Walk Home: Isami
174 9 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
There was a three way tie for the last option, so I ended up using a random chance to make a choice between the three winners. It was Isami that won out by chance.

You decide that of all the girls you could go with. Isami is the one that needs the most support for the time being. She barely said much at the icebreakers, and she’s having a hard time coming out of her shell.

“Actually, could I walk Isami home?” You ask Maremi. While calling the girls by their first name, when you’ve only met them might be a bit forward. Your childhood friend’s style has rubbed off on you. “I’d like to get to know her better.”

“Eh?” Maremi doesn’t take the news as enthusiastically as she takes literally anything else. “B-but, we’ve always gone home together.” It’s true, ever since the two of you started school. That’s how it’s always been done.

“True, but this time is a little different. You know, since we’re in a club now, and I’ve got managerial duties.”

“Pff, is that really it?” The response you get from Ayai is a bit more negative, and much more direct. “Is that why you’re really in this club?” The tone she has is very accusatory. You’re not dumb, it’s clear that she’s insinuating that you’re here to try and pick up girls, than take the position seriously.

“I just want to get to know you all better. If it makes you feel better, we could walk home together tomorrow.” Your offer gets massively rejected, as she turns away from everyone.

“I’ll see you guys later.” And with that, it’s only you, Maremi, and Isami.

“I guess I’ll see you back home later.” You tell Maremi.

“Um, are you sure you want to walk me home?” Isami still hasn’t actually accepted your offer. In fact, she had yet to speak up her opinion on the matter until now. “I’m not really an incredibly interesting person.”

“Oh nonsense.” You reply. “Once we get to know each other, you’ll see that you’re plenty interesting.”

“R-right…”

“Okay, well I’ll see you back home.” It seems that Maremi can’t leave this scene fast enough, as she runs off and leaves the two of you alone. Things are more than just a little awkward between you, as the walk back to her home begins. There’s got to be something for you to say, in order to break this silence.

“So, why did you join the club?” You ask. It’s the only thing that comes to mind, and it’s also something that’s been bugging you for a while now. This girl doesn’t seem the type to be interested in idols, or being on stage.

“I just… Was interested in it, that’s all.” She shies away when saying that. “I’m guessing that you’re in the club because of your friend, right?”

“That’s right.” It’s true that the reason has nothing to do with any actual desires you have about the club itself. Which is why she follows up with asking why you’re trying so hard. “I… Made a promise.” Is the only thing you’re willing to tell her for now. “But what about you? I’m not trying to be mean, it’s just that this type of stuff doesn’t seem up your alley.”

“I’ve always been a girl that people have just looked past and ignored.” She admits the truth. “I guess you think I’m silly… For thinking that I can get people’s attention this way.” So that’s what it’s all about. This girl just wanted to not be so ignored. Judging from the way she acts, it’s not a bad assumption to believe she doesn’t even have a single friend either.

“Well, if you wanted people’s attention, you’ve certainly got it.” You say, referring to the small group this club has turned into. “And trust me when I say that, you’ve got a friend in Maremi… And me.”

“Thank you.” She responds with a blush, but then her eyes widen. As if she just remembered something important. “Actually, I need to take care of something.” She informs you. “So, um… You don’t have to walk home with me… You can just go back to your own home.”

“Are you sure? I could help you, if you need it.”

“No no, I’m fine.” Her eyes are darting back and forth. It’s like she’s trying to hide something. Not to mention, that she keeps glancing over to a specific next to you. It’s a store for a certain type of hobby, but you don’t know what from just glancing over. If you look at it, it’ll be too obvious, and she’s certain to notice and force you away.

So what should you do next? You could force the issue on Isami, but that’s probably going to make her even more anxious. Not to mention that you have no idea what she’s trying to hide in the first place.

If you leave Isami here right now, it’s still early enough to try and catch up with one of the other girls. Ayai got a little angry with your decision, and trying to smooth things over could help. Maremi seemed a bit sad over being shafted for the first time in your relationship, so it’s possible that you might need to make sure she understands it wasn’t personal.

Of course, just because you pick a girl to be with at the moment. Doesn’t necessarily equal a good outcome, so leaving everyone alone as a chance to cool down might actually be the best option.

But as always, the choice is up to you.

(Affection) (Morale) Levels:

Maremi: (20%) (100%) --> (-2%)(-20%) --> (18%)(80%)

Ayai: (-26%) (100%) --> (-5%)(-10%) --> (-31%)(90%)

Isami: (1%) (45%) --> (+4%)(15%) --> (5%)(60%)

What will you do next?
  • Push the issue on Isami, and ask to help her Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Try and look for Ayai Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Run back down your usual route home and catch up with Maremi Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Leave Isami alone, but go somewhere alone to think things over Votes: 2 66.7%
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Sep 9, 2020 10:55 PM.
1