4. ~Stupid Girl~
2k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sasha took her time.

She still expected to arrive first. Expected to be surrounded by a group of delinquents all wanting a piece of her. With walls on three sides, one entrance and one exit, The Den was the perfect place for a trap.

Sasha reached the corner and stopped when she heard loud voices echo from within.

She hid against the wall.

"-know I'm on my last leg here! If the Principal hears one peep of me beating up another minor I get suspended! But this? -this is likely going to get me expelled!" Some guy yelled out. “She’s a small pink haired girly-girl right? You beat her.”

“But I-” the girl went silent.

"I am not doing this, what did she want anyway?" He grumped.

Sasha didn't hear the girl’s reply, but the guy grumbled a response.

The stupid girl is full of herself! Doesn’t look like I’m getting a fight. Sasha pushed herself off the wall and entered The Den.

The older boy towered over the stupid girl. Tall and menacing, he wore a dark short sleeved shirt under a jean jacket -sleeves ripped off- to match his ragged school pants. Scars and muscles...

Tough. this might have been a fun fight too.

He spotted Sasha and glared back at the stupid girl, "Is that her?" he pointed.

The girl nodded, eyes averted in shame, but Sasha caught a glimpse of fire in the corner of her eye.

The older boy stepped closer, not hiding his anger, he held out a slip of paper. "I am sorry. Take it and leave and please don't say anything to anyone that involves me. I can't afford it."

Sasha took the paper and he turned away.

"Younger sister?" Sasha asked.

"Ya, you have one?" he glanced back.

"Two, twins," Sasha answered.

"Ha, I don’t think I could handle that. One is hard enough."

Sasha giggled innocence, playing the part of a girly girl, and took a step back. "Sorry for bothering you."

"Hey,” He called back before she could escape. “What exactly do you need that address for anyway?"

"She’s a friend," Sasha answered and walked away, shaking, blood boiling.

The stupid girl promised a fight, and didn't deliver.

She breathed deep, exhaled and forced her focus on the paper. That’s close to where I live isn’t it? Her hands started shaking again.

I need to calm down before seeing her.

She broke into a run.

34