Chapter 116: One Month Vacation (On The Way Back)
1.2k 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing that Soma had finished off the last person from the Holy Kingdom Vitos’s side, Leona and everyone from Akud finally entered the room. All of them stood right outside the room and watched as Soma massacred the Holy Knights, Priests, Nobles, and workers.

 

“Have you witnessed everything?”(Soma)

 

“…Yes”(Leona)

 

“You seem to have something to say”(Soma)

 

“…Wasn’t killing the workers a bit excessive?”(Leona)

 

“They even were mostly harmless throughout the course of the fight”(??)

 

“…They might have been just simple workers following the orders given to them”(??)

 

“Ahh, I see. Did you forget that I’m the God Of Judgment? Or did you think that my judgment applied only to your enemies? Well, you are right. Those workers were just simple workers who were following the orders given to them. Moreover, all of them were commoners, and commoners are treated as nothing but livestock in Vitos. Of course, they don’t have the option of refusing a job given to them”(Soma)

 

“Then…”(??)

 

“Three”(Soma)

 

“…What is that?”(Leona)

 

“That is the number of lives one of the workers took unjustly”(Soma)

 

“What do you mean?”(Leona)

 

“All of those workers have killed innocent people before”(Soma)

 

“…Because they were criminals, they were placed to work here…”(Leona)

 

“No. From Vitos’s perspective, they are nothing but normal commoners. It’s just that people there are from time to time rewarded with the permission to do whatever they wanted to the slaves of their employer. And if one of the slaves dies, they would just throw her/him away and bring a new one. And three is the number of slaves killed by the worker who had committed the least killing. By the way, those slaves are nothing like criminal slaves or anything like that. They are people they kidnapped from all over the place, and to put it simply. In Vitos they breed those slaves as if they were livestock, and the child of a slave is a slave as well”(Soma)

 

“…To think that they were doing something like that…”(Leona)

 

“Well, for now, let us head back up. You will have a lot of work once we reach the surface”(Soma)

 

“A lot of work?”(Leona)

 

“You will understand on the way back up”(Soma)

 

Following after Soma, the group left the room and started to climb up the stairs, leaving the room as it was. But once they reached the top of the stairs, Soma stopped them and pointed at the bottom of the stairs they have climbed.

 

(Ashen, are you ready?)(Soma)

 

(Yeah)(Ashen)

 

(Go ahead then)(Soma)

 

The ground started to vibrate and soon enough it turned into an earthquake, and something started to fill up the staircase raising towards the group at the top.

 

“Wait! Are these chunks of ore?!”(Craftsmen Guild Master)

 

The Guild Master of the Craftsmen Guild was the first to notice what was rushing up towards them from the bottom of the staircase. Iron, Magic Iron, Gold, Silver, Mithril, Adamantite, Orichalcum, and more types of ores were gushing out of the hole which was the staircase filling it.

 

“More and more will keep coming from this hole, eventually filling a lot of the hollow space inside the five mountains”(Soma)

15