Arc 1 (Conception): (28) Gaurav Zuya
250 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     

Please like and comment on this chapter. It will keep me motivated. If you can help me edit the chapters, please message me.

If you wish to know more about this story ahead of the released public chapter. 

Please join my Patreon to access up to 14 advanced chapters. I know you want to learn more about the story!

(28) Gaurav Zuya

Gaurav Zuya Story,

Gaurav Zuya's great-grandfather was a noble of Smith noble house of Sharma city, and his name used to be Gaurav Smith, but unfortunately, none of his great-grandfather's future generations were gifted with the same privilege of noble awakening as him. Therefore, after his death, all his sons-grandsons and great-grandson and their families were extricated from the Smith noble house with monetary compensation. So, instead of living in the same place and facing the daily humiliation of seeing the life which should have been his, Gaurav chooses to move to a remote Merata village far from these old painful memories. 

On the way to the village, he invested his little fortune from the Smith family as a parting gift to get ten female slaves with two skills for breeding children in the future and 20 male salves to take care of daily jobs in life. He might have left the city noble life, but still could not forget the past glorious days he lived. So, he dreamed of getting that life back with each birth of his children. To him, all children were a lottery to get back his noble life. He did not care what they do in life; all that mattered to him was whether they will get 4 skills or not.

Initially, had 10 slave concubines, but with time only 6 survived, and four died due to various complications during birth or other problems, but today with their consistent effort, he managed to father more than 34 children. There was no beauty in village life for him. This village was his prison, and all the things here were a reminder to him what he lacked in life. All he could see in this village was godforsaken and low-born worms here and there. Even breathing the same air as these mongrels were beneath his status; it has not happened if not for this punishment, he was subjecting himself. But there were two unique things about this village, the church and the adventure office. From when did villages have churches and adventure offices? He was sure this village and the church and adventure office staff had something fishing going on. So, he was not interested as these things usually end up bad. All he wanted was to get just one of his children to get 4 skills.

He could not help but feel frustrated when his 23 children, even after awakening one-after-another in the last 10 years, have only 1-2 divine skill awakening. His obsession was also taking the worst development as he did not even care to ever ask his children what their skills are what they are doing. Day-by-day all he could feel was that his dreams of living a dignified life as noble again were fading away with each awakening. Initially, he will go on fucking rampant and fuck his slaves for days for making them pregnant for new children, but now, even was not helping him at all, and he would murmur in his room and drink alcohol all day.

These days he was so lost in depravity that he did not even know what his children's name or sex or ages are. All he cared for these days was understanding who was about to reach his 18th years today, and the rest did not matter.

As he has practically left his house unmanaged, therefore all the household was managed by his older children these days. While he might have lost himself but his home has more money and respect in the outside world thanks to his children's efforts. But he was unaware of this since he did not care for any other thing. 

But like always, his 2 slave wives came to tell him that today their daughter Zuya will be an adult. He could not help but go with them, hoping that maybe the 24th time miracle of God he has always dreamt might happen. As for the girl name Zuya, he barely remembers any of his children, so why expect her to be unique, but upon looking at her, he realized that her features matched her mother standing beside him and his. This assured him that this was his daughter, and none of his slaves' concubines has dared to fool him by having an affair. He would not feel bad if the romance is with a man of higher birth or awakened skill than him, but who has better genes in this backword village than him. After looking at the girl, it was clear that she has a beautiful, slim, curvaceous figure from her mother and his black hair. Suddenly the girl started to cry by holding her head with both hands, still lying on the bed. He has seen so many awakening by now that this does not surprise him. After all, skill awakening does make sudden, painful modifications to the body. Therefore, more pain, better skill, or more skills. Soon all of his other children and slave concubines were her to witness the result of this awakening.

Due to extreme pain, Zuya lost consciousness after some time. My slave concubines went to check on her and help her wake up. Soon, I stuffed her A-card into her hand to imbue it with her mana and check the number of skills she gained today. But when I show the color of the A-card strip.....The whole room was quite... all the children, concubines were looking on each other's face to confirm what they show was the same as what others were seeing. I was also like them and toke the A-card from her hands. I could not help but see for myself the miracle I have waited for so long... When I again looked on the girl.....Zuya, all I saw was a bright silver light emitting from her whole body. To me, she was the lottery ticket I was waiting for all this time. This girl was my beautiful future now. But I also have some slight tinge of regrates; if only she was a boy, I could have more children with noble awakening. But now all I need to do was make sure she gets to marry in a high noble family. 

----

Today, I ordered my wives to teach her culture and educate in noble customs. That day I called butler to investigate Zuya's past activities in the village. I do not want to be in trouble due to some foolish actions by a naive girl. Meanwhile, I visited the Adventure office to make the arrangements.

Everything went much better than expected. It tern out that lord of Gazina city is looking for a new wife and has declared dowry of a subsection of Gazina city's managerial rights, managerial estate, and other benefits. I could not be happier to know such good news. Who would have thought my daughter being given the 4 skill was a hidden blessing.

----

What I feared has indeed occurred, this world is filled with wicked and crafty people. My butler reported to me how a low-born was deceiving my precious lottery....ahhom girl all this time. My blood was boiling from just imagining his nefarious plans for my precious. And to top it all of he was even beneath low-borns, both godforsaken parents born, with no hope of ever getting in the grace of the Gods. While I was trying to device a plan that would deal with this nuisance so that my precious ticket to noblehood is not affected. I have to do something before any of the wicked plans of that evil boy exploit my beautiful precious.

While I was contemplating this deep in thought, my butler gave me news which proved that Gods are watching everyone. That boy is already punished by Gods and is just hanging from life thread to survive with little to no chance to live. Looks like even Gods are favoring me.

-----

Today, Tuner told me the good news I was waiting for patiently and gave me monetary dowries from Prakash Sharma to confirm this marriage. Our whole family was happy, I was delighted; I could not wait to live in Gazina city like the noble-born I am. I need to decorate and keep my lucky bird happy. So I gave her 1,000 golds from 10,000 golds given by Prakash Sharma.

Suddenly, Zuya told me to sell all the things we had in the village to Tuner as he is the wealthiest man in the village, other than us, and nobody from the city will buy a village estate. I could not help but feel even better. My girl is also out of the black charm magic of evil villagers and wants to leave this place as soon as possible. For me, this was much better than just leaving behind all the estate to become ruin here without care, was total wastes of money.

----

Today, finally, I was leaving this village forever, now I could not tolerate even the air here and wanted to go fast before any last moment emotional problem is created by anyone, and ordered my butler and servants to make sure that we leave without a problem. Thankfully, nothing terrible happened that day. Tuner was also with us here to lead the way to Sharma house in Gazina city.

----

I could see a sadness in Zuya's eye after seeing that Prakash Sharma is a man, even more, older than me, her father. But what was she expecting? She is the 37th wife, after all.

It was decided that She will stay in the lards place. We will be given 34th-sector as area manager to manage. For our convenience, it was the area closest to the east gate leading to Merata village. We will have to only pay a fixed annual tax of 20,000 golds each month, and the rest of all earnings from the region is our income. Since this family's first noble is Zuya, our new noble house is named Zuya noble house. While Zuya got a new name during her marriage ceremony as Kiki Zuya Sharma. So, now we were free to the 34th sector area as its manager.

----

Initially, everything was good, but soon I realized that the previous manager of sector-34 has been sabotaging our governance in the area sector-34. He was forcing businesses to leave and financing many criminals in the area. My son even went to complain about this to Sharma House, but nothing happened. Apparently, this was already known to the Sharma house; they do not consider me important enough to interfere with this problem.

When I tried to meet with my girl. I was denied it by saying that she has gone to the Sharma city to see the main house of Earl Rakesh Sharma. As Prakash Sharma is only the brother-in-law of Earl Rakesh Sharma. It is said that his sister is the most cherished concubine of Earl Rakesh Sharma.

----

As if to spit on me, suddenly, one day, Tuner came to my mansion and brought that evil godforsaken lover boy. Looking at my furious look, Tuner told me that they have come to start their business in the Gazina city and This business they were talking about was meat business with rich and Noble in the city. So, they were here to ask for help from Zuya to introduce them to nobles and wealthy people of Gazina city. 

What the hell do they take us for, their servent? If not for my son, I would have thrown them out of the mansion. My eldest son told us about what said Zuya to him before leaving the city; she did one divination for family and said that Our family will have all its problems solved if we give financial support and a shop for doing business anyone who comes with a meat business proposal from Merata village. Therefore, suppressing all my anger, I smile on my face and let my elder son do as Zuya has told him. I was not happy, but we have to for the happiness of the family. 

----

I was keeping my eyes on what all these villagers were doing. I could even see the effect, as the Chor gang focused on them for trouble in the past few days. This gave the relaxing time to our guards from regular headaches. Yesterday even the Blue-Sky sect came to invite my son Akash Zuya to join the sect. 

That day even Tuner came to me to give the new shop, Merata Wild Meat Shop, a chance to raise in Gazina city. In my happiness, I told him that at the upcoming party to celebrate Akash's selection to Blue-Sky Sect, they will get to supply meat. He left happily after that, and with the news of Aksha joining a sect, many of our enemies will stop trying to piss me off. 

----

My daughter was true in here divination as how things were turning for the better. After the party, the Meat shop was running well. Our many enemies stopped doing things to irritate us, and criminal groups were focussed on this new business of Meat shop.....ahahahaha.

---- 

5