One Hundred and Sixty-Eight: Hope for Escape
841 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Realising we were now alone Enna looked up at me as she touched my chest, her eyes now wide open. She smiled as our eyes met.

She spoke in a voice much softer than before. “That was something else…”

“Thanks.”

“You don’t need to worry about your safety. I won’t be allowing anything to happen to you.”

“I appreciate that… The thing is, I really need to get out of here. I need to find my friends.”

“That will be difficult. Even I can’t just let you go.”

“I can understand that.”

“I want to help. I’ll have to make some preparations before we can leave.”

“Before we can leave?”

“Yes. It won’t be safe if you stay here and if I let you go there’ll be repercussions. Anyway, I’d like to go with you.” Her eyes widened. “That won’t be a problem, will it?”

I wondered what the girls would say if I reappeared with a harpy this time. It would be the third demon I’ve brought with us. Then again, I didn’t know if the others would be able to find me here and even if they could, would I be able to escape? This could be my only chance.

“No… But you’d have to get along with the rest of my companions. Can you do that?”

“If that’s what I have to do to come with you, then I will have to do so.”

“Right, then I think it will be okay.”

“Great! I had better go and prepare.” Then she climbed off the bed.

Enna quickly picked up her hotpants and the little slip of clothing that covered her breasts. For the time being I just sat on the bed and watched her dress. She seemed to enjoy the attention, smiling away as she noticed that I was watching, and only slowly put on the two items of clothing she wore.

“I’m going to leave you for a while. I’m afraid you’re going to have to stay here for the moment.” She said once she had finished dressing.

“Okay, I suppose I’ll just wait for you to return…”

I wondered if I would be okay. There was the chance that one or more of the other harpies might come and try and have their way with me. That did seem to be what they did with their male prisoners. Still, I doubted that they were going to hurt me and none of the girls I had seem here were unattractive, but that wasn’t the problem. If I had to deal with a constant stream of girls, I was going to have little energy left to try and escape. It would be difficult even with Enna’s help.

“Don’t worry, no one else can get inside. I have the only key.” She said while jangling it in her hand.

“Phew.”

“Having said that, you should still get dressed.”

“Right, of course.”

“I’ll try to be as quick as I can.”

Enna left the room and locked it behind her. I heard her footsteps disappear in the distance. Once she was gone, I gathered my clothes up off the floor and begun to dress. I was halfway there and sat on the bed when a voice called out to me.

“Master!”

“Celine?”

“Yes master.”

“You’re here?”

She appeared in the room before me “I am.”

“I wasn’t sure you’d be able to find me.”

“It wasn’t easy. I was already quite drained from the fight, so I couldn’t travel straight here.”

“Are you okay, do you need feeding?”

“I have enough to keep hidden if I need to. Would you even be able to feed me after what just happened?”

“Oh, you saw all of that?”

“I did… Knowing you, it wasn’t as much as a surprise as it could have been. Are you really going to bring her back with you?”

“I was. She’s going to help me escape.”

“That might make things a little easier. Do you think the others will accept her?”

“I don’t know. I hope so, they did accept you and Aetherin. If she helps me escape, I can’t see that they wouldn’t.”

“She probably gave the order to capture you too.”

“Probably… Anyway, where are the others?”

“They’re on their way here. It’ll take them a while to reach this deep in the forest and well, it will be dangerous to attempt to take you by force. Aetherin will probably be fine, but it’ll be risky for the others. It’s probably for the best if you take that harpy up on her offer.”

“That’s what I thought… Can you let them know what’s going on?”

“I could, but if I left, I probably couldn’t return to you. I was to stay here with you until they arrived.”

“I’ll have to give you a little feed first then.”

“Shh!”

“What?”

“Someone is coming.”

Celine disappeared almost immediately.

I sat on the bed listening out for the sound of someone approaching. A few seconds later and I could make out the footsteps along the corridor. The steps stopped just outside the door, there was a bit of shuffling and then a face appeared up against the grill. It was the harpy that caught me Ceraphine.

She pressed her face up against the grill on the door. “Psst… Hey you!”

“Huh me?”

“Of course, I mean you! There isn’t anyone else in there.”

“Oh right. What do you want?”

“What did you do to the captain?”

“I didn’t do anything to her. Well, nothing that she did want and initiate herself. You watched half of it yourself!”

“Uh yeah I did, but that’s how I know you did something. I haven’t heard the captain sound like that before and she’s been acting weird since she went in there with you.”

“What do you even think I did to her?”

“I don’t know, that’s why I’m asking you!”

“Well, I didn’t do anything.”

“What about the sensation I felt when I was stood at the door earlier? I can’t feel it now, but at the time it was making me feel, aroused…”

“That just sounds like you were just getting excited by watching us to me.”

“It wasn’t that!”

“I’m telling you I didn’t do anything.”

“Just so you know, I’m watching you. I’ll find out what you did. Eventually I’ll get the keys to your cell, and I’ll conduct my own investigation. I won’t be as gentle with you as the captain was.”

“I can hardly wait.”

“You’ll regret not telling me.”

Seeing that she wasn’t going to get anywhere just talking me through the door, Ceraphine left after saying her piece. I waited until I heard her leave the corridor before I called out Celine again.

“Hey Celine.”

“Yes master?”

“It seems it’s safe for you to come out now.”

She reappeared in front of me. “Are you already trying to have your way with another of them?”

“No. I’m hoping we’ll be out of here before she gets hold of the key. If not, I’ll have to do what I need to if it comes to it.”

“What you need to, hmm?”

“Yeah. Look anyway Celine, I need you to contact the others and let them know what’s happening. Let me recharge your energy before someone else comes back.”

“I’m not sure I feel in the mood for that now.”

“Really Celine?”

“Yes.”

“Look I don’t want to put you on the spot like this, but I really need your help here. Are you really sure that you don’t want to?”

“Well maybe I could have just a little taste.” She licked her lips as she looked at me hungrily.

Something seemed to have annoyed her a little, but she still didn’t look like she could resist me if she was being honest. She climbed up onto the bed and crawled up to where I was lying. She leant forward as she started to undo my trousers and she did her shirt slipped from her shoulder giving a great view right down her top. She smiled as she looked up and noticed my gaze. Then she put my dick in her mouth. The sensation was just as strong as always, along with her succubus powers she was just too good at this. She looked just as happy as normal now she was getting a chance to feed and me all to herself.

“Maybe I should have a proper feed?” She asked while looking up at me.

“We probably have time.”

She didn’t need any extra encouragement to take things further and had already pulled my trousers halfway down my legs. Once they were off, she positioned herself over my dick and slowly lowered herself down.

“Yes master!” she said as she took it all in.

The sensation inside her pussy was even better than in her mouth. She rocked back and forth while I gripped one of her pert breasts. Then “poof” she vanished into thin air. Just as I was really starting to get into it.

“Um Celine?” I asked quietly.

She didn’t need to answer for me to realise why she had vanished again. I could make out footsteps approaching from down the hall once more.

19