Arc 1 (Conception): (34) Brother-in-hole and Misfortune [18+]
478 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
     

Please like and comment on this chapter. It will keep me motivated. If you can help me edit the chapters, please message me.

Always feel free to point out any mistakes. Each mistake corrected will make this work closer to what perfection this deserves.

Arc 1 (Conception): (34) Brother-in-hole and Misfortune

After moving everyone in our branch family from 13th town to Gazina city, and I also posted some slaves for making sure that if any mother or concubine of the previous head came for us, then they are safely and efficiently moved to Gazina city to meet us. I left for Sharma city.

Today, I was happy, as I could see the city walls and why should I not? After all, I was finally going to taste the best pussy in the world of my beautiful sister, Helen, and Cuckold the Earl. Who knows, maybe our child might even be a future heir. 

After all, now who could know of our relationship was purely brother-sister or more. Many nights have passed since her marriage, I was sure that my sister Helen and Earl Rakesh have consummated the marriage. Who can resist the charm of my sister and, so she will not be a virgin anymore? Therefore, who will know now that who is fucking her and how many times. I could not help but dream of fucking her in all possible ways day-night. So, after reaching the city, I met her and set a rendezvous point for our fuck night.

Tonight, I was waiting for her to come to our rendezvous point. So, when the noise of movement came, I turned to see the person I was dying to see. But she was not alone, and the person with her was the last person I wanted to see now. I was sure that things were not right, and I needed to get out of here before he sees me. But, before I could even move a few steps, Earl Rakesh said something, which made me freeze in place, ' No need to run my dear brother-in-law, or I should call brother-in-hole....ahahaha.'

I could not understand what was going on, 'Brother-in-hole'? What the shit was this? But my Helen was smiling, still holding his hands, and I know that things have changed for the worst. I do not know what went wrong. 

When they reached near me, he said, 'Do not fear Brother-in-hole, since I have relinquished my rights to her virginity as my concubine after the transaction between us. She is still a virgin, and you need not worry about our deals. Therefore, she can make her dealings for the maximization of her benefits, however, she feels fit.' (Rakesh)

Helen keeps on smiling as if nothing happened. I was shocked by what was going on here. I realized that my beautiful Helen has much more ambition than I know and looked more dangerous and horrifying than demons and monsters. After that, I was scared of her, and each sentence was forcing me to the ground. I could do nothing but kneel in front of her and ask for forgiveness. But as if possessed by something, she forced me to have anal sex with her in front of earl Rakesh, and he was masturbating while looking at us.

'Brother, why look so scared, Last time, you have taught me the real meaning of this world and how to rule it. I will not neglect you if you keep on serving and make me happy. After all, you are my first in many ways.' (Helen)

Soon Earl Rakesh came forward to get a blowjob after she beckoned him to come closer. This was the most horrible night of my life. That night she did many unspeakable things to me. Since then, I could not have regular sex. And even for other kinky sex, I need her to command and order me around. Since then, I was nothing but her play toy to follow her every order. Earl Rakesh also made me clear that if I want to keep my Gazina city and 13th family head position. I need to fulfil each demand from Helen. I do not have the power to imagine what might have happened between these two for this man like Rakesh, to become a loyal dog, plaything of this seductress, Helen. 

Since that day, I was scared each day and night. I could not enjoy a woman and will always see Helen's face with a cruel smile at me. I wanted to leave and live alone, far away from all women for the rest of my life. But even this decision was not mine to take, since that night. She has given me the order to gather beautiful girls for her, by luring them and their families with the charm of dignified life as my concubine and supply to the new palace Rakesh has made for her. I heard that this place is called Lust Goddess Palace of Helen among great nobles and royalty of this kingdom and can decide on anyone's life and death. 

Since that day, I will marry new girls all year-round and make a visit to Sharma city and other cities across the kingdom, as ordered. I have heard that each of these cities has one of her palaces. These palaces are also known as the temple of lust, and only male-female couples are allowed to enter or exit. But who enters and who exits with whom is not controlled. Everyone who enters is mandated to wear masks in this palace all the time and area except one region designated for it. 

The only other means to leave or enter the palaces are to get the permission of the so-called sex-goddess or my sister or Helen, after making donations. In these palaces are many sections, except for the designated area where rape and other extreme debauchery occur, all kinds of sexual acts were allowed with the consent of all people involved. There are no limits on how long you can stay or what you do there, except that you cannot wear anything except a mask. This allowed to complete all kinds of wish fulfilment dreams of noble and high-class men of society to meet here, and this raised the Lust Goddess Palace's status among noble houses and Royal houses as heaven. 

You could even find nobles and royal of other kingdoms visit Boish kingdom only for the sake of seeing the Lust Goddess Palace in reality. No matter what excuses they give to the public and officials, this was always the reality for noble and royal visits. Only top and influential people were allowed to join the Lust Goddess Palace club in the circle of nobles and royals.

Every six months at the Lust Goddess Palace, a Lust goddess competition will be organized, and the winner will have the chance to have a one-night stance with the Lust-goddess Helen. This event will make nobles and royals go crazy, and this time competition will happen at the Lust Goddess Palace of Sharma city. So, this time my orders are to bring my most beautiful concubines for the occasion. Up until now, you can say that I am one of the suppliers of Lust-priests for the temple. By now, all the concubines of my dead father and countless other girls were serving within its walls. I have heard that many other noble houses are working for Lust Goddess Palace to earn their favour from different parts of the kingdom, and she even has such a supply chain for beautiful and handsome boys. This time, I am bringing 16 concubines with me, including my newest one, named Zuya, for the Lust Goddess Palace.

 

----

    

You're a lifesaver. Literally, thanks for believing in me and reading chapter till the end. So if you like the story and want to help out - ratings or favourites are just one click but help with the story's growth.

If you wish to know more about this story ahead of the released public chapter. 

Please join my Patreon to access up to 14 advanced chapters. I know you want to learn more about the story ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)!

4