Arc 1 (Conception): (33) Prakash Sharma (continue)[18+]
392 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
     

Please like and comment on this chapter. It will keep me motivated. If you can help me edit the chapters, please message me.

Always feel free to point out any mistakes. Each mistake corrected will make this work closer to what perfection this deserves.

Arc 1 (Conception): (33) Prakash Sharma (continue)[18+]

The Story: Lord of Gazina city, Prakash Sharma

On my way to the family estate, I could not help but remember my life with my half-sister, Helen. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I used to always shadow her everywhere. And slowly, she also realized that my closeness to her was more than any brother-sister should have. I still remember the day she confronted me by luring into an empty room.

'Brother Prakash, why are you always following me? And don't give me an excuse like being my brother or caring about me as I have more than enough brothers to know how a brother acts.' (Helen)

'Helen, I will not lie to you anymore. I love you, Helen. I want to be with you, Helen and not as a brother but as your man.' (Prakash)

'Are you out of your mind? You might be older than me in age, but it looks like your mental age is less. Do you know what it means to be a brother-sister? As you are my older brother and I respect you as the family's future head, I will behave as if this conversation never happened. Please, don't ever show me your face. Now get lost.'(Helen)

Saying so, she first looked at me angrily, expecting me to leave the place. But I did not budge from there. She might have scolded me, but I plan to keep following her by being more subtle and hard to spot. Therefore, seeing how I was still there shamelessly for some time, she left herself.

----

From that day, she either did not find me or neglected my presence, but I was always shadowing her. I had tasted many women of various ages, young to old, but all became dull; since that encounter, I had closely looked at her beauty, nothing gave me satisfaction after that. 

Seeing how disengaged she was from me and would laugh-talk with other men in the house just to spit on me. Day-by-day I could feel that she would cross more and more limit. This raised my anxiety even more than on that day of my awakening. Even on that day, I was not so nervous that if I did not awaken with 4 skills, I might be disowned by the 13th head. 

But to further worsen this situation, the 13th head did not announce my noble awakening for using me as some secret bargain chip in the future. Instead, he told all that I will be the heir to the house from that day onwards, and everyone in the family has mixed response to it. Some figured out that I might be a noble awakened, but many hated me for suddenly becoming heir for no apparent reason and feared me due to my new power with this position.

So, fearing that Helen might not know the truth, and added the fact that things were not improving between us. Therefore, I coerced my mother into confiding this secret to Helen's mother. She told her why I was treated like an heir to the house, while many have already been disowned. She went to the length that things changed after my noble awakening, and the family's head tried to give me many concubines, but I refused. I said that I want to have only one wife and be faithful to her and my family for the rest of my life. Realizing the fact that I was the first noble awakened child of this family and have a stable future as I could either start my own branch or continue to be part of this family. Since that day, her mother's opinion on me changed from some random male of the house to an up-and-coming option for her daughter.

----

I could still remember the night 13th head called me after my awakening to his meeting room for a drink. For the first time, I was feeling less pressure in front of this man and could stand my ground. He welcomed me in the room with a very warm smile on the face, like meeting an old friend, 'Come and have some drink with your father.'

'Thank you father' (Prakash)

'So, now that you are rightfully a noble. What is your future plan? do you want to start a family of your own or continue to be part of this family?'(13th head)

I know this was the moment I needed to show my dedication to the family if I want to be here. So, I replied as positively as I could, 'Since birth, I have been part of this family and will not like to change it unless the father asked me to do so?' (Prakash)

Feeling happy after my reply, he stood up and hugged me. He said, 'You made me proud, tell me what do you want?' (13th head)

'I want to actively serve the family.' (Prakash) 

I just wanted to see how the 13th head will react to my bold demand. Until now, everyone, my brothers and sisters, was just like any kid in family enjoying life and suddenly being thrown out of the family. Contrary to my fear, the 13th head happily told me that as his heir, I could be an active part of all the businesses of the family and can ask him for anything I wish. He even jokingly added, '...even if you wish to take one of his daughters or concubines as a concubine and she has 3 or less skill awakening. He does not care, but if his daughter has 4 skills awakening or is unawakened, he will not allow any such relationship.....ahaha! You know that right......hahaha! So, make your decision accordingly and be aware that I have my eyes on all happenings in this house. You should enjoy my life as noble.' (13th head)

'Thank you, father, for your nice wine and advice.' (Prakash)

So, in a mixed and lukewarm mood, our meeting ends. The 13th head gave me the liberty to be free, but he does not want his investment to be touched.

----

But what I did not expect was that late at night, someone knocked on my door. When I opened the door, I saw the person I was dying to see all the time, but before I could say anything, this person entered my room and said, 'Please close the door, big brother.' (x)

I was shocked after listening to the most beautiful voice I dream every night, and as if enchanted by this voice magic, I closed the door. I was doing everything under a chaotic state where all my body was a playground of the hormone, neural signal, and magic.

'What are you doing here, so late at night, Helen?' (Prakash)

But instead of answering me, she moved to my bed and sits on it. She does that swinging her long, white, and seductive legs. 

'Are you still mad at me for what I did earlier? If you had believed in me and have told me everything like you are noble-awakened, and more. Maybe we would have already lovers and with few kids littering this room for us to tell them the bedtime story. Will you hate seeing our boy Tim and girl Sara. So, how much I miss our children already. Looks like I am the only one missing them and no longer needed.' (Helen)

Saying so, she stood up and dropped her face-covered-cum-overcoat-cum nightgown(maybe) to the ground. Perhaps I did not reach peak of intoxication as what I show has blown my mind...' Helen....' was all I could mutter. I could not help but run to her and hug her in my arms, and she also reciprocated it to me. She was naked under the overcoat and came to give me her first and seal her fate to me as a lover...

This made me happy but sad altogether. If the 13th head has not said something and warned against any relation with unawakened, I could do anything and would have been the happiest man in this world, right now. I would have been noble and had the most beautiful woman to love. But now, this all was for nothing. I could not get over this fear that at any hint of this affair through the spies the 13th head had on me, he would have maids check her or all young girls' virginity in the house. I could not help but shout in my mind, 'Fuck you.....! Fuck you! You dick head 13th head!'

So, I told her my dilemma with a sad face. Then she said something magically enchanting and exotic to me again, 'Who told you that girls have only one hole to enjoy?' (Helen)

And then, she moved down and loosened my pants. I had my life's best blowjob, as I forced her head to take all of my little me in. After I was done, her seductive look was so appealing that I thought my life will be nothing if I do not get to fuck her in this life.

----

But I have to say that if a girl once decided to make you hers, no power in the world can save you from falling like sand in the fist. That night, we both lost many of our firsts. Since that day, to keep our covers as just any of our brother-sister living here, we will see random locations without any pattern of patronizing any establishment for long as our meeting place outside estate in the day or at night to each other's room. So, that no one feels suspicious after seeing the pattern in our movement.

----

On the night of her awakening, we planned that I come to her room late at night. But when I reached there, I could not find her in the place. Tonight many will come to visit her. So, without any hesitation, I asked a maidservant near her room, where has Helen went to this late? She told me that Helen, after her noble-awakening, was taken by her mother to the 13th head's room. 

Thinking that this might be the same type of meeting for clearing the future plans, he did with me. But still, I would feel anxious about how many skills Helen awakened? If she is disowned or thrown out of the family, I will happily and readily make her my concubine. That will be the best outcome for both of us. But things will be complicated if she got 4 skills. What will she choose then? Will she stay here or move out or tell him about me. 

So, I kept wondering outside the 13th head's meeting room, which was in the separate building used by the 13th head. While we all live in other less lavishing buildings. My anxiety was eating me with fear of choice with 4 skills, as I know that he will not keep anyone for so long if he or she failed to get 4 skills and throw him or her out. So, waiting to see that what she will choose was becoming harder as every second passed? Will, she decides to live and be my lover or move out for some other noble family. I was anxious but soon sounds of shouting coming from a room and startled me. And in my panicked state, I ran for the place from where the sound was coming. 

As I entered the room, I saw the 13th head attempting to rape my love of life, Helen. While her mother was crying in the corner of the room, bitten. I could not stop my anger from taking control of me. I took a piece of cloth and rolled it around his neck and started to suffocate him. Two women also joined me in killing him by pressing a pillow on his nose, and we killed him.

----

After this, we cleaned the room and made it look like he was sleeping peacefully and died in sleep. After this, we moved to my room. After knowing that Helen was a noble-awakened, Helen told me how he made sexual advances on her as soon as he saw Helen. But when her mother opposed him, he beat her, while saying that they are just bitches he raised to fuck or sell for wealth and status. Luckily, I reached in time to save Helen. She does not know what will happen to her. Her mother also thanked me. 

For the first time, I saw her mother this close. She was also very young, 37 years old, and was a slightly older and mature version of Helen. Now, I know where she got her beauty. My old man did know how to collect beautiful women to fuck, that night I had the first taste of forbidden sex of fucking asshole of a pair mother-daughter together, and it was heavenly. Her mother was every bit professional at pleasing with her mature pussy, but virgin to her asshole. I toke her virgin asshole and gave a new experience, which I had mastered on her own daughter. In return, she gave me heavenly pleasure by using her pussy full of folds, which she would tighten and loosen as if I was getting a pussyjob. She knows like hell how to use her body for pleasure and made sure that since have decided not to fuck Helen's pussy. I get to fuck her pussy for long, which was every bit what Helen would be in the future. It was a liberating sex experience. She made me cum to the last drop in her. I even forgot how many times we had sex. In the end, we stopped only due to pain and inability to move our waist anymore late at night.

That night, I had a pair of daughter and mother in my arms both sides. Helen was sulking to me after this night full of incredible sex. She said, 'why did not I take her virginity, now that father was no longer here to stop us.' 

Since I will now be the head of this family if Helen does not oppose me. Therefore, I had planned as 13th head in my head that I will use her for raising my status, and for maximizing my gains, I need to keep her virginity and market her as 'Virgin Noblelady.' 

This will make all the noble families go crazy for her and throw all the riches and status at us to get her. So, I kissed her lips and said that I have big plans for that, 'Helen, do you always want to live a life dependent on others and be only be a breeding sow for birthing children for others to pick their like from? Therefore, I have decided that I will change your life and our whole family's life. In this plan, you and I will also get to enjoy cuckolding a major family. How does it sound to you?' (Prakash)

Her eyes were sparkling after realizing the thrills of cuckolding her future husband and having secret affairs with her brother. While they will get all the sexes and pleasure. Their future offsprings will get shelter and power to rule the world. We slept happily with dreams in our eyes.

----

Many years later in time,

On the way to Sharma city with his new concubine, as he has done so many times in these years. Prakash Sharma was still thinking where did I do wrong. How I could have imagined that day, that for what I thought of myself as a smart and cunning man. After leaving my Helen in that house, thinking of her my spy and sex-slave in this prominent family. But what I did not foresee that day was that I have created a sex-beast and given her the wings to manipulate the whole earldom in her palm. And by the time I realized her ambitions, It was too late! to late to do anything! By then, I was only one chess pawn in her arsenal to run this game she played.

----

Announcement

You're a lifesaver. Literally, thanks for believing in me and reading chapter till the end.

If you wish to know more about this story ahead of the released public chapter. 

Please join my Patreon to access up to 14 advanced chapters. I know you want to learn more about the story ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)!

[\news]

3