Chapter Sixty-Nine: The Night Continues
2.7k 6 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It wasn’t long before Lillia started to cum from the effects of “special heal” whilst being fucked. I continued swing away until she climaxed. Once she did, I pulled out, then I pushed Serin down onto all fours and slipped my dick inside her from behind. She let out a cute little moan as I slid inside. Once all the way in I grabbed her hips and started thrusting away.

Lillia had lost all concentration as she had started to cum. This caused the end of our little formation. When Lillia stopped eating out Altria, Siofra and her rolled off to the side of the bed. Both of those girls seemed more than happy to have fun with each other. It was a nice sight, watching the pair make out and finger each other as I took Serin from behind.

I kept on pounding Serin she soon started to cum, and I wasn’t far behind her. By the time I was finished I was breathing heavily and starting to feel the effect from all the exertion. I laid back on the bed trying to catch my breath a little. I deactivated the skill and felt a little better with my mana no longer being drained. I wasn’t going to get much rest though. I’d not long laid back when Altria climbed over me, peering down on me.

“I hope you don’t think this is over?” She asked me.

“I wasn’t expecting it would be yet.” I replied.

Altria grabbed my dick and skipped it into her mouth without saying another word. She continued to suck away until I was completely hard once again. As soon as I was, she stopped and crawled forward on all fours up my body. As she moved, she grabbed my dick and slipped it inside of her and leant forward kissing me.

As we kissed Altria raised and lowered her hips rhythmically and slowly increasing her speed. I was enjoying being ridden again, but as I caught my breath, I decided to take control again. I pushed Altria up and onto her back. I spread her legs as she lay there and started to fuck her hard.

I had enough mana recovered now to reactivate “special heal” all of the girls moaned a little as soon as it was on, not just Altria. She was however close to climax as I continued to fuck her. I was still some way off as she came. Rolling her onto her face I decided to take her from behind, not giving her a moments rest and nailing her until I was satisfied too.

“Don’t think I’m going to let you stop now.” Siofra called over from the far end of the bed.

She was knelt over an embarrassed and red in the face Serin. She was currently rubbing her clit and gently teasing her pussy.

“If you don’t hurry over here, I’m going to convince the innocent Serin here of my womanly charms.” Siofra told me.

I was pretty sure that half of what she felt was coming from my skill. I deactivated it for now, I needed not to waste too much mana. This seemed like it was going to last a while.

I glanced over at Serin, she was definitely feeling the experience even if she was trying not to show it. Thinking about it, I’d never really found how things like that were viewed here. Altria and Siofra were quick enough to do it. Lillia was a little apprehensive, but in the end let Altria do whatever she wanted to her. I wasn’t sure if Serin was holding back and biting her lip, because she was being restrained in front of me or because it was Siofra.

I moved over and behind Siofra. Grabbing her butt and slipping my dick back and forward against the underneath of her vagina. I could feel the muscles in her rear tense in anticipation of me penetrating her, but that wasn’t going to happen. I was only teasing her a little. I pushed my knees under Serin legs and dipped the tip of my dick into her pussy, slowly pushing in up to the base. Serin moaned loudly now feeling me inside of her.

“Hey.” Complained Siofra.

“What? I thought this was about doing what I wanted?” I asked.

“Yeah, but… I thought it was my turn again and you were just teasing me.”

“You’re starting to sound like Lillia.” I laughed.

She even pouted a little like her.

“She does not!” Lillia complained, pouting in the same way.

Perhaps it was just an elf thing.

“Don’t worry, I’ll keep her distracted.” Altria said, pulling something out from her bag.

“Err thanks. What’s that?” I asked.

“A magical item. Liz makes them, she keeps them in the back room…” Lillia answered before turning a little red. “Not that I have one myself. I just know what they are.”

“Oh right.”

Altria pulled Siofra a little to the side.

“W-what is that?” Asked Siofra.

Altria didn’t reply, she switched on the magical item a pushed it inside Siofra’s pussy from behind. Siofra moaned as bit of her juices sprayed out the back. Altria wasn’t messing around and that thing seemed to have some serious vibration. Now it was only Lillia that wasn’t joining in the fun. Seeing this Altria reached to her side and chucked what to be appeared to be a smaller version of the magical item that she was using on Siofra.

Lillia caught the item easily.

“W-what do I do with this?” She asked.

“Use it on yourself or get Theo to do it to you.” Altria answered.

Lillia went back to pouting, but despite looking embarrassed she switched the item on. She sat back at the far end of the bed. She spread her legs open, putting everything in full view of me whilst I was still pounding away on Serin. Lillia at first gingerly pressed the item against her clit. I could see from her expression that she liked the sensation.

As time went on, she seemed to worry less about us watching her and more about enjoying herself. She had soon moved from rubbing the item on her clit, to slipping it inside. From my position I could see Altria fucking Siofra with the magical item, Lillia fucking herself and of course, Serin writhing underneath me. It was a great sight.

At this rate I would be the first to finish… I decided to activate “special heal” once again just to push things in my favour. All of the girls moaned, Lillia and Siofra sprayed a little with each thrust of the item and Serin tightly gripped the sheets as she started to cum. I leant forward a little, grabbing a handful of her pert breasts. That was the straw and I creampied Serin as she came.

The night went on like that for hours. Despite it being my turn to be pampered as they said before, I wasn’t allowed a moments rest until it was clear that neither I nor they could go on anymore. The rest of the girls left the room as they dressed, until it was just me and Lillia left there.

I went to leave and Lillia grabbed my hand.

“Hey, why don’t you stay here tonight?” She asked.

“But…”

“It’s not like there is anything for Siofra to find out about now is there?”

“I suppose so.”

I was really going to have to talk to everyone about this tomorrow. This getting back to Lillia’s family would be the end of me. Lillia pulled back in the direction and I followed her. We both climbed into the bed.

We both lay there looking at each other for a moment, until Lillia rolled over.

“Theo.”

“Yeah?”

“Hold me please.”

She could be cute like this sometimes too. I did as she asked a put my arms around her. In next to no time at all we were both fast asleep.

53