Walk in the Park
120 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isami’s not a very outgoing girl. So if she doesn’t want you to know, then you probably shouldn’t be pushing her on it. So you choose not to.

“Okay, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.” You tell her, turning around to leave the girl be.

“Thank you.” She bows, and says her farewell to you. Now that just leaves you with what to do next, seeing as you’re alone now. Going home would be a good idea, but instead, you decide to just walk around the area alone. With everything that’s happened today, it’s nice to catch a breather and think things over.

There’s a small park where children play in. You head to it, and sit down at one of the benches. Watching all these kids play, it makes you realize just how much time has past since the last time you enjoyed doing this with Maremi.

Now you’ve got responsibilities. Maybe not important in the real world, but important to these girls. They’re counting on you, whether they like it or not, whether you like it or not. For the first time today, you’re seriously concerned if you’re the man for the job. The only reason you’re a part of this, is because of something you promised Maremi.

Some luck she must’ve had. To have to rely on some guy that’s not even trying to become an idol manager, or producer, or whatever. If anything, doctor seems pretty far away from the same field.

What even is there you can do? It’s not like idols are something you’ve learned all that much outside of watching performances with Maremi. Plus, you’ve never even researched the intricacies of the idol business. Because of all that, you’re not even sure of what to do when you see everyone again tomorrow.

“Ugh, what mess did I get myself into?” You mutter to yourself, as only the giggles and laughs of children fill your ears. You envy those kids, not having to deal with this. But you don’t want to dwell on these sad thoughts for too long, so you get up and head to a vending machine. A good drink will hopefully lift your spirits.

So you do, and put some money in to get a drink. Sadly, nothing happens when you make your selection.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me.” You whine out loud, banging on the glass in front of you, of course this happens to you.

“Ya need help?” A voice speak up to you. Then you hear the bang on the machine’s side, which cause the drink to finally come out. “Just gotta show it who’s boss, ya get me?”

“Um, thanks?” You express your gratitude, then peek over to the side to see who your helper is. It’s a girl… No more than just that. Judging by her makeup, nail polish, and dyed light blue hair. She’s definitely a gyaru.

If that’s the case, along with how late it’s starting to get. Is she going out to go clubbing? It’s clear she goes to school, seeing as she has on the uniform of the girls at your school. Sure, you’re out here late too, but at least you know why you’re here.

“Ya got a problem?” She asks. “Ya look like ya got a lot on yer mind.” Her speaking pattern is… Distinct to say the least.

“Hmm?” Her nosiness catches you off guard for a second. “Oh, don’t worry. I was just wondering how to handle some club business. You see, we just got all our members today.”

“I see.” It looks like she’s more than willing to give some unsolicited advice. “Then might I recommend that ya do some team building exercises, ya know, if everyone’s not all that acquainted with each other.”

For her personally, she says that maybe a scavenger hunt could be fun. You weren’t thinking of doing any games with everyone, but it doesn’t sound that bad of an idea. Though a hunt would probably take too much time to set up, there’s definitely better things you could come up with.

“Yeah, that does sound like a good idea.” You say, after some thinking. “Tha…” You’re about to thank her again, but she’s already gone. Maybe you were right about her going clubbing, she probably had an engagement she couldn’t be late too. A shame that you didn’t even get the chance to learn her name.

So now there’s the what you should do tomorrow. What’s something that wouldn’t require that much work on your own, while also being able to be ready by the end of the day?

Karaoke might be the best option, you know, since they’re idols and singing’s a part of it. But maybe that might be too obvious. Another aspect of idols is dancing, and while the dance machines at the arcade aren’t all that accurate. It could be a fun way for everyone to get to know each other.

Then again, maybe being too close to the part of idols could be heavy handed. There was an escape room that Maremi was excited for its opening. Maybe the other girl’s might be interested in it too? Or maybe something at the school might prove to be just as fun, like a little sports practice, plus you might see that girl again.

The possibilities are endless, and as always, the choice is up to you.

(Affection) (Morale) Levels:

Maremi: (18%) (80%) --> (-2%)(-5%) --> (16%)(75%)

Ayai: (-31%) (90%) --> (0%)(0%) --> (-31%)(90%)

Isami: (5%) (60%) --> (+1%)(5%) --> (6%)(65%)

??: (??%) (??%) --> (??%)(??%) --> (??%)(??%)

What should you get the others to do?
  • Karaoke Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some dance dance revolution at the arcade Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Try out the new escape room Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Whatever the school might offer Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Sep 10, 2020 11:24 PM.
1