Chapter 5: New System
3.4k 18 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After killing the three-headed wolf monster, Soma returned to the safe room.

 

“Status”(Soma)

 

NAME: Kirishima Soma.

RACE: Human.

TITLE: Bloody Kid, Knowledge Glutton, The Holder Of 【The Archives Of knowledge】.

LEVEL: 5

HP: 20

MP: 0

ATK: 30

DEF: 30

INT: 1500

AGI: 50

MAGIC:

SKILLS: 【The Archives Of knowledge】

 

The pink window appeared in front of Soma and he started checking the information on it.

 

(I leveled up by 5 levels from killing only one monster and all of my stats increased, but my MP and MAGIC are still the same, and I got 【The Archives Of knowledge】 as a skill……….wait! what is going on!)(Soma)

 

The pink window started blinking on and off, and the blinking was going faster and faster, and shortly after the window started cracking and shattered in front of Soma’s eyes.

 

【Error detected within entity_ Kirishima_Soma…………. System is unable to allocate the correct values to entity_ Kirishima_Soma…………………………………… problem fixing attempt:----------fail………………………...

problem fixing attempt:----------fail………………………...

problem fixing attempt:----------fail………………………...

 The existence of entity_ Kirishima_Soma is causing the system created by the Goddess of love to break down…………thus the System will discard entity_ Kirishima_Soma】

 

“What was that? Did the existence of multiple souls inside of me break down the system? If so, that means that rotten Goddess did not expect the creation of 【The Archives Of knowledge】 making it the perfect power against her, and thanks to all the knowledge I have right now I can evolve 【The Archives Of knowledge】 even more. For now, let me check my Status one more time…..Status”(Soma)

 

【No system available to entity_ Kirishima_Soma】

【Searching for another available system…

War: fail….

Magic: fail….

No available system….】

 

---Creation of a new system underway---

 

---XP needed is 100 Level worth---

 

---Entity_ Kirishima_Soma need to reach Level 100---

 

---Temporary system initiated---

 

<< Entity_ Kirishima_Soma: 5/100>>

 

(War? Magic? The pink system was created by that rotten Goddess, which means War and Magic are systems created by the God of War and the God of Magic, right? And they both were not suited for me? And right now a new system is being created and as ingredients, it needs XP, 100 Levels worth at that)(Soma)

 

“Guess I’ll start hunting for Levels”(Soma)

 

Soma stood up and walked towards the equipment and potions left by Sai in the safe room and started changing into Sai’s leather armor, and stuffed the potions in the leather bag he found among the things in there and strapped the sword to his waist and walked out of the safe room.

 

“Let’s see if it still works... 【The Archives Of knowledge】” (Soma)

 

Upon calling it the red book appeared floating above his left hand, and right after that the pages started flipping by themselves and stopped at a certain page.

 

{Highlight} Hostile entities will be surrounded by a bright red aura that can be seen from 100 meters away.

 

The silhouettes of three monsters appeared in the darkness of the cave, one in the direction of where Soma came from and two from the other direction.

 

“I’ll start with the two over there, I’ll leave the side I came from for later since it’s going to be more interesting that way”(Soma)

 

He started walking towards the two monsters and soon enough they noticed him and started walking towards him.

 

The two monsters are now standing 5 meters away from Soma but this time they are not laughing, the two monsters are looking at Soma with eyes full of hate and disdain, they are looking at him with every hostility and blood lust they could muster.

 

(Are they looking at me like that because I have armor and weapon right now or is it because of the system thing? From the knowledge I got from the 【The Archives Of knowledge】, the monsters here kept laughing and grinning at the people sent here even when they had armor and weapons with them, which means this reaction is due to the system matter. Were the monsters here created by that rotten Goddess?)(Soma)

 

Soma unsheathed his sword and held it in front of him and released his blood lust at the two monsters in front of him making them angrier at him, the 【The Archives Of knowledge】 appeared above his left hand and started flipping pages.

 

{Steel Slash} Increases the sharpness and hardness of the weapon by X10 for every 10 ATK stat points.

{Lightning Strike} Strikes your target with lightning after every melee attack.

 

The two monsters came attacking Soma from both left and right, but Soma calmly slashed horizontally ignoring their attacks and cut both of them in half and right after lightning struck them charring their corpses.

 

<<Level Up!>> <<Lv.5 to Lv.16>>

 
83