Chapter Sixty-Seven: Time to Celebrate
2.5k 10 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Knowing that staying there for much longer would only be trouble, I reluctantly started to get dressed. Well, I suppose there was always later. In the time it took us to dress no one had come to the room looking for us, so we headed downstairs to meet up with the rest of the party.

The guild hall was mostly empty when we made it downstairs. There were a few tables with groups sat eating here and there, but this place was just as quiet as always. Altria, Lillia and Siofra had already come down and grabbed a table. When they saw us enter the room, they waved us other.

“Hey you two. Hurry up, we wanted to order some food already!” Siofra yelled over from halfway across the room.

They may have been waiting for us to order food, but I could see from here that they had already got on with the drinks order. There was a three quarters empty bottle of wine on the table by the time we arrived.

“Sorry we’re late down. I wasn’t expecting you to all be here yet.” Serin apologised as we reached the table.

“Don’t worry about it, we haven’t been here long.” Replied Lillia.

We both took up seats with the others at the table.

“Well, what have you been doing? It’s been over an hour since you left the bathroom by yourself.” Asked Siofra.

We must have only glanced at each other for a moment, but it was enough for Siofra.

“Oh, I know that look! You two were together this whole time, weren’t you?” Asked Siofra.

“We…” Started Serin.

“I expect they were. It’s not like they would be trying to keep it a secret.” Interrupted Lillia.

“Oh, so you two are an item? I had no idea…” Siofra was a little surprised.

“Well kind of, I suppose.” Serin replied stumbling on her words a little.

“I don’t think anyone has officially said anything.” Altria spoke up adding her thoughts. “Well, we all kind of share Theo a bit, if we’re being honest.”

“What, all of you?” Asked Siofra, now even more surprised.

“Yes, all of us… Well not Lillia of course!” Altria added correcting herself.

“So just you two then… Hmm, well that makes me feel better. I’d feel bad if this was an exclusive arrangement. I can see why you would be happy sharing though, he definitely has some skill in that department.” Siofra said with a grin.

“Oh, you as well. When did that happen?” Asked Lillia.

“The first night that you all got here.”

“Why does that not surprise me…” Lillia said looking across the table at me.

“Oh yeah that. Well, I was taking a bath by myself, in the men’s bath by the way. Then Siofra came in and she came on pretty strong. That’s what happened.” I explained.

“It’s okay Theo. Nobody minds.” Serin said smiling next to me.

Serin might not, but I was starting to get the feeling that it bugged Lillia a bit. At least with Siofra and while she wasn’t able to join in the fun. I was also starting to feel a little concern about what might happen tonight. Altria had already slipped up and nearly told Siofra that I was sleeping with Lillia as well. With everyone now comfortable around Siofra, they had relaxed about keeping the secret. We were adding alcohol tonight and the last thing I would want is to be killed by Lillia’s family, all because of lapse from the others.

“Yeah no one minds Theo.” Siofra said nudging me in the side. “You should just count yourself lucky that three beautiful women are happy to share your time.”

I was definitely happy about that. At least it seemed that Siofra only thought that Altria had misspoke and wasn’t including Lillia in the, all of them sharing she mentioned…

“Ahum.” Coughed Lillia. “As happy as I am that you are all able to share Theo amicably, we’re here tonight to celebrate the successful completion of our quest. We should order food and more drink. We’ve definitely earnt it.”

“I couldn’t agree more. We can leave the rest till later.” Siofra said nudging me in the ribs again.

The last of the wine was poured into mine and Serin’s glasses and then Siofra called for the waitress to come over. Things being as quiet as they were here it was long before we were being served. I had a feeling that it was going to be close to impossible for me not to get drunk tonight. Well, it was a celebration. I’d just have to be careful, so that I wouldn’t slip up.

The waitress soon came and went and before I knew it there were more bottles of wine on the table. It was hard not to get caught up in the celebratory mood, the girls were all in a good mood. No one would blame them either, I guess. No one died on the quest and we achieved almost everything that they had set out to do. I suppose if they were being picky, they would have liked to have question the demon woman further, but that’s hardly the sort of thing that you would be able to plan for.

By the time we had finished eating, we had got through four bottles of wine since Serin and I had arrived. I wasn’t sure how much the others had drunk before we got there, but they were already more than a little tipsy.

“That healing technique you use really is something. The side effect from it is pretty unique…” Siofra said leaning over on the table towards me.

“Yeah, it is a custom skill.” I explained.

“Do all of your skills work like that?”

“No, not that way, but they all seem to operate in an unexpected way.”

“Hmm interesting… Really Lillia, you are missing out. It’s quite something, it’s a pity you can’t join in.” Siofra said turning her gaze to Lillia.

“I know it. I was the first person that got to experience it!” Lillia replied without thinking.

“Really? Should you be doing that?”

“Well, I was injured there wasn’t really any other choice at the time. It wasn’t like Theo knew what it was going to do to me back then either!” Lillia explained further.

“I see… I bet it was hard to control yourself after that. I’ve been wanting another taste all of this time.”

“I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t.” Lillia said blushing a little.

“You know if her parents ever found out…” Siofra said turning back to me.

“I know… They won’t though, will they?” I asked.

“Not from me, at least not if I can help it. They do have ways of extracting that kind of information… I wouldn’t want to be receiving that treatment!” She laughed.

“Do you think they are likely to try, after you’ve partied with us?”

“No of course not, or at least I hope not! I've heard about it before and it sounds awful. But they would only do that if they had reason to suspect something serious. Like if the fate of the alliance depended on it. Not over a personal matter. You can relax for now.” She told me casually.

“I hope so.”

“You look worried, just how far have you gone?”

“Well, maybe it’s better if you don’t know.”

“Oh…” Siofra leant in. “You know, just thinking about this is making me horny. We should head upstairs. I wouldn’t mind a little time with you alone.” She said grabbing my hand.

“I don’t think so.” Altria interrupted, having overheard Siofra. “I’ll be wanting to come as well.” She added.

“I won’t mind in that case.” Agreed Siofra.

“Hold on, this is supposed to be a celebration as a party. You three can’t just go and leave us down here.” Lillia objected.

I was starting to feel I was getting into dangerous territory.

“Well, you can’t join in Lillia.” Siofra replied.

“I can… Come on you already know what happened.” Lillia retorted.

Ah crap.

“Well, why don’t we all head up? We can do this as a party activity.” Suggested Serin.

“You too Serin?

She was also a little drunk. Not one of the girls was thinking how this might affect me, but I could see that I had little chance of getting out of this.

“You heard her Theo.” Siofra said grabbing my hand and almost pulling me to my feet. “Don’t worry this will be our little secret. I promise!”

Before I knew it, I was being led out of the guild hall and upstairs by all four of the girls. As exciting as that was, I still had some concerns. I was going to have a serious talk with them all once they were sober and I could talk some sense into them.

57