Chapter Two Hundred: Satisfied?
762 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucy smiled as she nodded and slowly began to move. Lifting her hips up and down rhythmically. She looked as if she was already feeling it.

“Uh this is… I feel a little strange.”

But she continued to ride me. I looked on at her beautiful body as she did. Her perfectly formed breasts slowly rocking in time with her body.

“Eh hhh mmnng.”

She gradually getting louder as she continued.

As her moans grew louder, she got into her stride. When at first, she seemed shy and reluctant to move, she was now bouncing away on my lap. The sound of her thighs slapping against mine could be heard over her voice.

As she came, she slowed, leant in, and flopped onto my chest. She lay still there panting for a moment, before looking up to me. Seeing this I lowered my head so we could kiss.

I was starting to realise the time. Serin said we could spare some, and I knew why they were allowing this now, but it couldn’t be long before someone came knocking.

I had to be quick.

I lifted Lucy into my arms. There wasn’t the slightest hint of resistance now. Then I placed her back down on the bench.

She sat there just looking at me enticingly.

I pushed her legs apart and moved in closer, before pushing my dick back inside.

She moaned as I did so. “Yes… Theo.”

This was just encouraging me. I held on to her thighs and swung away, harder than she had been riding me before.

She was writing on the bench and trying to keep herself there.

“Ah Theo, this is too much. My pussy, it’s like its melting…”

I kept on pounding her even as her insides pulsed on my dick. Her moans were loud now, I expect they could easily be heard outside the carriage.

I still didn’t stop, even as she flopped backwards, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. I wanted to finish before we were interrupted.

Lucy’s moans died down once I had. She lay on her side on the bench trying to catch her breath.

I was catching a breather myself, when I heard Ameri move on the bench behind me.

“Looks like she’s had enough for now.” She stepped off the bench.

She placed her arms around my waist and leant up against me. Her large breasts squeezed up against my back.

She lay her head on my shoulder and whispered. “I can still go on, let’s continue.”

I guessed as much, but I doubted we had the time, not that I didn’t want to.

“I doubt we have the time. We should probably get dressed.”

Her hand felt its way across my chest and worked its way down. “Aww, but no one has come for us, surely we can…”

“I understand how you feel but…”

There was a knock on the carriage’s door, just as I’d expected.

Ameri gently squeezed my side. “Can’t you just tell them we need a little more time?”

“I don’t know about that.”

There was laughter from outside the door. “Are you alive in there? It’s gone a little quiet.”

I coughed. “We’re alive.”

“Good. Serin is starting to get worried about the time. We should get moving soon.”

“Oh right, we’re just getting dressed. We’ll be out in a moment.”

“Okay, I’ll let her know.”

Her footsteps headed away from the carriage.

“Aw you don’t mean that!” Ameri said, still working her hands on my body as she did so.

“Afraid so… We need to make it back.”

“Really? You’re just going to let me have a taste of that and then leave me to it.”

“Sorry… I’m not saying we can’t continue, just not now.”

“But I want to continue right now.”

“We can’t… Look we need to get dressed.”

I gently pulled Ameri’s arm away from me, then stepped forward and started to collect the items of my clothing from the floor.

“Hmpf.”

I turned to see Ameri pouting where she stood.

“Sorry, we really do need to get moving. I wouldn’t have stooped otherwise.”

She shrugged. “But we can continue another time?” Her eyes pleaded as she asked.

“Of course.”

Her cat ears twitched happily and her pout turned into a smile. “Great.”

After that she seemed happy enough to have stopped for now. She started to pick her clothing from the floor and began to dress.

Lucy had come to a little now. She seemed back to her old self. She had grabbed her blouse from the floor and was covering her top half with. Her legs were crossed as she glanced around trying to spot the rest of her clothes.

Ameri spotted this. She burst into laughter. “Don’t you think it’s a bit late for that?”

“No.”

“He’s already seen you naked and well, those noises you were making earlier.” She laughed.

“Ameri!”

After I finished dressing, I picked up Lucy’s clothes that were out of her reach and passed them to her.

She lightly took them from my hand paying attention not to lose her grip on the blouse. “Thank you.”

“No problem… Um, I’ll go and see what is happening with the others and leave you both to dress.”

I quickly saw myself out of the carriage and headed towards the rest of the party.

They were still sitting down on the grass, just a few meters away from where we had stopped at first. The sound of the carriage door had caught their attention, and everyone was looking in my direction.

Altria had a big grin on her face and was the first to speak up. “So, how was it?”

I scratched my head. “Uh, it was good.”

“It sounded as if someone was enjoying themselves.” She laughed. “But that wasn’t what I meant. Do you think that it worked?”

That was the entire point of this in the first place.

“Oh that, it seems to have worked.”

Serin got to her feet. “We need to be sure.”

“I know, but I’m not sure how you want me to test that. They seem to be under its effects, they wouldn’t have gone along with that situation normally.”

“I suppose so… We’ll have to test it out before we move. When they come out, you should call Celine out.”

“Okay…”

“Don’t worry nothing will happen to her.”

I was worried about that a little, but I didn’t particularly want anything to happen to Ameri or Lucy either if things didn’t go as planned.

I wasn’t feeling comfortable about what would come next.

It was only a minute or two after I left the carriage that Lucy and Ameri followed.

The pair climbed down the steps and then made their way in our direction. Ameri was calmly walking over, she glanced over our group before turning her focus to me and smiling.

Lucy followed her behind. She was more than a little embarrassed by the situation and was trying her best not to make eye contact with anyone as she approached.

I couldn’t blame her, she had only met everyone here a few hours before.

Altria turned to Serin. “Seems like it worked… If not, I still doubt we’ll have any trouble from them now…”

Serin nodded. “I hope you’re right.”

Ameri strode over. “Weren’t you waiting for us?”

Serin waved the others. “We were…”

The rest of the party knew that was the sign to pack up and prepare to leave.

“We should ready our horses then.” Ameri said glancing back to Lucy.

Serin nodded. “Yes, but I’d like to show you something before we leave.”

“Show us what?”

“You’ll realise when you see. It might be a shock, but please don’t do anything rash, let us explain the situation.”

“Err okay.” Ameri looked unsure.

Serin turned to me and gestured.

I knew what she wanted me to do.

13