181
1.6k 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**Author's note : The next few chapters explore dom related kinks and the pushing of one's limits. All depictions are consensual.**

Chapter 181 : The Favor
Agni sighed, having been freed from her constraints by Zura.

“I wasn’t really expecting to win but...this is different than I imagined…” She said,

"Hmm? Different in what way?" Zura asked as she allowed the magical sash to fade away.

"Compared to other adventurers who were higher rank, your aura was...different."

"That's because I'm not a fighter . I'm more of a support class. You could even say.. I'm a healer."

"A Healer? I find that hard to believe. You were able to easily evade my attacks."

"That's because there really is a vast difference between your current rank and mine. Think of an ocean, then think of two side by side. That might cover it."

"I had no idea the gap was that big. If you say it like that, I wonder how I was able to even survive against higher ranked adventurers." Agni was now beginning to regret asking for a sparring match, but in her mind it felt necessary. Suddenly she was fighting the urge to go and grind more levels…

"Don't feel too bad. The difference between each rank up to two is somewhat comparable. The difference between rank two and three is like night and day. For various reasons…" Zura further explained.

"Why? What's so special about rank three?"

"You could say that it's the time when one truly comes into their own as an adventurer. But...that's enough about that for now." Zura said as she walked towards the succubus and took Agni's hands into her own.

"Let's have a look at this, shall we." Zura said as she lifted Agni's wrist to examine the bangle. The bangle served as a means of training, one that Agni agreed upon in order to help her get over a deeply rooted mental complex.

"Wait. .. I have questions!" Agni protested as she began to fidget somewhat. For a moment she thought back to the time Zura purposely triggered the effects of the bangle in public. Her body quivered accordingly, much to her own disapproval.

*Ah. I'm really a nymphomaniac.* Agni thought inwardly as Zura completely ignored her pleas and did as she liked.

"You've been busy. Full of commitment to your task.Very good." Zura replied , offering a sultry, self satisfied smile.

"If by , my task , you mean groping randos and finger blasting myself to kingdom come then..I guess…" Agni responded.

"Ha ha ha." Zura struggled to suppress a deep belly laugh.

"Is it that funny? Is this really helping me out, you think?" Agni's face turned blush red as a wave of embarrassment caused her body heat to spike.

"I'm sorry. I'm not teasing. It was just funny. The way you said it. Ah." Zura said as she wiped a lone tear from her eye.

" But to answer your other question, do you think it's helping? I see a trend in the data collected in this bangle. If I didn't know any better I'd swear you were a lesbian Agni."

Zura took a step closer , so much so that her breasts met Agni's own, providing a satisfying sensation to their close proximity.

"Do you prefer women? Or is it.." Zura's gaze was intent , intense in a different way. Agni couldn't help but wonder how the woman gave off such a dignified yet sensual presence.

*I'm nothing like this. I have a long way to go as a woman.* Agni thought to herself as she imagined the spread eagle pose she would often take while sitting in chairs, or on the bed- well, anywhere really.

"Well..I used to be a guy so.." Agni muttered. Incredibly enough Zura's allure was beginning to make her feel somewhat insecure..

"The transition is probably hard, I know. In fact, if I didn't know more about you I would say you're anti-dick based on how fervently you denied each phallus themed task."

Agni's eyes widened as she listened to Zura's words. She couldn't recall the last time she heard Zura use anything that resembled profanity or vulgarity. The word 'dick' stuck out like a sore thumb.

Zura didn't fail to miss the mental flinching and smiled.

"Do you like it when I say naughty words? Like pussy. Cock. Big.. big.. dick." The way Zura emphasized each word was enough for Agni to lament the death of her visual image of Zura.

In response Zura chuckled.

"Agni, you're so much fun. You do know what I do...everyday….right?"

"Of course..it's just.."

" You had a certain image of me in your mind. I know… I can tell. And thank you." Zura replied.

"For what?" Agni asked.

"For holding me in such high regard. I guess I'll stop damaging your mental image of me...for now.." Zura said, offering up a wink before she returned to the subject of the bangle.

"You denied every task related to intimacy or sexuality related to a man. Why?" She then questioned.

It was here that Agni fell silent for a moment. In her brain she knew it was her complex shining through. Her body naturally responded to men, often. So much so that Agni oftentimes had to steal away to indulge her own desires. However, a good portion of her straight male mentality remained. The thought of holding a dick in her hand that was not her own simply caused furious indignation to bubble up.

"Because I'm not gay." This was the reply Agni wanted to use, and then she realized her predicament. She didn't have a dick anymore, in fact her body was perfectly equipped now for extended games of hide the sausage. This, in itself, created a conundrum. Mentally she was stuck on the idea of even coming within centimeters of a penis, regardless of her desires.

Her long silence was broken by Zura's voice.

"Luckily, what you're dealing with isn't new. And I do have a few ideas on how to fix it. However…" her voice trailed off.

"However…?" The skeptical tone in Agni's voice caused Zura to chuckle. She clasped Agni's hands together within her own and looked her directly in the eyes.

" You never have to do anything you don't want to. Until you do."

"Huh?" Agni asked, a terribly confused expression clouding her features.

"It means..it's time to test your commitment. How dedicated are you to getting over your sexual complexes?"

"On a scale of one to touching dicks, that would be a 2.2."

"Perfect." Zura replied.

"How is an aversion to penis perfect?"

"It means that the next part of your training will work very well for you. Which is where losing that sparring match is very, very beneficial. To both of us "

Agni squinted her eyes, assessing Zura for a brief moment before she responded, “I don’t believe you!” She made to run, but a sash around her ankles quickly sent her falling face first to the ground.

“It’s too late to run. I'll be gentle, I always am.” Zura’s soft sensual voice said as she dragged Agni along the grass by her ankles.

Moments later the two women were inside the Silken Petal, specifically Zura’s bedroom on the top floor of the building.

“Zura…” Agni said as she began to fidget, her face growing red with blush.

“Yes?” Zura asked. She had taken up a place between Agni’s thighs, the succubus sitting on the edge of Zura’s bed.

“Are you done yet?” Agni asked, struggling to control her breathing.

“No, almost. Why? Does it bother you? Me being this close to your little flower?” she asked as she dragged the tip of her finger along Agni’s exposed abdomen. The succubus’ shorts lay in a heap on the nearby floor, she watched both enthralled and embarrassed as Zura worked her magic -- literally.

“I need to configure the bangle’s effects a bit. You’re ready.” Agni recalled those words just moments before she was unceremoniously bent over Zura’s bed, her shorts stripped away. Curiously enough, being commanded made Agni’s heart thump wildly. She was currently fighting the urge to drip honey all over Zura’s sheets.

“No, it doesn’t bother me..just..hurry..please.” Agni practically whimpered as she clenched the sheets for all she was worth.

“Are you getting turned on? Hmm that could be fun too..” Zura said, it was obvious that she was teasing.

Or was she?

“Okay. Now I’m done.” Zura said as she got to her feet and took a step back. The pink magical lines which were visible along Agni’s inner thighs and abdomen faded away the moment Agni clamped her thighs shut and made a mad dash for her shorts.

“Now that that’s done, it’s time to begin the second stage of your therapy.” Zura said as she wrapped her arms beneath her breasts.

“Right now?”

“Yes. No time like the present. Besides, I need to give you an idea of who you’ll be doing.”

“Come again?” Agni asked.

“Exactly.” Zura replied with a smile before grabbing Agni by the hand and leading her out of the room.

24