Icebreakers
208 6 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While you and Maremi are already rather close to each other, it’s not like everyone knows each other all that well. So you decide that it’s wise for everyone to learn something about each other in order to get the ball rolling.

“How about some icebreakers?” You say, though it’s not like anyone else has come up with any other brilliant ideas.

“Oh dear…” Isami mutters quietly to herself. This sort of thing is her least favorite thing to do, and she’s already dreading what she’s going to say to everyone one.

“All right, then I’ll start.” Ayai speaks up with a lot of confidence, along with her stomach which fills the room with it’s growls. “Heh, ya got anything to eat?”

“We’re a club, not a restaurant.” Is how you reply, but your friend has a completely different answer to that question.

“Don’t worry, I made everyone food.” Maremi grabs out some boxes of food, which you’re not entirely sure when she had the time to make all this. “I figured that we should have something to celebrate the start of the club.” Seeing as they weren’t even sure where to get the members to begin with, she was quite bold in assuming they’d be successful.

“Then I got an idea.” You say. “If you want some food, then you have to say something special about yourself.” It sounds like a fun little idea to you. There’s nothing special about it, but surely it’s a good start to learn about these girls.

“I’m first then!” Ayai stomach doesn’t like to wait, so she puts herself in the spotlight. “I can lift over 200 pounds!” With that, she rips the lunch box from Maremi’s hands and starts to chow down.

Looking at her, it’s certainly not something you were expecting to hear from her. Sure, she’s athletic, but that girl doesn’t have the largest of frames. Though her appetite kind of proves it a little bit.

“Me next!” Your friend impatiently volunteers herself. “The two of us have been friends since we were kids!” She wraps her arm around you, and pulls the two of you together.

“You didn’t have to steal mine.” You respond rather sarcastically, as you put space between your bodies. “Uh, I guess another thing I can say… Well, I want to study to become a doctor.” Yeah, that’s been a dream for you, ever since the day you’re mother got really sick and had to go to the hospital.

“Heh, nerd.” Unfortunately, you also have to live with the quips coming from Ayai, who doesn’t even bother finish chewing her food.

“So what about you, Isami?” Maremi asks, which causes the shy girl to recoil. Both from the fear of the question, and the shock from being called by her first name. You’re not surprised to hear such informal language, that’s just how your childhood friend has always been.

“I think I’ll just skip on the food.” She finally responds. “I’m not really that hungry.” But her stomach also betrays her, as it growls even louder than what Ayai’s was earlier. In shame, the girl covers half her face with one hand. It looks like she’s about to cry.

“You don’t have to say anything serious.” You tell her, holding up the last box to her face. “Just something simple.” For a second, she considers your offer. Then it appears that her hunger won the battle.

“I like… To read.” She says, then take the food. Compared to the other two girls, her eating style is much more refined and much more cleaner at that.

“Read what?” Maremi asks, which bring back the anxiety in the girl. In response, you grab your friend by the ear to scold her.

“How about we just take baby steps, hmm?” Unlike her, you’re not so dense to be unaware that Isami is nervous. It’s probably best not to push her too hard.

The first day turns out to be relatively successful. So, it’s a good time to end things and get back to work tomorrow. As the four of you walk out of the school, it turns out that no one goes in the same direction to get home. Well, other than you and Maremi of course.

You could just go home as you normally have done most of your life. Then again, this does present a good opportunity to get to know one of the other girls better. Perhaps it may be better to change up the routine for today?

(Affection) (Morale) Levels:

Maremi: (20%) (100%) --> (0%)(0%) --> (20%)(100%)

Ayai: (-25%) (100%) --> (-1%)(0%) --> (-26%)(100%)

Isami: (0%) (50%) --> (+1%)(-5%) --> (1%)(45%)

What will you do?
  • Keep the routine and walk home with Maremi Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Walk with Ayai Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Walk with Isami Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Separate from everyone and go somewhere alone to think things over Votes: 1 33.3%
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Sep 9, 2020 12:28 AM.
2