25. ~I’ll tell you, but~
1.1k 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Four

After closing the door and taking a deep breath, Sasha tossed her bag to the side and reached down to take off her shoes.

A quiet shuffle near the doorway earned a death-stare. What she thought was only one girl, however, was a pair of girls. One met Sasha's icy stare and cowered behind the other. The other was staring outside with her jaw wide open.

“You watched?” Sasha asked them.

They both silently nodded. Luna never turned away from the window. Miya focused on Sasha, ready to bolt into another room.

Sasha couldn't chase Miya down even if she wanted to.

For nearly an entire class, it felt like lightning bouncing through her every time she moved, and when it finally died down, all she could think of was that she wanted more, she craved it.

Touching Yatsu at the end of the day made the desperate craving disappear, but it tugged at her even now. If Yatsu hadn't renewed the feeling to just fuzziness...That indirect kiss was too dangerous. Stupid.

“So,” Sasha paused, and her face heated up a little. “What do you think of him?”

Now Luna turned her gaze at Sasha, still holding the speechless expression. Miya's jaw dropped too. Their staring made Sasha uncomfortable.

Miya's expression slowly turned to her own icy glare. “You are not Sasha, what have you done with our sister?” She questioned and stood up. “Give her back!”

“I am your sister-”

“Sasha would never fall in love!”

“Psh.” Why couldn't she fall in love? Can't anyone? “Why not?”

Miya looked away, shaking, her fists clenched tight.

“You just...you can't!” Miya jumped at Sasha with a fist drawn back.

Sasha's grabbed Miya's arm and twisted it hard, throwing Miya face first into the floor.

Sasha let her go after that and stepped back, stopping herself.

“I'm sorry,” Sasha said a bit startled. Sasha caught her punch without thinking. Reflex? I've never moved that fast before. “Miya?”

Miya didn't respond.

“Miya, are you okay?”

Sasha fell onto her knees and rolled her sister over. A sigh of relief escaped her when she watched her chest rise and fall. She’s breathing.

I knocked her out.

“Luna, help me bring Miya to her room,” Sasha bent down and lifted her halfway off the ground.

Luna blinked her bright amber eyes and moved to help. She lifted Miya's feet, and together they dragged her up the stairs.

They tucked Miya into her bed, and went back downstairs.

“Did you know what that was about?” Sasha asked Luna as they reached the bottom step.

Luna nodded her head.

“Are you going to tell me?” They walked into the living area.

Luna shook her head.

“Well, since I'm not going to get answers, did you want to ask me something?”

Luna looked up at Sasha and nodded, her eyes sparkling.

Sasha sat down on the couch and gestured for her to do the same.

“I want to know everything!” She said and breathed in. “What's his name? When did you first meet him? Why do you like him so much? What was it like to kiss him?”

Sasha's eyes widened, she expected to be questioned about Yatsu, but Luna took her by complete surprise with all of these questions.

“Why do you want to know all that?” Sasha asked.

Luna's excitement left in a blink of an eye, and she pouted. “You're not going to tell me?” She sniffled.

What was wrong with my sisters? One went berserk telling me that I can't fall in love and the other was about to burst into tears because I wouldn't tell her every single detail between me and Yatsu?

“I'll tell you, I'll tell you,” Sasha didn't want to deal with two crazy girls.

Luna shined again, eager to hear her big sister's story.

“I'll tell you, but don't tell Miya anything.”

Luna nodded, her eyes widened more and more by the second.

Sasha looked away and tried to recall everything. She breathed in.

“How about this, I'll tell you everything if you give me a tour of your basement,” Sasha said. “If not, I guess I will give you the quick version, answering all your questions but without much detail.”

“Okay!” She shot up to her feet. “But only my side, because I don't dare venture into Miya's side. She sets up traps and some can hurt. You can tell me everything down there too! There's a nice spot for that.”

She grabbed onto Sasha and led her downstairs.

25