Tales Of Demons (And Familiars) (2)
4.9k 10 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 94 : Tales Of Demons (And Familiars) (2)
*This hurts worse than being kicked in the balls!* Agni could feel a sense of weakness mingled with pain ebbing through her body with each beat of her heart. The pain was akin to full body tooth pain and it stretched towards her fingertips and even her toes. Still she clasped her hands together as the people within the room stepped out of the large magical circle at the room’s center.

Ergthen nodded to the succubus and she began to call forth her magic, igniting a flame in her overlapped palms. Due to the pain throbbing through her body the flame flickered violently before flaring up wildly to consume the broken horn and dripping bloodlets. The fire quickly spread, leaping from her hands to the magic circle beneath her feet. The magic traveled outwards, like a flame following accelerant as it caused the entirety of the complex set of magic circles to begin to activate.

The fires, once a normal orange color flickered and drew darker, first red, then purple and finally blue as a wall of flames roared upwards around Agni. On the plus side, Agni no longer felt pain -- or anything for that matter. Instead all she knew was silence, peace. She was in a dark place but it felt strangely familiar to her. After a few moments of reflection she realized that she’d receded into her own mind. It was the exact feeling one would get upon meditating. In the darkness of her own soul she suddenly felt as if she was not alone. She visualized herself there and the blue flame stretching upwards as if being pulled like a strand of putty. The fire arced upwards and over her head, taking up a place directly behind her as it began to take shape. The shape of a person. As Agni savored the warm, comforting sensation of the experience she heard a sound which caused her to smile.

“It’s about time. Noob.” Shula’s voice echoed through the darkness as Agni stood back to back with the humanoid of flames. The flames expanded, consuming them both as Agni’s eyes suddenly popped open. The wall of flames slowly receded as the wild flame magic ran its course. Agni glanced down at her palms to find that the contents thereof had been changed into a perfectly sphere-like gem. It was deep red with an orange glow in the center and Agni could tell, it was alive.

*It’s like a heartbeat.* With each passing moment the gem throbbed, sending a warm sensation through Agni’s body. This pulse continued for several beats more before finally normalizing.

“It is done.” Ergthen said as the embers of flames finally disappeared.

“Is this another living artifact?” Agni asked, although she was already fairly sure of the answer.

“Correct!” Ergthen replied as he stepped forward and inspected the ruby red gem.

“This is the physical manifestation of your familiar. Normally a familiar is something that resides within. The ritual serves to give the familiar form by sacrificing certain aspects. In this case, your familiar Shula is a fire entity. Your horn served as the body while the blood bound her into being.” Ergthen further explained the purpose of the ritual as Agni gazed at the gem in her possession.

“Stop talking about me like I’m not here.” Shula’s voice echoed suddenly throughout the room. Rather than hearing it in her mind everyone took notice as the voice seemed to come from everywhere.

“Where are you?” Agni asked.

The sound of sparking flame sounded from Agni’s right as an orb of fire appeared and grew larger, constantly until arms, legs and a head were formed. Now having a shape the limbs stretched out, feet touching the ground as the shape of a young woman came into being. Soon the fire receded, flowing into Shula’s body leaving only her bare body in its wake.

Agni couldn’t help but smirk as she took in her familiar’s shape, for Shula was almost exactly as she pictured her to be. Short! Easily 151 cm (4’3) with beautiful blonde hair and orange, fiery eyes which resembled the same deep color of the gemstone in Agni’s possession. Her body was slender, her chest was -- as Agni suspected flat. B-cup at best while her curvy hips gave the familiar an alluring appeal. Shula’s hair easily reached down to her buttocks which made her seem rather wild looking by comparison to Agni herself.

“What’s wrong with your face?” Agni asked as she began to chuckle.

“What? What’s that? Rude bitch.” Shula responded as she began to scowl, which made things even worse. Her eyebrows were thick and arched, in fact they almost reminded Agni of an old school vampire. That, coupled with her sharp canine fangs indeed made Shula look like a little tyrant.

“That’s it! That’s your nickname, Little Ty-”

“Shut it.” Shula responded as she rolled her eyes. Clearly she could still tell what Agni was thinking. Despite their antagonistic words towards one another the two were actually feeling something else entirely. The bond was strange. Welcoming. Like… innate kinship. Agni instinctually felt aware that Shula also shared this bond and after a few moments of snickering she walked over to Shula and gave her a big hug. The others watching half expected the familiar to protest based on her fiery way of speaking but Shula simply allowed it -- that is until Agni began doting on her.

“You’re so cute! With your angry eyes!” Agni practically cooed as she squeezed Shula by the cheeks.

“S-stop it! I’ll murder you in your sleep! I’m warning you!” Shula protested as she attempted to peel Agni’s hands away from her face, but it was no use. She could only stand there in the nude, allowing Agni to love on her.

After allowing them a few moments the onlookers broke up the spectacle.

“Ahem.” Ergthen cleared his throat rather loudly.

“So Agni. Now that the summoning is complete, you should have some idea of your familiar’s ability. Shula, you are an imp, correct?” Ergthen asked.

“Mhm.” Shula responded as she inspected Ergthen from toe to crown. She didn’t seem all that impressed--or interested.

“Oi. Where are you looking?” She said suddenly, causing Ergthen to avert his eyes as his cheeks went red.

“Oh? You like what you see hmm?” Shula said as she faced Ergthen properly and began to slap her palm against her bald pussy.

“Shula!” Agni shouted.

“Shush it. I’m not timid like you.” Shula responded as she simply floated upwards. In the process two small wings formed on her shoulder blades as they appeared in a flash of flames.

“Ah!” Agni’s eyes grew wide as she watched Shula hover towards Ergthen who grew more flustered by the moment.

“Where did you get those!” Agni felt genuinely slighted.

“I’ve got something better than useless milk mounds.” Shula responded with a condescending smirk as she began to hover around Ergthen from all angles.

“You like what you see old man? I might let you have a taste.” Shula said as she drew closer to Ergthen’s face and floated upwards, positioning her hips directly within his line of sight.

A swift tug on the imp’s wings snatched her back to Agni’s side.

“I’m SO sorry!” Agni shouted as she covered Shula’s mouth with one hand and hugged her closely with the other. The smol girl struggled as best she could but it was no use, she couldn’t break Agni’s grip. Both Vivian and Ogthin began to laugh their heads off as they watched the normally composed Ergthen crack like an eggshell from Shula’s overly direct taunts.

*He doesn’t know you’re joking! You can’t do that!* Agni communicated mentally.
*I know you freaking party pooper, and that’s the fun part.* Shula responded before adding, *Let me go. You’re just jealous because I have wings.*

I didn't want to leave you all hanging, so I decided to post this as well.

77