Chapter Sixty-Eight: The Party Moves Upstairs
2.7k 16 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were upstairs in no time at all. We stopped outside the first room we came to, it just happened to be Lillia’s. She quickly opened the door, and I was swept inside by the girls. As soon as we were inside Siofra grabbed me by the waist and started heavily kissing me. She was so forceful that I was almost pushed backwards.

“Hold on, who said you could go first?” Asked Lillia.

“First? I’m not… Don’t you think after what happened, we should pamper Theo a little? At least for tonight.” Siofra answered.

“I suppose, he did save our lives.”

Siofra walked me backwards to the bed and pushed me backwards onto the covers once we reached it.

“What’s the plan then?” Asked Altria.

“Hmm… Why don’t we start with a little strip tease and then take it from there? You just stay there Theo.” Answered Siofra.

“Seems like a good starting point.” Agreed Serin, who had already started undoing the buttons to her blouse.

The rest of the girls followed her lead. In front of me the four beautiful women were gradually removing their items of clothing. A few minutes later and they were each stood there in just their underwear. Each of them looking eager to begin.

Once they were all stripped down to just their pants and bras, they all climbed on the bed with me. Serin laid down beside me and we started to kiss. At the same time the other three moved to my lower half. They quickly removed my trousers and boxers, before the three of them begun their pampering.

I couldn’t see clearly what was going on, but from the sensation it felt like two were on my cock while the other was licking my balls. I could feel the tip of my penis in one of their mouths and the other was gently licking the shaft. Seeing that I was getting quite distracted by what was happening to me down below, Serin stopped kissing me and after quickly removing her bra, took my hand and placed it on her breast.

“Don’t forget about me.” She told me.

I squeezed her firm and soft breast in my hand, and my free hand worked its way up her inner thigh, eventually reaching her pussy. I rubbed her clit until she was wet and slipped my fingers inside her.

“Hey, no fair! I thought we were supposed to be pampering Theo.” Lillia complained having noticed what was going on.

“She is. I just felt like doing this as well.” I replied.

I carried on regardless. Only to hear an “eek” from down the bed. One of the girls momentarily stopped licking me down there.

“Altria!” Lillia said sounding a little shocked.

“Huh? You were just complaining about being left out only a moment ago.”

I had to look up from where I was laid with Serin to see exactly what was going on down there. Altria had barely moved from where she was licking my balls, but I could see that one of her hands was by Lillia. I couldn’t see clearly, but it looked like she was fingering her at the same time.

Siofra stopped what she was doing as well to see what was happening.

“What’s the noise for? It’s what you asked for and you’ve stopped doing what you were supposed to be doing…” She said with a chuckle.

“Fine...” Lillia Said, not stopping Altria and moving back in.

“Hold on a moment. I’ve got an Idea.” Siofra said as she changed position.

She unclipped her bra, letting her ginormous tits flop out. After chucking her bra on the floor, she straddled my lower half facing away from me. She leant forward and put my cock in between her breasts. They were so huge that only a couple of inches from the top was sticking out. My dick wet from the girl’s mouths, slid nicely in between her boobs. It felt good, but it was about to get better.

“What are you waiting for Lillia?” Siofra asked pointing to her chest.

Lillia got her meaning and putting her head over her breast took the end of my dick in her mouth. I was starting to lose focus on Serin as Siofra rubbed her breasts up and down and Lillia sucked the end of my dick.

“I never thought I would see you like this princess!” Siofra said still jiggling her tits on my dick.

Lillia’s mouth was too full to respond, she just kept sucking away. There was no way that she wouldn’t have complained otherwise. I half expected her to stop, but then she wouldn’t want Siofra to be doing a better job than her.

With the three girls all busily trying to please me down there, it wasn’t long before I started to reach my limit. It felt really good, and before I knew it, I was there. I came without warning in Lillia’s mouth. She didn’t complain, just stopped briefly to wipe the side of her mouth.

There was only a short brake. Siofra moved quickly, she took my dick in her hand at the base and quickly turned around to face me. Before the others realised what was happening, she was lowering herself onto me.

“I’ll go first then.” She said as my dick slipped inside.

“Siofra, no fair!” Complained Lillia.

“Well, if it’s like that…” Altria said moving behind Siofra.

Altria held Siofra from behind, she started kissing her on the neck as her arms reached around her body. One hand took in the side of one of her massive breasts, while the other hand wandered down to her lower half. Siofra was already rocking on her hips and paying little attention to what Altria was doing. That was until her other hand started rubbing against her clit.

Whilst this was going on, I was still rubbing Serin’s pussy and alternating between squeezing and sucking on her tits. Sharing my gaze between Serin and what the other girls were doing at the other end of the bed. While I was doing this, I felt a hand on the back of my head. I turned to see who it was and found Lillia there.

She had climbed up to this end of the bed as Altria had moved her attention to Siofra. She ran her hand up my body and started to kiss me as I turned my head to face her. Now no one was really being left out of this.

I let things continue like that for some time. It was only when I started to feel like Siofra was cumming, her vagina convulsing on my dick that I decide to mix things up a little. Siofra climbed off and lay on her side, catching her breath a little. I sat up and quickly rolled Lillia onto her back. She opened her legs wide, expectantly waiting for me to penetrate her. That wasn’t what I was going to do, at least not quite yet.

I leant over to Serin and whispered in her ear.

“You should climb on top of Lillia.”

“Really?” She asked, looking a little embarrassed.

“Yeah, it’ll be fun.” I replied.

“O-okay…” She agreed still looking a little reluctant.

Serin was the least experienced out of all of us, so it shouldn’t have been a surprise that she wasn’t too sure what to do with all of this. It wasn't that long ago that she was a virgin. She could probably still count the number of times that she’d had sex.

Still, she did what I asked and climbed on top of the surprised looking Lillia. She climbed over her, in front of her hips. As she did so I moved behind her and pushing Lillia’s legs forward a little pushed my dick inside of her. Lillia was already soaking wet, she had been waiting for this and I slipped inside easily.

Pulling Serin to a sitting position I kissed the back of her neck whilst I grabbed her breast and gently rubbed her clit. At the same time, I started thrusting into Lillia. Both of the girls moaned a little as I moved. Seeing all of this going on Altria didn’t want to miss out. She climbed across the bed and straddled Lillia, exposing her pussy right over her face.

“Altria, what are you doing?” Lillia asked.

“Can’t you do it a little Lillia?” Replied Altria.

“I suppose so.”

As Lillia starting eating Altria’s pussy from below, Altria arched her head, enjoying the sensation. Getting carried away she reached over and started squeezing Serin’s other breast. I felt Serin wince a little at the sudden touch of another, but she didn’t say a word.

By this time Siofra had decided to join in. She climbed to far end of the bed and from behind Altria and started doing to her what she had been to doing to Siofra only minutes before. As our complicated formation was now complete, I activated “special heal” as I started to pound Lillia harder.

58