Chapter 107: One Month Vacation (Decisions)
911 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“…Soma, by the way, what are we gonna call the new organization?”(Ren)

 

“Hmm… How about the Health and Healing Guild? We can refer to it as the Health Guild for short, and with a name like this it will attract the attention of the Love Church”(Soma)

 

“Okay, we will go with that name. But…. With all the attention it will get we will have to appoint someone strong and smart enough to fight against all those who will try to bring it down. Can I ask you to be the master of the Healing Guild, Soma?”(Ren)

 

“Yes, I have no problem with that. In fact, It’s better that way”(Soma)

 

“…But Soma will be staying here in Akud for some time. How will he be able to protect the Healing Guild?”(Leona)

 

“Easy enough ….{Create Monster: Flesh Golem} {Soul Insert}”(Soma)

 

Soma summoned the Archives Of Knowledge】and did what he did before when he made Flesh Golems to house the souls of Ono, Suzuki, Ayano, Ishida, Genbu, and Ashen. But this time the Flesh Golem will house the soul of the original owner of the Soul Insert ability, Carm. Carm was a dependent of one of the Gods managing his original world before the Love Goddess summoned him forcefully to this world. He used to be the head priest in one of the churches in his world and that church specialized in Healing Magic, but he had a different job besides that. He had the job of disposing of any corrupt members of the church. His responsibility was to investigate any signs of corruption within the church and then eliminate all those who were behind it regardless of their rank. And he would often be asked to do the same within the churches of the other Gods.

 

At first glance, Carm appears as nothing but a good-natured middle-aged man with a kind smile that never leaves his face. The way he poises himself gives those looking at him the impression of him being an unreliable middle-aged man. He has yellowish-brown hair and eyes and he has the habit of always rubbing the back of his head with his right hand. And right now such a man is standing in front of Soma with that exact description.

 

“This here is Carm. He will be the Vice-Master of the Healing Guild, so take him with you and he will help you and Dolan place together all the details concerning the Healing Guild”(Soma)

 

“Okay, got it”(Ren)

 

“I’ll be in your care”(Carm)

 

“Also, make sure to meet Ono once you arrive at Elk. She will provide you with some of the manpower needed to establish the Healing Guild in Elk and Akud”(Soma)

 

“…Manpower?”(Ren)

 

“That’s right. Some time ago, I made two Flesh Golems and sent them to Vitos and the Four Cardinal Kingdoms. One of them is Genbu the Arms King and the other one is the Dark Elf assassin Ashen. I’m having Genbu attack the Holy Knights at the borders of the Four Cardinal Kingdoms with Vitos and any other country at random so we can use him as a cover if the need came for us to attack the Holy Knights. And Ashen is in Vitos collecting information, but from now on I’ll have him help some of the slaves held in Vitos by freeing them and teleporting them to Ono in Elk. I want you to give them new lives by having them work as staff in the Healing Guild”(Soma)

 

“…I understand”(Ren)

 

“For more details ask Carm here or Ono once you meet her”(Soma)

 

“Okay. And from me, I’ll give you a warning. The Royal Guards are becoming impatient and before long they are going to come here looking for Rimi and I’m sure you’ll find yourself at the ends of their swords”(Ren)

 

“Ah, those arrogant fellows….”(Leona)

 

“The Royal Guards? Who are they? And what reason do they have to attack me?”(Soma)

 

“As I said, they will come to Akud looking for Rimi. We siblings were raised to be strong, both of our parents are warriors with great strength and skill and we were raised to be even better than them. So naturally, our Royal Family didn’t have any need for guards since we could easily protect ourselves from any danger. But because of the insistence of many nobles, we had to agree to have some Royal Guards, and the men those nobles wanted us to appoint as Royal Guards were Adventurers with great achievements at the time and since we didn’t know any better at the time we agreed to appoint them. But for some reason, they kept hanging around Rimi nonstop and at one point they even tried to isolate her from the knights of the Second Knight Order(her Knight Order). But now I know that they are sent to get close to Rimi to fulfill some kind of plan by the Love Church through the nobles. But right now Rimi is with you and I’m sure that they are not gonna like that at all”(Ren)

 

“Fufufu, Soma-kun do love those types of people!”(Marina)

 

“I’m sure he does…”(Ren)

 

“…”(Soma)

21