46. ~Dazed~
702 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The pain subsided. Sasha's warmth comforted the hurts and her scent eliminated the rest.

Her eyes filled with concern and her lips moved with words but Yatsu didn't care.

Damn, she's pretty.

Yatsu reached up and brushed Sasha's cheek. So soft.

Sasha blushed.

She fought those guys... she got hurt, and she won.

Yatsu retracted his hand.

How can Sasha fight like that?

“-su, Yatsu, are you okay?” Sasha’s voice finally registered. “Yatsu~! Are you still in pain?”

“I'm okay,” he said with a wince, hurt from a sudden movement. “Still a little sore.”

Rika chuckled. “A little, huh? Mr. Tough guy?”

“Don't make fun of him!” Sasha growled.

“But I rarely get to poke fun,” Rika pouted. “Fine, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone, but the next time I see you two, I want an honest answer to one question. No matter what it is. Deal?”

Yatsu glared at his sister.

“Deal,” Sasha said for them.

Rika grinned like she won, hopped off the counter top and left.

Sasha moved a chair close and sat down, pressed into Yatsu. “I missed you. I came by this morning and the day before, did you know that?” She asked. “Your front door was locked and I couldn't get in.”

Shouldn't mom have been around during that time? Yatsu couldn't remember, but believed she did say something about going somewhere for a few days. Whatever, I'm not about to call Rika back and ask.

Yatsu breathed. “Sorry, I think my mom-”

SMACK!

Sasha slapped her hand over Yatsu’s mouth, causing him to jump and curse from a jolt of more pain.

“Ow!” Damnit! What the hell did I do?

Yatsu glared at Sasha, but her glare trumped his.

She glared through him, with icy orbs.

Yatsu panicked, mind racing he figured it out. I said sorry again.

Sasha removed her hand.

“Sor-s-s-s-so.” Yatsu stuttered. “-what are we going to do today?”

Sasha's death glare turned to disappointment. “I have to go home and make the twins supper,” she said. “But you went to the hospital? Is that why you haven't been in school?”

“Yup,” Yatsu answered. “The whole week actually. Those guys beat me pretty good. Speaking of which, did you know Braxton's in the hospital?”

“Well, I did break his leg,” Sasha said and shrugged.

“You did?” Yatsu gaped, then remembered Braxton was lying on the ground for the duration of Sasha’s fight.

“He kicked you. So I broke his leg. Now he won’t kick you anymore.”

“Ya but, the doctors mentioned something about him getting hit by a truck,” Yatsu said.

Sasha's expression didn't change.

Yatsu’s eyes grew wide. “You know?”

“Stray rumours at school. Eva is worried about him too,” Sasha said, rolling her eyes. “That girl will never learn.” Sasha stood up, and pushed her chair back in place.

That’s right, rumours would be all over school by now, and Eva… Yatsu’s mind brought him back to the fight.

“Hey, umm, how can you fight like that?” Yatsu shifted his position on the chair. “You were amazing! I mean, you fought those three guys... alone!”

Sasha smiled. “After you've healed, I'll show you,” she said and walked to the door but stopped. “Will you be up early tomorrow?”

Yatsu scratched his head. “Probably not. You shouldn't have to walk all the way here to get me anyway,” he countered.

Sasha moved, and suddenly she stood crouched right in front of him. “How else are we going to walk together as a couple?” She asked and pecked him on the cheek. “I'll see you tomorrow after school.”

Dazed, Yatsu waved her goodbye.

Sasha softly closed the door behind her.

“My, you two are quite the duo,” Rika peeked into the kitchen. “There is just one thing you forgot to do.”

Yatsu glanced back at her, curious.

“After that wittle peck on your cheek you should have pulled her back in and mashed your lips against hers. Then your tongue...” Rika continued.

Yatsu’s face was on fire when she finally finished.

Rika laughed.

20