Chapter 5: Early Morning Hijinks
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"welcome back ladies and gentlemen. Ya'll be followin' me now," Julie said, staring off in some random direction. It was early in the morning and Julie was again, in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"'How ya'll like ya coffee? Hot or Cold?" Julie smiled.

Ierra comes walking out of her room and into the kitchen, still in her pajamas which where fluffy white pants with Cherries on them and a matching pajama shirt. She goes into the fridge and pours herself some more oddly thick Wine. Ierra looks over to Julie and glances at her ass. In turn the Malenterian woman looks over to Ierra and the elf looks away and sips her "Wine", acting as if she hasn't done anything.

"Mornin',"Julie said, sipping her coffee.

"Good morning."

"Ya seem happy." Julie said, adjusting her glasses.

"Arn't I always after an assassination, Darkling?" Ierra smiled.

Julie is surprised at the nickname Ierra used for her. Darkling was a nickname Ierra used rarely for Julie it was a merging of the words "Dark" And "Darling".

"At least one of us feel nice," Julie said with a smile.

Ierra chuckles

"Anyway ya see Jacklynn on the way back?" The Malenterian asked.

"No, I think she might be staying for a few days in Dravencore," Ierra said, sipping her wine. The redness slightly stains the side before sloshing back into the cup, a testament to the thickness of her Wine. "Wheres Rosie? Surely she's awake by now."

Julie motions to the training grounds. Ierra looks out of the Kitchen window to the Training grounds and sure enough, Rose is there with Celeste. She was teaching the young Malenterian child how to fight Hand to Hand. Ierra looks concerned slightly.

"Darkling, didn't you want to teach her?"

"Not with hands, 'Ah was gonna teach her to use a sword," Julie said, sipping coffee after.

Ierra nods and walks to the kitchen window to watch, sipping her "wine". There she sees Celeste holding up her arm to the side of her face as to block, Rose does the same. Then slowly, as to show Rose, she softly kicks and stops at Rose's arm. Rose then lightly pushes Celeste's leg away and hits Celeste in the stomach with a fist. She doesn’t move but Celeste smiles and nods. Rose smiles wide. She hops around and grabs Mr. Cuddles, squeezing him close to her chest.

"Darling, are you ok with this?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah, what's the harm? Rose learns to fight without a weapon and gets learn from her idols teacher. Celeste gets to have another student to train and gets to play with Rose. 'Ah see only wins here," Julie smiles. 

"You do have a point, Mama," Ierra sips her wine again.

Celeste and Rose walk into the kitchen. Rose, as usual is carrying Mr. Cuddles. She sees her mother and her eyes light up. The small, 3' 2" child runs up to Julie, holding Mr. Cuddles by his right arm.

"Mama, iz wearning hows to fight!" Rose said excitedly.

Julie smiles warmly and pats her head.

"That's good sweetheart. Soon you'll be strong like Mama." Julie said flexing her right arm. Her arm bulks up slightly.

Rose smiles wide as she practically jumps with joy. Julie chuckles as well as Celeste and Ierra.

"She idolizes her mother a lot," Celeste thinks to herself. "Does she know what Julie really does?"

Jack walks past and walks to the training fields. Celeste looks out of the window at Jack training. He trains his form, cutting the air over and over. He trains diligently and with pure determination. "I have to become stronger than Jacklynn," He thought. "I want to beat her in a spar." He continues training for a long wile, alone and outside. Julie goes to change her clothes and heads to her room. Jacklynn soon passes though the kitchen and sets a commission she took on the table. She heads out to Jack in the training grounds and watches for a bit. Jacklynn was out of her normally Guild outfit and was now in a casual t-shirt and shorts, her hair was down and she had a tan complexion.

"Jack, what are you doing?" She asked her brother with a soft tone.

"I'm training to beat you" He said, his tone is colder.

Jacklynn watches Hacks cutting form and spots a few small issues but not ones that are majorly bad. Jack continues training his form, making small adjustments to help him feel more comfortable.

"The problem isn't in your cutting form, Bro."

Jack gets irritated at his sister helping him. He felt his pride hurt that the one he wanted to beat had to help him beat her. Jack remained silent and ignored his sister. She frowns slightly at this.

"Its your tactic and reaction time That's what you need help on," Jacklynn spoke up, wanting to help her brother.

This attempt only angered Jack more. It made him feel inferior and weak. He continues working on his form and ignoring Jacklynn. His form degrades as he gets angrier, and Jacklynn takes notice. He knew she was just trying to help but he always disliked how she was always the better sibling, no matter how hard he tried.

"Jack you're form is getting worse. You need to focus you got this."

Having had enough, Jack turns to Jacklynn and throws a few shurikens at her. She back flips out of the way, perfectly dodging them. Jack growls in anger that he missed.

"You'll get me eventually," Jacklynn said.

"will I!?" The Young Yanjung asked, pissed off by now. 

"I don't mean to do as good as I do. I don't know how I do so good either. But you are also a great member of the tribe, Jack."

Jack is silent and looks down. He's generally embarrassed. Jacklynn sigh and hugs Jack, who hugs her back.

"Do you hate me?" She asks, holding her brother still.

"I hate myself."

"You shouldn't," Jacklynn rubs the back of Jacks head.

It all felt similar to him the way she would comfort him. He eases up and sighs.

"I believe in you Jack. I know you will beat me one day." Jacklynn said, letting go of the hug and looking at her brother. Jack looks back, uncertainty clouding his eyes.

"What if I don't? What if I never get better and this is my limit?"

"Its not. I know it isn't." The female ninja smiled widely. Jack smiles back.

He was jealous of his sister's skills yes, but he knew he just needed to put time and work into it. He was not giving up.

"You're right!"

"Ill help you," Jacklynn said with a smile.

"No, just tell me what I needed work on and I'll take it from there," Jack stated. Though he had a little morale boost from his sister, he wasn't about to let her teach him everything he needed to fix, he still wanted to work on it by himself.

Jacklynn smiles and nods.

"How ya'll like your coffee? Hot or Cold?" -Julie
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
0