Chapter 34: Grandpa’s Visit (GONE WRONG!)
2.4k 5 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come here, my dear grandchild! Give grandpa a hug!"

He says this while approaching me, lifting my body off the ground as he gives me a hug instead.

"I-It's been a while, grandpa..."

"Indeed it has! Hahaha! Good to see you again, granddaughter!"

Ha... haha... haaa....

...Why is grandpa here? Also, can someone do something about the doors?

"By the way, where's Eve? I got some gifts for the both of you."

"Eh, is that so?"

What gifts are they, I wonder.

"Hm?"

Looking to his right, grandpa suddenly puts me down and walks off facing the corridor, cracking his knuckles in the process. Almost as if grandpa preparing for combat against someone.

But who can it be, I wonder?

Curious as to who is coming, I lean to the side to see pass grandpa blocking my view, and saw...

"Daddy!?"

My father is running down the hallway with a sword in hand, still in his pajamas but I doubt he cares about that right now. As daddy comes closer and closer to grandpa, his mana can be seen to be surging throughout his body as he begins to mumble something, most likely a spell.

Meanwhile, mana begin surging from grandpa's body as well, as he takes a battle stance, readying a punch, he chants,

"Repent, motherfucker.

[Holy Fist]!"

Grandpa's fist glows bright, as he then throws a punch at daddy.

At the same time, daddy seemed to have finish his chant as he shouts out,

"[Sylph Blade]!"

Daddy's sword got cladded with Wind Magic, and it clashed with grandpa's [Holy Fist]. The impact from the two cause a burst of gust to their surroundings, damaging the walls in between them, shattering the doors near them, some paintings as well got caught in the blast, one of which I believe is pretty expensive.

In addition to that, I got sent flying as well.

"Waaahhhhh!!!"

Fortunately, I somehow landed on my feet.

The unfortunate part however, is that daddy and grandpa are still fighting...

"Father-in-law, mind telling me why have you come unannounced? You do know that you're supposed to make a prior notice for this sort of things, right? Otherwise, you get this type of greeting!"

"Bwahahaha! Oh, I know about that. I just don't give a fuck!"

It's Daddy versus Grandpa, round 2: Fight in the Mansion!

Daddy swung his sword in rapid succession, and grandpa throws his fists in the same method. With each clash, they destroy a part of the house. And not only that, their fight ain't restricted to just the hallway; the railings, the stairs, the first floor, and then the hallways that connects to that floor. Their fight kept moving and moving to different places, with daddy trying to kick grandpa out of the house, and grandpa... probably just wanting to beat the living crap out of daddy.

I'm not sure who will win. The Kingdom of Ferashide's Strongest Knight? Or the Pope of the Church of Six?

Either way though... STOP FIGHTING IN THE HOUSE! YOU'RE DESTROYING EVERYTHING!!!

Also, it's like super early in the morning. Why the fuck do those two have so much energy!?

"Young Miss, what happened here!?"

While I was watching the destruction folding before my eyes, the Head Maid appears to the scene, along with Sabrina, the other servants and the knights who have probably heard the commotion from wherever they were.

Answering her question, I just pointed at the first floor where daddy and grandpa are fighting with a smile on their faces, wrecking more havoc to the house.

As everyone begin to stand witness to the fight, I asked the Head Maid.

"What... What do we do?"

"That... I do not know, Young Miss. This is the first time His Holiness has ever visited the mansion after all."

I then look at the knights.

"You guys, do something! Stop them!"

Despite my orders, they did not move. Or rather, couldn't. Which makes sense since the two combatants over there would just whoop their asses.

*Boom!* Bang!* *Crash!*

Arrrrghhhh!! The damage is becoming worse!

"Someone! Anyone! Please do somethin—!"

I paused my words, and froze. Because I sense a strong danger right next to me. No, I'm pretty it's not only me. Everyone here sense it as well. A dangerous presence is standing right next to us; one that is more dangerous than daddy and grandpa combined.

Fear shivers down my spine as I turn my head to the left to see who it is...

"M-Mommy...?"

She's just... standing there... menacingly! With bloodlust radiating from her being!

Mommy silently looks at the destruction created by the two men fighting over there, and then slowly turns her head to face all of us.

She's smiling, she's smiling, she's smiling. She's smiling despite being angry! I'm scared... HEEEEELP!!

"Sabrina. Please bring Mercedes back to her room and get her properly dressed. Her hair's a mess."

"Y-Yes, ma'am!"

Sabrina quickly carries me in her arms, her body shivering in fear. Meanwhile, mommy proceeds to give instructions to the others.

"The rest of you, return to whatever duties you need to do. As for the Head Maid, please call for a contractor to come later this afternoon. I'm going to have a word with those two idiots over there."

"Yes, ma'am!"

In an instant, everyone returned back to wherever they came from. Including me in Sabrina's arms, being carried back to my room.

As Sabrina and I move further and further away from where mommy and the Head Maid are, an incoherent shouting then is heard from where we were, followed up with a loud...

*BOOM!"

That... must have been mommy's doing, ain't it?

"Rest in peace, daddy and grandpa."

"Young Miss, I'm pretty sure His Grace and His Holiness aren't dead yet."

"I know. It's just a joke— Wait, did you just say 'yet'?"

"Yes... I did."

"So... when will they be dead then?"

"Probably after the next—"

*BOOOOOOOOM!*

"..."

"..."

"Rest in peace, daddy and grandpa."

"Rest in peace, My Lord, and Your Holiness."

Mama's mad! ?

Thanks for reading. ?

89