Chapter 115: One Month Vacation (Getting Rid Of Stress)(Part 2)
643 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Vitos, in the Royal Castle, in the throne room the king of the Holy Kingdom Vitos Ladorus Nor Vitos was seated on his throne receiving reports from the many nobles kneeling in front of him. His daughter Sacre Nor Vitos along with the summoned 20 Heroes were seated in one side of the throne room looking at the nobles reporting to the king. But that routine was suddenly broken by a soldier who came running into the throne room holding a stack of letters.

 

“Your majesty! Urgent reports have arrived from multiple slavery firms in our kingdom and from The Four Cardinal Kingdoms and after reading the contents of the reports, it was decided to be brought to your attention, your majesty!”(Solder)

 

“…Is it really something that needs my attention? Couldn’t you deal with the problem yourselves?”(Ladorus)

 

Ladorus complained as he took the reports from the soldier's hand, but as he started reading through the reports his face stiffened and soon enough he threw the letters to the side and held his head with his hand as he muttered “…So he started” under his breath. The reports details complaints from slavery firms’ owners about some of their slaves disappearing out of nowhere, leaving nothing but small piles of ash behind.

 

Back in Akud…

 

Seeing their arrows knocked down, and their magic blocked, wasn’t enough to deter the Holy Knights from attacking Soma. In fact, the nobles and priests who were stunned for a moment joined the fry and started hurling all types of magic at him. But contrary to their hopes, Soma still blocked all the arrows and magic fired at him with no effort at all, and finally, the melee fighters reached close enough to attack Soma with their weapons.

 

“Die you stupid mongrel!!”(??)

 

Screamed one of the Holy Knights as he slashed at Soma with his sword, trying to loop his head off, but things didn’t go that way. Soma slightly ducked his head and got closer to that Holy Knight and used his sword to parry his attack and in a single motion slashed at him, cutting him in half. From the side, another Holy knight stabbed at Soma’s heart with his spear, only for Soma to evade the spear just enough for the spear to pass near his left arm. Soma caught the spear passing near him with his left hand and threw it at a Holy Knight who was jumping in the air with his greatsword trying to land a crushing hit on him. The spear stabbed right through that Holy Knight’s breastplate, impaling him and sending him crashing to the ground, then Soma finished his motion by looping the head of the Knight who attacked with the spear.

 

Seeing three of their comrades die in practically an instant caused the rest of the Holy Knights to calm down a bit and to rethink their approach. But Soma didn’t miss that chance and used the Light Magic {Holy Ray} to burn some of the nobles who were standing motionless, shocked by the death of the three Holy Knights.

 

“Light Magic?!! You filthy mongrel!! How dare you use our goddess’s holy magic to kill her own messengers?!!”(??)

 

One of the Holy Knights who couldn’t handle the scene of their nobles burned to nothing by a heathen using Light Magic, which is considered as a Holy Magic gifted to them by the Love Goddess. The Knight dashed at Soma with his dual-swords, but Soma dodged his attacks one after the other and then stabbed him through the abdomen before slashing his sword upwards, cutting him in half.

 

“Trash! You talk grandly about that bitch even though you-her followers- are nothing but a group of weaklings who are useless when it counts!”(Soma)

 

“Don’t you dare insult our glorious Goddess anymore! Otherway-!”(Priest)

 

“Shut up! Idiot who is good for nothing but for praising that bitch”(Soma)

 

As one of the priests started threatening Soma for insulting the Love Goddess, Soma fired a {Holy Ray} at his mouth, opening a fist-sized hole through his head. The priests standing around looked at the dead priest with eyes full of horror before looking back at Soma and noticing that all the Holy Knights were looking shockingly at Soma who had effortlessly killed their comrades in cold blood.

 

“Since you are not coming at me, I’ll come to you. And don’t worry, I’ll be sure to kill all of you, scums!”(Soma)

 

True to his word, Soma started killing the Holy Knights one by one, showing them no mercy at all, and after killing the Holy Knights, he went after the priests, nobles, and workers who were attacking him with magic this whole time. Some of the nobles tried to fight back, but all of them were killed off immediately, leaving behind most of the nobles who tried to run away once things started to not go their way. Soma went after the nobles who were trying to run away through the Transportation Formation at the center of the room, but they were shocked to find out that the formation didn’t work. With Soma getting closer and closer to them, they started to panic, and one of them started to chant an advanced Fire Magic spell, seeing that Soma slowed down his walking speed.

 

“…Ha Ha Ha!! If we are going to die anyway, it’s better to die along with everyone in this rotted town!! {Flame Eruption}!!”(Noble)

 

The noble fired the spell he was chanting at the ceiling of the room, not realizing that Soma slowed down intently to allow him that. As a stream of flames raced towards the ceiling, the noble kept laughing his head off maniacally, and once the flames finally reached the ceiling they exploded in a grand manner. The noble fired this spell with the intention of collapsing the ceiling as an effort to trigger the mechanisms of the metallic support pillars inside the hollowed five mountains, bringing them down on the town. But that didn’t happen, and the ceiling became visible again without suffering any scratch.

 

“…H-How?! Why?!”(Noble)

 

“Well. Of course because I prepared countermeasures for that”(Soma)

 

That was the last thing the nobles heard before losing their heads to Soma’s sword.

15