Chapter 120: Third Quarter (Soma Is Excited!!)
595 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“We still have plenty of time, I’ll heal you up and will start the second round…. Or that’s what I’d like to say…”(Soma)

 

“Soma-san?”(Rimi)

 

After Soma stopped talking, Rimi called his name to ask him what’s wrong, but at that same moment five shadows jumped over the Academy’s walls and landed close to Rimi surprising everyone aside from Soma, Marina, Leona, and her two fellow onlookers.

 

The five shadows… the five Royal Guards stood in front of Rimi in their bright red armor, and next to them stood the five Blazing Wolves they used as mounts. They stood there, ignoring the fact they had entered the town illegally. Ignoring the fact that they intruded into the Academy without asking for permission and by jumping over the walls. Ignoring the fact that they intruded into the class conducted by the Law Enforcer of the Academy, no. of the whole town of Akud.

 

Leona, who heard Dalis count those facts, placed her hand over her mouth and tried desperately to hold her laughter. The leader of the Royal Guards, Zora, faced Rimi and started addressing her.

 

“Your highness, we are here to escort you back to the Royal Castle. Now let us be on our way”(Zora)

 

“As I have told Razen over there. I am not going back-!”(Rimi)

 

“You may not! And this is final. We will escort you back, even if by force, and this is for your own good. Staying in this town where such low bred people assemble is never good for a personage such as yourself”(Zora)

 

“Hey! That’s no way to address your master! And just now didn’t you just insult the people of this town? How dare you?!”(Alice)

 

“Shut up!! A mere servant has no place in this conversation! A mere commoner’s daughter dares to talk like that to us, the Royal Guards?! That’s an offence that deserves the death penalty! Prostrate there and ready yourself to get your head cut off! Now!”(Razen)

 

Razen unsheathed his sword and started walking towards Alice, but he was stopped by a sudden crack that appeared midair in front of him that he couldn’t go past. In fact, the moment he came in contact with the crack, his body stopped moving completely.

 

“Man, that’s quite the peaceful personality you have there. Moreover, you have been ignoring me completely since your arrival. Did you forget about me already, bug?”(Soma)

 

“You… You bastard!! What did you do?! You are going to stand in my way again?!”(Razen)

 

“No, I’m not going to stand in ‘your’ way. I’m going to stand in the way of all of you”(Soma)

 

Right after he finished saying that, the crack in front of Razen became two and then four. The number of cracks kept increasing, and then the space around Razen exploded, sending him flying in the direction of his companions. Rather than trying to catch him, his companions moved to guard themselves against the blast, but that wasn’t enough, and they all were sent flying along with their Blazing Wolves to a corner of the training grounds.

 

Rimi and Alice who were standing near them were not affected by what happened whatsoever. They were confused instead. From their perspective all they were able to see was some cracks forming rapidly in empty space only for them to disappear suddenly, and at that exact moment, the bodies of the Royal Guards started moving strangely as if being pushed by something. There was neither light nor sound indicating an explosion or some sort of blast. That was the effect of a spell brought about by the combination of the Light and Dark attribute, the Space-Time {Space Fissure} spell that Soma used.

 

Of course, the five Royal Guards were unhappy about what happened to them, as it’s nothing short of humiliating. The first to talk was Razen- whose body is mangled with all of his limbs bent in the wrong direction and his lower body and head facing backwards- as his body started returning to normal as if time was moving backwards.

 

“You bastard!! You have done it now?! I’m going to cut you into pieces and feed you to our Blazing Wolves! I swear, I will not let your death be an easy one! Captain! We are going to kill him, right? He stood in our way after all!”(Razen)

 

“Of course. This stupid no name dared to stand in the way of our sacred mission. Nothing but the most painful death awaits him”(Zora)

 

“Oh! Look at that. I have noticed this before, but you really have an interesting body there! I haven’t felt this excited to dissect a living thing to research it for a while! I can’t wait to try many things on you and uncover your secrets!”(Soma)

 

Seeing Soma say all that with a bright smile on his face sent shivers down everyone’s back, apart from the five Royal Guards.

14