41. ~Again~
774 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Is it too early for polls like this where I provide multiple choice questions related to *Sasha*?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.

Chapter Eight

Sasha let go of Yatsu's arm, hoping he'd calm down.

He still acted like an idiot, despite holding her hand in school for the last few days.

Yatsu needed to relax or his heart would explode from pounding so much.

But she had to admit he was cute, blushing all the time.

It wasn't her touch that affected him so she took hold of his arm again and embraced the fuzzy feeling.

"You should calm down a little," she said.

"I keep thinking someone is watching me," Yatsu responded.

"I'm always being watched, you should get used to it."

"Even when you aren't around... yesterday I think someone followed me all the way home," he shivered.

Sasha took that information and placed it into a good to know spot within her brain. If someone was tailing Yatsu, she wanted to know why.

They turned a corner, on their way to meet Eva for lunch and nearly bumped into some guy.

"Sorry," said Yatsu, as they made their way around him.

"Congratulations, Hero,” said the guy they bumped into.

Yatsu trembled.

Sasha spun around and glared at Brandon, but he averted his eyes.

“He looked miserable,” Yatsu said.

“Mhm, must have been punished good for that suspension.”

Sasha remembered his parents months ago when she ran into them in a grocery store, a religious couple. Brandon openly greeted her and his parents followed up with all kinds of stories. All about how Brandon did this, Brandon did that. Sasha hardly listened but it was all praise, like they were selling him.

She fought to get away, but they followed her through the store and even had the nerve to cut in front of her in the checkout line.

That might be the reason he tried to confess to her. His parents probably kept pestering him.

"Great, Now I pity him," she said aloud.

"Huh? Pity who?" Yatsu asked.

"Never mind," Sasha pushed open the door to the roof. Eva, already waiting, sat facing away from them.

Sasha sensed something wrong.

Eva sniffled. Sasha’s anger flared.

Not again, please not again! "Braxton?" Sasha asked Eva softly.

Eva turned toward them and nodded, her eyes red and her face a mess of tears.

"Yatsu, wait here with her," Sasha released him and doubled back.

"W-wait!" Eva called out.

Sasha stopped.

Yatsu stood stone still.

"You're going to tell me to let it go, aren't you?" Sasha grumbled, glancing back.

"Y-yes," Eva lowered her eyes.

"Fine, but you better get over him fast, or I will break every bone in his body."

Eva nodded and then they went back to normal, setting up lunch.

Sasha did plan to sit on Yatsu's lap today to surprise him. Instead they ate in silence.

18