Chapter One Hundred and Sixty: Wake Up Call
922 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The room was filled with the sounds of Aetherin’s moans as I thrusted away, harder, and harder. She wrapped her legs around me as she came again, squeezing me tightly, then going limp. She didn’t look like she could take any more for the moment, so I slid out and laid next to her. As I did, she rolled to her side and looked at me.

“What was that?” She asked.

“I thought that I’d explained before.”

“That can’t be all it is… Anyway, let’s continue.” She said lifting her top leg up invitingly.

Maybe it was something to do with being a vampire, but she seemed to recover pretty quickly considering the state she was in only a moment before. I didn’t need any encouragement to continue and pulled her closer. We coiled together as I slipped back inside.

“Uh yes…”

We rolled around and I ended back on my back, this time Aetherin wasn’t going to let me do all the work. She leant forward and swung her hips up and down over my dick, her juices already splashing on my belly.

“Ah fuck, yes, yes.” She said as she sped up.

She seemed to be getting used to this, so I notched up the skill again.

“Err…”

She stopped for a moment, licked her lips and pulled her eyes forward, before continuing to fuck me even harder than before. She propped herself up on her knees either side of me and leant back, swinging her hips even vigorously than before. As She did, I pushed up from below in sync with her. There was a slight pop, as my dick slipped out and she came with a spray. As she did, she flopped back onto her back, her legs twitching a little. I climbed over the bed after her. By the time I was face to face with her she was already beginning to recover. She leant forward and kissed me.

“Please… Put your dick back inside me.” She asked with a slight waver in her voice.

She pulled herself up on all fours and looked over to me enticingly.

“Please…”

What else was I supposed to do? I got back and climbed round to her rear. I squeezed her pert ass and shoved my dick back inside just like she wanted.

“Mm yes…”

I started pounding away on her pussy again. She was already dripping onto the bed covers and moaning loud enough for the others to hear in the adjacent rooms. I grabbed her ass with one hand, my fingers sinking into her plump but firm behind. With the other I slapped her cheeks as I thrusted away. She looked over her shoulder and back at me.

“Harder!” She begged.

I pulled on her hips thrusting inside as hard and fast as I could. At the same time, I switched “special heal” up to its highest level. She let out a moan louder than before. She was almost screaming the room down each time my thighs slapped her ass. Her legs were begging to wobble a little underneath her, but she kept herself upright, butt in the air. Her pussy was coiling around my dick and spasming here and there. I kept giving it to her, as hard as I could manage, then as her insides gripped me particularly hard, I came inside her.

She flopped down on her side, and I laid down next to her. After a few moments, she recovered again. She placed her hand gently against the side of my face.

“Can you continue?” She asked.

“I could… But maybe later? I do need to get some rest after today and we’re leaving early tomorrow.”

“I wouldn’t want you to be too drained.” She said, but her expression was one of disappointment.

“Sorry… The technique is draining and well, it’s already been a long day.”

“No, it’s fine. I am partially to blame for that, earlier and now.”

“We’ll do it again sometime. That was fun for me too.”

“But aren’t you leaving tomorrow?”

“We are… I just thought you might want to come with us. I know we could do with someone that’s familiar with the area and the movements of well, you know…”

“You would ask me to betray my own kind?”

“I suppose it is like that. We aren’t setting out for a fight. We’d like to avoid running in to them if it was possible.”

She laughed.

“I was thinking of asking to come with you anyway. I would feel conflicted about fighting against my kind, but I feel as if I should protect you… Will the others allow me to join you?”

“It wouldn’t be the first time they agreed to something like this. I think they will see the benefits.”

“I hope so.”

After that we both climbed under the covers. We snuggled up and before long I was fast asleep, exhausted from the long day. The next thing I knew I was woken by a sudden movement next to me and a moment later I heard the door to the room open.

“Sorry to disturb you…” It was Altria.

“You aren’t, I was awake. Theo is still sleeping.” Answered Aetherin.

“Right, um well, the thing is it’s his turn to take watch.”

“Oh, does he really need to? He seemed rather tired earlier.”

“I can imagine.” She said laughing knowingly. “The thing is, I don’t mind, but some of the others will if he doesn’t take his turn.”

“You know there really is no need here.”

“I agree with you there, but…”

“It’s okay Altria, I’m just getting dressed I’ll be right there.” I shouted across the room as I stumbled out of bed and clambered about trying to find my clothes.

“Great.”

“You know you don’t have to…” Said Aetherin as I walked over.

“I know, it’s fine. You go back to bed. We’ll wake you in the morning.”

Aetherin sighed but did as I asked and climbed back into bed. I left the room and stood out in the corridor.

“Seems you didn’t waste any time making use of her sudden switch in allegiance…” Altria said as I closed the door.

“Aha, I couldn’t help it. She wanted me to share the room.”

“Yeah. Well, I’m not surprised. Was it fun?”

“It was.”

“Good. I just hope you won’t be too tired to function tomorrow.”

“I’ll be fine.”

“I suppose the best place for you to be on watch is in there with her. That was what Beth was worried about after all. I expect she wouldn’t be happy about that though, so you should probably head down to the living room. I’m going back to bed.”

“Night. See you in the morning.”

“Night Theo.”

Altria headed along the corridor and back to her room with Celine, while I headed downstairs. The fire was still lit, and the room was almost too warm as I stepped inside. I cracked one of the windows open at the end of the room to help keep me from falling asleep and then sat down on the sofa.

I wasn’t expecting anything to happen while I was on watch tonight. I was almost certain that Aetherin no longer posed us any threat. We were inside a sturdy house, the doors were locked and what were the chances of another demon trying to break in the house here? I doubted that was a possibility at all.

Thinking this made it hard for me to take the watch seriously and sitting on a comfortable sofa in the warm was making it hard for me to stay awake. I was already tired, and it wasn’t long before I felt my eyelids trying closing. I supposed a little nap wouldn’t matter, just so long as I woke before Beth came downstairs. Pretty much as soon I thought that I fell asleep.

The next thing I knew was a loud knocking coming from the front door of the house. Before I had even sat myself up on the sofa Aetherin had rushed downstairs. She looked concerned as she turned to me.

“Stay out of sight and stay quiet.” She said in a hurry before heading out of the room and to the front door.

I heard her open the door and I could just about make out the conversation with whoever had called.

 “Yes?” She said abruptly as she opened up.

“Ah lady Aetherin, I’m sorry to disturb you, but one of our passing patrols reported a large scale disturbance on the outskirts of the village. We just came to check that everything was alright. I noticed there were signs of fight as we made our way here.”

“As you can see, I’m perfectly fine.”

“Yes… Do you mind if I ask what happened? I have to submit a report when I return, you see and well, my boss is a stickler for the details.”

“My dinner put up a little resistance. It is all taken care of now.”

“Right, not just some unwary travellers then?”

“They had a couple of mages among them, nothing dangerous, but they made a big display before they died. I expect that is what your men reported.”

“I see… Then I’m sorry to have disturbed you. We’ll be on your way.”

“Goodbye.”

Just as Aetherin was closing the door I heard some footsteps from down the hall.

“Theo, I hope you didn’t fall asleep!” Beth’s voice called out loudly before I had the chance to warn her.

25