Chapter One Hundred and Ninety-Nine: Inside the Carriage
711 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ameri climbed on the bench next to Lucy. Straight away she started to help her remove her clothing.

“Ameri!” Complained Lucy.

“Oh, come on. We’ve done this before, remember that time…”

Lucy quickly cut her off. “I do… But you said you wouldn’t bring that up again.”

“I know…” Ameri looked over her shoulder to me. “Come on, you don’t want us having all the fun alone do you?”

Lucy still looked a little put out, but she was no longer resisting as Ameri removed her clothes. Her jacket was soon off and thrown to the side.

As Lucy started to unbutton her blouse, Ameri climbed off the bench. With the dexterity given to few but the catkin started on Lucy’s trousers. Within seconds she had them off. She knelt down in front of Lucy.

“Let’s get you ready.”

She slipped her panties to the side a leant forward.

Lucy closed her eyes. She had stopped undoing her buttons and just lay back as Ameri began to eat her out.

I was still just watching on.

Lucy’s blouse was half open. She wore no bra, and I could just about make out her breasts from where I was sat. They were small compared to Ameri’s, but as pert as any I had seen and still an ample hand’s full from the look of them.

Ameri’s skirt rode up her behind as she swayed a little while she attended to Lucy. I could make out her skimpy panties from where I was sat.

I couldn’t hold out any longer.

I crossed the carriage and stood behind her, looking down at her thick and round butt. It was pushing against the edges of her skirt filling it out nicely.

As I crouched down and touched her knee and then worked my hand upwards. Along her thigh and up to her ass. I gave it a squeeze. My fingers only sunk in a little. Her toned physique pushing against the force of my grip.

Ameri was still paying me no attention as she focused on Lucy.

Lucy was still enjoying her friend’s treatment.

I almost felt left out.

I pushed up Ameri’s skirt, so it was over her hips. I could see the back of her pussy through her thin panties. Working my hand around I reached her clit. She was already excited, I could feel as much.

I spent a short time caressing her there until I moved my hand down and slowly slipped my fingers inside her. As I did so I activated “Special heal”.

I was a little less cautious than usual, activating the skill at half power already. As I rubbed my fingers up the front of her pussy, I could feel her muscles contract and her juices drip down my hand.

Ameri tensed up. She stopped eating out Lucy and let out a lewd moan as she turned back to face me. “What is that?” She asked already flush in the face. Her voice softened from its usual tone of confidence.

Lucy was still laid back enjoying the sensation.

I simply smiled and continued what I was doing.

Ameri leant forward and grasped at Lucy’s thighs. “This is uh, I’m already…” She trailed off.

As she came, I decided it was time that I joined in properly. Quickly slipping my trousers off and tossing them to the side. I gripped Ameri’s firm ass and slowly slipped inside her.

She glanced back over her shoulder. “Oh my, Theo…” She was biting the edge of her lip as she looked at me.

I pushed all the way inside and started thrusting away. As I did so, she turned forward again, almost burying her face in Lucy’s thighs as she tried to find a grip hold to stop herself slipping off the bench.

Lucy finally opened her eyes. The shaking on her lap seemed to have gotten her attention.

We locked eyes before she looked down to her friend, who was now a sweaty and moaning mess on her lap. She gently pushed the hair that had fallen on Ameri’s face out of the way.

I continued to fuck Ameri as Lucy just watched on. The juices from Ameri’s pussy were dripping down her leg and her insides were trying to clamp down on my dick as I made a mess of her. I could feel she was reaching climax again, upped the level of skill and thrusted even harder.

“Oh uh mmnnggg.” She gripped Lucy’s thighs even harder than before.

Lucy winced a little from Ameri’s grasp.

Ameri came, her legs wobbled, and her grip loosened. She started to slide off from her friend’s lap, but I managed to take hold of her before she fell. I lifted the heavily panting girl and laid her down on the opposite bench.

Once she was safely laid there, I turned my attention towards Lucy.

She was cautiously glancing between me and Ameri. Once she noticed I was approaching she turned away a little shyly.

I stepped next to her lent in and started kissing her neck.

“Uh, Theo… I… I already feel a little strange.”

“Did seeing your friend like that get you excited?”

She didn’t respond.

I stopped kissing her, knelt beside her. As I did so she turned to me.

“P-please be gentle.” She said still blushing.

“Of course.”

She was already soaking wet, I could see the patch through her panties. Once they were off, I sat down on the bench next to her and in an inviting manner patted my lap.

She looked a little unsure. “You want me to sit on top?”

I nodded. “Yes.”

She shuffled along the bench and the slowly lifted her leg over me. As she did so I held her by her waist.

“T-this is a little embarrassing.”

“It’s okay, no one is watching.”

Ameri was still laid on the opposite bench and wasn’t showing any signs of joining in again yet.

“I know.”

She hovered just a short way over my dick and then slowly started to lower herself down.

There was a little resistance as I reached the entrance to her pussy. She was already soaking there so once she lowered herself a little more, it slipped inside. She was tight.

“Uh…” She moaned a leaned forward, resting her head on my shoulder.

I was starting to wonder how much experience she had. This didn’t appear to be her first time though.

I held her rear with one hand, the other slowly working its way up along the curves of her body. She was quivering as I touched her.

She lifted her head up and looked at me. It was as if she was looking for instruction.

“You should start moving.” I told her.

17