Chapter 1: A few things I’ve learned
6.1k 11 175
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...I'm bored. Soooo bored.

Being a baby is boring. I can't get out of this cradle, and the only time I could, is when someone carries me around. Even then, I would still be in this room.

Haaa.... Anyways, I've learned a few things about my second life.

First off, my full name is Mercedes Lodengrimm.

Secondly, where I am now, is the Capital City of the Kingdom of Ferashide. Specifically, I'm in the estate of the Lodengrimm household, who is one of the three Dukes in the country.

That's right, people. I am the daughter of a Duke. A VIP of this country, next to royalty.

Suddenly, the door to my room opens, revealing my family on the other side.

"Ara ara. Looks like our daughter is awake already, dear."

"Awww, that's a shame. I wanted to see my cute little sister's sleeping face."

"Don't worry, Frederick. You'll get plenty of chances in the future."

Finally, the third and last thing I've learnt, is that my family are fucking HOT! No, seriously. They are really REALLY sexy people.

Starting with my mother, Evelyn Lodengrimm, a dark skin woman like me, having a really young appearance despite her age. Her eyes are round and gentle, with pupils of two different colours; purple on the left, and blue on the right. She possesses really long hair that is at knee length. It is black in colour, looking very silky and lustrous under the light.

What's more, she's got those bodacious curves on her body. Huge boobs which I'd presume is ummm... G cup?

But most importantly of all, are those cakes, man! Those chocolate cakes! Mama mia. To think ass of that size exist. That dress is only further enhancing them!

I can see why my father chose her as his wife. Good on you, dad! This guy knows what's up.

Speaking of whom, next is my father, Lucius Lodengrimm, a tall, light skin gentleman somewhere in his 40s, with presumably, some well toned muscles hiding underneath that suit. Unlike my mother, he has sharp, eagle-like, amber eyes; and short silver hair, groomed really neatly.

His face may have some wrinkles, yet it still have the power to attract women like it's a magnet. Seeing that the maids are just fawning over him. Even the butlers!

And that handlebar moustache just makes it even better. That shit is looking really slick!

Instead of calling you, daddy. Let me call you, daddy, my dude. Because that's what chu are!

Finally, my brother, Frederick Lodengrimm. Looking like one of those bishies from a male K-pop band. I don't know. I'm more of a J-pop lover, but that's what he looks like!

He has a build, similar to daddy over here. Except a tiiiiiny bit shorter. His eyes are shaped round like mother's, whereas his pupils are amber like father's. His hair is also the same colour as father, but is slightly messier.

His appearance is somewhat young. I'd say about sixteen to eighteen years old. And like my father, his face is also attracting the maids around him. The maids only though, as it seems like his attractive powers are inferior to the man of the house.

As for what I look like, I don't know. There are no mirrors in this room, which means I can't see myself yet.

But still... putting aside my mother, my father and brother are criminally hot.

Oh crap, I think I might be gay for them now. No wait! I'm a girl now, so I should be calling myself straight if I'm attracted to them. But that would mean I'm gay, because I like woman!

Ahhhhhhhh! Which sexuality am I!? Straight or gay? This gender bender shit is so confusing!!!

You know what? Screw it! I'm gonna be both from now on. And I don't care what others might say about that!

"Come come, Mercedes~. Come to your big brother~."

Huh? Oh right... I forgot I'm a baby now.

Alright, let's crawl to my onii-chan then.

"Ah gu ga kaka."

"Oh my god. She's so cute~!"

"Hahaha! Of course she is. She's the daughter of the most beautiful woman I'd married!"

"Jeez, you're making me blush, my dear."

"I'm just stating the truth. Anyways... come to papa, Mercedes~!"

"No. Come to mama here, first!"

Hmmm...

"Kya kya!"

"NOOO!"

Sorry daddy, but when mummy swings those jugs in front of me. I couldn't help but be pulled into them. And wow, they feel good!

Hm? My stomach is rumbling. Oh no. No no no no no.

"Waaaaaaaa~"

Don't cry, me! Even if I'm hungry, why can't I control me tears!? This is embarrassing.

"Ara ara. Seems like Mercedes is hungry now."

"Everyone leave the room. My wife is going to feed my daughter now."

"Understood, Your Grace."

The servants all left the room, my father and my brother follow suit as well. Allowing my mother feed me with her milk.

"Here you go, sweetie~. It's mummy's milk."

Damn, these are delicious. I'm gonna suck dem titties dry right now.

"Fufufu. Take your time, my child. I don't want anything bad to happen to you again."

Yes, mother.

 

After my meal, I suddenly became drowsy. Noticing that, my mother lays me gently into my cradle and kisses me in the forehead.

"Your father, brother, me, and everyone else, all love you. For you are the child of this household. And no matter what happens, we'll always love you... now and forever. So sleep tight, sweetie. Mummy loves you."

My eyes begin to close itself, my mind begins to fade. I fell asleep, wishing that time would move faster so that I can tell them, how much I am grateful to be their child.

Me, who was an orphan in my previous life, is now grateful to have a family.

Thanks for reading!

Here's another chocolate. ?

I will also be adding the bisexual protagonist tag as of this chapter.

Have a nice day, people!

Hit that heart down below! Who knows? Maybe chocolate might spew out from it. Or it might not.

175