Chapter 19: Plan of Attack
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Julie remained in the Kitchen, starting at Drav'dornuss in the Training Grounds. She tried to remember when Jacklynn's Mission was. The Malenterian takes a look at the board in the kitchen near the entrance and checks the date. It was in 14 days. 14 days until the payload. When Julie thinks about it, 14 days is how far away Arrintar's biggest festival was, the Fair Love Festival. July 28th. A celebration of sexuality, a day to show pride for what and who you love. It was a day across the Country of Arrintar that was in celebration of sexuality and identity. "Why was such a large celebration and joyous celebration the target day for transporting performance enhancing drugs?" The night Witch thought to herself. In all her thinking it became clear, the festival was a distraction!

"That's not a good look for Dolland, is it ya'll?" Julie said, seemingly talking to herself, though aiming ot to some outside force almost. Some Observing party. To you. "Seems to me like he's tryin' ta get a few more people ta experiment on, What do yall think?"

Julie moves away from the paper and heads to her usual spot in the guild, The coffee pot. She begins making herself some as Ierra walks in.

"Hey Darkling," The pale Elf greeted happily.
"Hey Ierra, whats up?"
"Just checking up on the world's greatest woman," Ierra happily smiled.

The statement brings a smile to the dark woman. It had even made her chuckle. Julie hugs Ierra briefly.ierra'sfacesheda hue of light pink, feeling her bosses breasts press against her but soon put that out of her mind.

"Ah'll be fine" Julie reassured Ierra as she pours some coffee in her cup.
"Ya heart, Darkling." Ierra spoke out in protest, seeing what her close friend was doing.

Julie stops and sighs, she dumps the coffee out and looks at the Lockwood Elf. Ierra smiles sweetly seeing what Julie had done.

"Better. Caffeine isn't good for you in big quantities." She reminded.
"Ah know. Ah try not ta drink a lot. It's hard with so much stress."

Julie sips some water. She's come to realize she's rather dehydrated. Though, she can't help but to wish that in her cup was the bitter, caffeinated heavn of roasted bean water.

"Ya have an addiction, Darkling,"

The Malenterian chuckles at Ierra's remark. She admitted it, but could not help the caffeine addiction either.

"It's good!" She defended.
"But bad for you."
"You're right, you're right." The coffee monster that was Julie signed in defeat.

Julie sips her water again as Ierra smiles.  Jacklynn comes in and looks at her mission posting.

"I just don't want you to be taken from us earlier than needed," Ierra said, hanging on her dear friend.
"'Ah don't fear the Reaper," Julie said. Ierra looks at Julie with discontent at her brushing it off. It was a rather serious issue, but se could not remain mad at Julie

Jacklynn Sighs, remembering what day her mission is on.

"I was hoping to go to the Fair Love Festival." The ninja said.
"Support a friend of yours?" Ierra questioned.
"And myself, I'm Bisexual." The Yungjin Ninja said turning to face Ierra.

Ierra smiles hearing this, pleased that Jacklynn is open with her sexuality. Julie continued to think about how to possibly get to Dolland and kill him.

"Darkling, how come you aren't so afraid of death?" Ierra asked, referring back to their earlier conversation. it had occurred that, despite having a daughters, Julie did not fear dying in the slightest.

"Ah have special friends," The Malenterian said with a smile.
"What does special friends have to do with that, Mama?" Jacklynn jumped in, curious and slightly wanting attention.

Julie smiles and sips some water, being unable to make coffee with Ierra around at the moment. She had felt so tired now. For the first time in a while she wasn't full of caffeine.

"It relates, trust me," Julie said smiling, laying a sassy hand on he hip.

Ierra smiles. she found comfort in her presence. She couldn't remember the last time she had ever felt like she had belonged somewhere. The more she thought about it the more she realizes it's been ages since she felt that way. The pale skinned elf fixes her bun for a short time, she craved a little fun.

"Been a while since we attacked the castle in an attempt to kill the king," Ierra said, going into the fridge for her usual thick wine drink, bending over as she does so.

"It has now that ah think about it. last time was a few months ago wasn't it?" The Witch leader replied, glancing at Ierra's ass for a split moment before sipping her water and looking around. Her eyes land at Jacklynn, who of which was letting her hormones get the best of her and watching the black haired Elf closely, eyeing her bottom. Ierra's mission was a success. 

"We should attack again soon," Ierra suggested as she poured her oddly dark and thick looking wine into a wine glass.
"That'd be fun," Jacklynn Agreed. "But I can't join because then they'd recognise me when I help move the payload."
"True, we can use the attack as a way for them to least suspect one of us ta be there too. 'Ah don't think they'd think a Night Witch would help or try ta infiltrate the castle so soon after an attack," The large Malenterian said.

Jaclynn nods in agreement, still looking at Ierra's form from time to time, her trick from earlier getting in the ninja's head. The Elf turns around and smiles, catching Jacklynn checking her out.

"You're too young for me, Darling."
"I know," Jacklynn said with a smile. "But I'm not too young to look!"

Ierra chuckles slightly and Julie laughs. The three have a conversation about the plan and how it will be executed. They decide that 3 days from now will be when the attack will take place, sometime during that time Sav'akk joins in and demands to be a part of it. Julie happily accepts the large turtle mouthed woman into the plan.

===

Drav'dornuss and Shane whre fighting in the training feild, It was a friendly spar to test the others strength, though it wasn't going to be all that friendly for long. Shane was baking swing after swing on the Malenerian warrior. None of the Goxians punches could effectively land though, at least not enough and not hard enough throw the soldier out of whack. The powerful dra'dornuss would withstand an attack and simply punch back. The male malenterian's attacks never hit Shane either, but that was only due to him simply not wanting to.

"You have to try and hit harder." The soldier instructed.

The red haired Goxian would do his best to hit him harder and fail. he missed. he didn't want to be taught to hit. He wanted to blow off steem and thought Drav'dornuss was the perfect candidate. How wrong he was. Every fist dodged, ever instruction, every face dap this, this utter trash would make on him would infuriate him more and more.

"Your form is getting worse," Drav'dornuss instructed. "You were just getting better."

The muscular mans aim was to help Shane grow and improve. Though, slightly uneasy about the situation as well from the Mad Lord's War so many years ago, Shane saw this as some monster teasing him and his people. An insult. A taunt. Unfathomable anger welled up inside of him until he funally hit Drav'dornuss dead in the face, making his nose bleed.

"Good, like that. Let me get cleaned up and we can conti-"

The furious Goxian punched the soldier once more. He wasn't about to let this low life stain walk off after infuriating him in that way. The hit had shocked the Malenterian soldier, but he quickly grabs the next punch Shane throws at him.

"I said wait."
"I don't give a fuck about what you said," Shane saidlanding a kick on Drav'dornuss now.

The two were in an all out fist fight at this point. Eventually the Malenterian that is Drav'dornuss ends up slamming Shane into the ground, the impact made the red haired man think twice about getting up. Victorious in this small spat, Drav'dornuss lays a foot on his Goxian oopponent's chest to further clarify how he had lost this battle.

"You picked a fight with a trained soldier, boy. I suggest you think before you act and check yourself. Next time I won't be so careful," The triumphant soldier said coldly. He removes his foot from Shane's chest and goes to wipe the blood off his face.

Shane writhes on the ground a bit, his head is pounding from the intense slam that was just delivered onto him. After the pain subsides he looks at the sky and seethes in his mind. He wasn't only angry at Drav'dornuss and Julie, but himself for allowing himself to become some sort of object for them to use, at least in his head that's how it had seemed. He was nothing but extra arms to be used. Eventually he'd realize something that had scared him to his core. Something that, had he thought of, he would have acted completely different from the start. "That bitch could be using me and not even bring my sister 's back. she could have someone kill me at any moment," Shane thought. The idea of him being the reason why his sisters will never be brought back to life scared him. The notion of dying himself was far more frightful. And that was the very thought that popped up next. "The Witch leader could kill me if and when I am not useful to her anymore." Despite his most recent punishment, he hadn't learned at all. The Goxian formed an idea as a result of his thinking.

"I have to kill her first."

"Do ya'll think Dolland is Usin' the festival ta get more experiments?" -Julie
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
0