governance in Gazina city has allowed me to do many things impossible before. In this city, power made everything right. I made the resolve to create an influence strong enough to make this city kneel before me.

----

4