50. ~Diva~
588 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Eleven

Sasha trekked across the school playground, the ridiculous pink dress cascading around her body weighed her down, and the makeup staining her face irritated the hell out of her.

I am never wearing a dress or makeup again after today.

All eyes, one pair after the other, shifted in her direction. Only after she spotted a familiar group of girls gaping at her was she satisfied with her wardrobe choice.

Hmmph, you like what you see?

Sasha entered the school, and wasn't surprised to find her photo along every wall and scattered all over the place. A colossal waste of paper.

More students turned their heads in the hallway as she walked to her classroom and sat down.

In the middle of class, the PA system beeped and Sasha was called to the principal's office.

Sasha grinned, she couldn't help it. Today's gunna be fun, or it's gunna suck. She stood up.

The principal raised an eyebrow as Sasha entered the office and closed the door behind her.

“Good morning miss…”

She smiled back, “Good morning.”

He gestured for her to sit down. Sasha took the offer, folding her dress underneath her butt.

“Now I know there's something going on, or these horrible pictures of you wouldn't be spread around the entire school and you wouldn't be-”

“-all dolled up,” Sasha interrupted and shifted in her chair. A vain attempt at comfort. “Yes, you are correct.”

“Please elaborate,” the principal said, crossing his arms.

Sasha held his gaze. Should I tell him? Would it put a stop to these girls?

No, I don't think so.

She turned away. “Sorry, but no.”

The principal stared down at her for a moment longer.

Sasha glared back at him, not intimidated by his authoritative atmosphere.

He sighed. “Okay, fine. I won't push myself into your situation but I want one thing from you, Sasha.”

Sasha perked up.

“I don't want anyone to get hurt. Promise me that, and you can go.”

Sasha shook her head. “If you are referring to my defending myself-”

“I suspect those brawls you're calling self defense were provoked,” the principal interrupted her and she frowned. “Look, there are fights all the time, but in your case, someone has always been seriously hurt, Sasha. You can't do that to people.” He stared into her eyes. “I'm giving you a warning, you understand?”

Sasha understood. Thinking from his perspective, when multiple people get sent to the hospital and one person is always involved, and always the victim, it looks suspicious.

-but these girls have been rather aggressive.

“I can't make that promise,” Sasha said. “These cheerleaders are focused on stripping Eva and I of the popularity we never asked for. I didn't just let them take that picture,” Sasha shook her head. “They play dirty, but I can handle it.”

He frowned. “Sasha, it isn't just about-” The principal trailed off as a teacher knocked on the door.

The teacher poked her head in. “Sorry, is this a bad... time?”

Sasha stood up. “Nope, I'm done here.”

The teacher stared at Sasha's dress as she diva-walked out of the office.

23